Huh??? Tooth topic removed?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:30 PM

why did you guys remove the tooth topic? I had something to say that was kind of good to know about teeth and stuff. Can I post it here or is it going to incite more trouble?

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,241 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Zarjan go for it post it

taqush and damino stay away from this topic !!!

#3 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

OK. Here goes.

Why do people have so many problems with their teeth? Is it just how we’re made up? Were we just meant to have really bad teeth? The truth is, no. Humans have one of the thickest enamels of all animals on Earth. Only Orangutan’s and a few other closely related apes have enamels that are comparatively thick. So, why do we have so many problems? It’s because people don’t know how or what to eat. The only reason why people grow plaque, tartar, horrible bacteria, and diseases in their mouths is because of what they eat. It’s also why people have bad breath and rotten teeth. No other animal that has the same biological 2123 makeup with their teeth has severe tooth problems to the point where they rot or fall out. Why is that? They know how and what they should be eating. We don’t.

Furthermore, I think people should be more concerned with the money they are wasting on the gallons of mouthwash they purchase every month or so. Yes, people want fresh breath to be ‘presentable’ and what-not. And, yes, mouthwash reduces the amount of bacteria in your mouth and gives you ‘fresh’ chemical breath. What you don’t know is that mouthwash makes your mouth dry which is a breading ground for bacteria. So that .1% of the remaining bacteria has the perfect environment to multiply faster. What’s the end result? You’re breath is worse than before the use of the mouthwash and you have more bacteria in your mouth. So, keep your mouth moist and stop wasting your money on mouthwash.

#4 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

Or eating excessive amounts of sugar. That includes soda drinks.

#5 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (AVO @ Mar 30 2008, 07:38 PM)
Or eating excessive amounts of sugar. That includes soda drinks.

They also make you fat. Want to know why?

#6 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

WHY?

#7 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:39 PM

its full of gas it makes you puffy

#8 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Mar 31 2008, 11:39 AM)
its full of gas it makes you puffy

Someone here eats a lot of jelly beans.

#9 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:45 PM

gummy bears, I ate a whole pack today

#10 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Mar 31 2008, 07:45 PM)

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh.gif mad.gif

#11 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Mar 31 2008, 04:45 PM)

"kellogg's fruity snacks" (for macho men...)

#12 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Gummy Bear - Special for Yervant!!!

#13 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Yervant1 @ Mar 31 2008, 04:48 PM)
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh.gif mad.gif

They're so sweet and cuddly, you just want to kiss and hug them. Utemmm en pupush archerinnn smile.gif

#14 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Mar 31 2008, 10:26 AM)
WHY?

I’m going to put this in layman’s terms so that no one gets confused.

Well, there are a lot of different scenarios to consider when you talk about sugar and your body.

First think about fruit sugar. Say, all you eat are fruits. Nothing else is in your diet except maybe some nuts and seeds. When you eat fruits, the sugar goes directly into your bloodstream but the sugar is not in vast amounts and the fruit has water to dilute it so there is no problem when eating fruits. When you eat lots of fruits or more than you need to eat, you gain weight because you have more sugar than you need in order to function. Now you have extra sugar running through your bloodstream and your body doesn’t want more sugar in the blood than it needs. That would just be wasteful and inefficient. So what does it do with the extra sugar? It’s stored in your fat cells, which inflates them, making you look bigger and wider.

Now think of processed sugar and the average diet. Processed sugar is much sweeter than fruit sugar and it takes up less space i.e. it doesn't make you feel satisfied but it takes the same path. So, what happens when your blood has too much sugar circulating in it? It stores it as fat. But, there are three options you get. One, you use the energy by exercising or just moving around a little. Two, you can dilute your blood sugar levels by drinking water. Or three, you can just sit there and allow your body to widen a little. When you have too much sugar in your blood from processed sugar you naturally become thirsty as a response. The mistake some people make is in distinguishing the difference between being thirsty and being hungry. So some people just eat even more when they have sugar. Thus, people have even more junk to store in the trunk or the keg.

now, say you go to McDonald's, Islands, Olive Garden, or any place where you would feel comfortable with just buying a soda or something instead of some fancy alcoholic drink, not that alcohol is any better for you. When you have that soda you get thirsty from all of the sugar. Even though it is liquid, there is more sugar than water so you get thirsty anyway. So people make the mistake of eating too much instead of drinking water. Hint: most people, even in America, are very and sometimes chronically dehydrated. Why do you think they serve such huge sizes? You pay more for more food and you eat it because of a mistake you made with your thirst. The more you eat, the more you get used to eating that way. The more accustomed you are to eating a certain way, the less likely you are to change. They're training you to eat a lot so that they can make money off of you. That's how it works.

In case you didn’t know, honey is three times sweeter than sugar.

Edited by Zara, 31 March 2008 - 06:32 PM.

#15 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

*looks around* No honeys around

I eat one spoon of honey every morning.

#16 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Mar 31 2008, 04:34 PM)
*looks around* No honeys around

I eat one spoon of honey every morning.

You eat honey and bears?!?!?!?

#17 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:41 PM

I don't eat bears every day, just when they're around. I eat honey only during spring to help with the allergies, its not a cure, but it defiantly helps.

#18 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Mar 31 2008, 05:41 PM)
I don't eat bears every day, just when they're around. I eat honey only during spring to help with the allergies, its not a cure, but it defiantly helps.

ohmy.gif Yervant, there's hope.

Really? I didn't know that. I think honey's supposed to be good for you for other reasons too but I can't remember why, exactly. But, it's a good pick-me-up if you want long-lasting energy but don't want caffeine or it's side effects like crashing.

#19 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Zara @ Mar 31 2008, 10:06 PM)
ohmy.gif Yervant, there's hope.

Really? I didn't know that. I think honey's supposed to be good for you for other reasons too but I can't remember why, exactly. But, it's a good pick-me-up if you want long-lasting energy but don't want caffeine or it's side effects like crashing.

Yeah that is a relief! I'll make sure I'm not around Avo. tongue.gif
Honey is the only food product that has the most vitamins in it. I remember it just like yesterday my teacher telling us in high school that honey contains 40 different vitamins in it. I guess it's obvious since most medicines are made from plants and of course bees collect it from their flowers.
Don't forget bears do like honey as well. smile.gif

#20 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

The honey has to be local, bees are suppose to be collecting all the pollen from around the area and by eating the honey you built up your immune system.

http://www.pioneerth...m/to_honey.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users