#1 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:genocide recognition

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:46 PM

Turks commemorate so-called massacre of Turks in a mosque in Ardahan during World War I and a group in Nakhichevan is started to "liberate" Karabagh. Are these folks getting ready for war against Armenia using their soon-to-be obtained new armaments from George Bush and Co? We had it much better under Clinton.

#2 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:54 PM

Mant[r]ic, very BOMB-astic, blahblahblahblah, roh-roh-roh!
Damn those Republicans! OOOOOOFFFFFFFF with their heads!

#3 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:58 PM

/cgi-bin/forum/ultim...0174;p=2#000047

#4 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 03:31 PM

Fox News uses the tactics you claim that I am using. Any guest who states anything not in line with Fox owner Murdoch's conservative philosophy is immediately shouted down. They claim to be "fair and balanced."

A few weeks ago Armenia was set to be grouped with terror states by the US Department of Justice. The Bush adminstration was ready to sell Armenians "down the river" to gain favor with the Turkish military regeime.

I am sure that you are sitting very comfortably in your upscale home or office. I know your kind.

#5 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Interests:literature, cinema, chess, history

Posted 06 January 2003 - 03:43 PM

quote:
I am sure that you are sitting very comfortably in your upscale home or office. I know your kind.[/QB]
And so do I .

[ January 06, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Boghos ]

#6 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 03:52 PM

Boghos,

Have you ever wondered what happened to all of the pure-breed French overlords in Haiti? Only the mixed-blood and blacks remain. I guess that you are a Marie Antionette kind of guy.

#7 joseph

joseph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:SOCCER

Posted 06 January 2003 - 09:25 PM

Hagarag sounds like you like Clinton , were you ever with him in the Oval office ' alone '
And about Murdoch is that a jewish name ????

#8 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 11:41 PM

Hovsep,

Even if I was ever in the Oval office with Clinton alone, we would be talking only politics. Clinton's interest in the area you allude to is with women between the ages of 20 and 40. I do not fit either consideration.

What I like about Clinton is his job performnce. He created a sustained vibrant economy which lifted all the economic ships in the US. He appreciated and rewarded talented people of whatever background. Bush has devastated the economy and rewards only those who adhere to his narrow religious and conservative political agenda. However, other than McCain's distorted military views concerning Armenia, I really like the views of McCain. Bush has turned out to be a greater enemy of Armenia than McCain would have been. That is the difference between honest men like Clinton and McCain and who we got.

#9 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 07 January 2003 - 12:08 PM

quote:
That is the difference between honest men like Clinton
Yes...."I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinski"

#10 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 12:20 PM

The Republicans turned everyone's attention to Clinton's sexual exploits in order to gain advantage to win the election in 2000. Millions of American tax dollars were spent to investigate Clinton's sexual exploits. No financial wrongdoing was ever found. Clinton conducted his job honorably. If you cheated on your wife would you admit it to the whole world? Whose business is it anyway but his wife's? Maybe the Democrats should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the secret sexual exploits of the Republicans, many of whom have trysts with young women not their wives and some even with other men.

#11 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 04:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hagarag:
Boghos,

Have you ever wondered what happened to all of the pure-breed French overlords in Haiti? Only the mixed-blood and blacks remain. I guess that you are a Marie Antionette kind of guy.

Sorry cucoo, I am not partial to obese women...

[ January 07, 2003, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: Boghos ]

#12 Paul bunyan

Paul bunyan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Interests:Nautical archaeology and Armenia

Posted 07 January 2003 - 08:01 AM

those turkey/nachkis will not be allowed to penetrate the Armenian border. damned turks will not be able to invade Artsakh
either. the Armenians there are too tough
for the evil turk/azeri-afreeti.

#13 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:00 AM

quote:
Boghos,

Have you ever wondered what makes sun-sets long-lasting and red and why objects fall down instead of up? I am sure you brushed your teeth well last night.

I'm not claiming anything. You do it all by yourself.
I'm so sick of reading thread after thread, post after post of your, "Hah, I knew it, told ya so, told ya so!" Just WHAT do you do, besides stating and interpreting the obvious?

Disclaimer: I do NOT partake to Republicanism.

#14 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:01 AM

Boghos,

I was not alluding to your like or dislike of obese women, but to a philosophy of "If the common people don't have any bread to eat, let them eat cake."

#15 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:22 AM

quote:
Boghos,

I was not alluding to your like or dislike of obese women, but to a philosophy of "If the common people don't have any bread to eat, let them eat cake."

Really ? You are such a socially conscious citizen that the most profound places in my heart are deeply touched. As usual you have no idea of what you are talking about. Why donīt you find a place where you can exercise your ills ?

[ January 07, 2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Boghos ]

#16 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:30 AM

Boghos,

The reason that I exercise my ills here is because I have realized that I can not get away from the fact that I am an Armenian. Why to be born to a nation of imbeciles? Why do so many of us run (not walk) away from their heritage? What is it about the de-righeur mentality imposed by our so-called leaders that drives so many out? There are so many "former" Armenians out there, many of whom have made their mark upon the world in various fields of endeavor.

#17 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 10:14 AM

quote:
Boghos,

The reason that I exercise my ills here is because I have realized that I can not get away from the fact that I am an Armenian. Why to be born to a nation of imbeciles? Why do so many of us run (not walk) away from their heritage? What is it about the de-righeur mentality imposed by our so-called leaders that drives so many out? There are so many "former" Armenians out there, many of whom have made their mark upon the world in various fields of endeavor.

And...????

#18 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 10:34 AM

and "When the Armenian-Americans worked in unison, gathering their forces, they came very close to passing a Genocide Resolution in the US House of Representatives. Instead the usual way of conducting business is to alienate other Armenians. The children of Jewish/Gentile marriages are welcomed into their community. Paul Newman, Goldie Hawn even Barry Goldwater, etc. are welcomed into the community. With the Armenians, you have to prove yourself first. I am 7/8 Armenian and 1/8 Assyrian. Why do I have to prove myself? Furthermore, who cares about Cher's multiple sexual exploits. She is a famous woman of Armenian extraction. Who cares if Paradjanov slept with men as well as women? He was a very talented Armenian. The children of Saroyan and Arlene Francis are embraced by the Jewish community but shunned by the Armenians. We are a nation of imbeciles.

#19 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 11:02 AM

quote:
We are a nation of imbeciles.

(Says you.)
And...???

#20 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 07 January 2003 - 11:03 AM

Hagarag - as much as I agree with some of the critiscism others have made of you I do think you do occasionally make a good point or two (though many Jews act in exactly the manner you ascribe to Armenians - they have the benefit of a much less judgemental [hard to believe - when reading the old testament - but true in practice - then Armenians - and this I think is the Armenians cheif downfall - their judgementalness {if thats a word...}]. I think that you need to concentrate on style of delivery (and not always preening yourself before us...). It is also obvious that you have a great many issues. Perhaps counseling/meds(?) will help...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users