#21 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:36 AM

Oh my God Armen jan. It will be a 3 day event and the guy would get the equivalent of a 1/4 caret cubic zirconium ring.

#22 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Azat @ Aug 4 2005, 09:36 AM)
It will be a 3 day event and the guy would get the equivalent of a 1/4 caret cubic zirconium ring.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Vay Azat, mera xndaluts! If there was a way to fell off my chair I would have done it.

#23 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:18 AM

I think what you guys should remember when popping 'THE' question is that it is very special for the woman....so even if the roses,the romantic bath ,the expensive trip, seems over the top to you,it usually is exactly what the woman would want...the proposal is more for the woman ,do whatever she luves or has wished for...it is a very special event,it will be remembered forever ,it is important,set the bar high,it's ok,it's for the woman you love,it's the woman who will have your children,it's for the woman who will put up with you when you're old and cranky tongue.gif ...basically it sets the tone for the rest of the relationship...and from experience I can tell you that setting the tone for the relationship is very important in ALL areas of a relationship...

I honestly can't give you a suggestion,cause it really is a very personal event.
What I might like might seem odd to you(no comments plz tongue.gif )

Just my two cents wink.gif

#24 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Maral @ Aug 4 2005, 11:18 AM)
What I might like might seem odd to you ...

Aww ... the only strange person in Hyeforum tongue.gif Common Maral jan, except for Phantom (who confessed to be a normal person in real life) everyone else are freaks both online and in real life.

#25 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Armen @ Aug 4 2005, 11:40 AM)
Aww ... the only strange person in Hyeforum  tongue.gif Common Maral jan, except for Phantom (who confessed to be a normal person in real life) everyone else are freaks both online and in real life.

FREAKS UNITE! smoke.gif gunsmilie.gif cheers.gif lol.gif

#26 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:48 AM

ok all kidding aside...it is very important to set the tone for all aspects of your relationship from the beginning guys....good luck wink.gif

#27 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Armen @ Aug 4 2005, 01:40 PM)
Aww ... the only strange person in Hyeforum  tongue.gif Common Maral jan, except for Phantom (who confessed to be a normal person in real life) everyone else are freaks both online and in real life.

Ya! I am like sooo not! mad.gif

#28 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Maral @ Aug 4 2005, 01:18 PM)
I think what you guys should remember when popping 'THE' question is that it is very special for the woman....so even if the roses,the romantic bath ,the expensive trip, seems over the top to you,it usually is exactly what the woman would want...the proposal is more for the woman ,do whatever she luves or has wished for...it is a very special event,it will be remembered forever ,it is important,set the bar high,it's ok,it's for the woman you love,it's the woman who will have your children,it's for the woman who will put up with you when you're old and cranky  tongue.gif ...basically it sets the tone for the rest of the relationship...and from experience I can tell you that setting the tone for the relationship is very important in ALL areas of a relationship...
I honestly can't give you a suggestion,cause it really is a very personal event.

Words of pure wisdom. I don't think that there is anything wrong with woman providing a little bit of romance, and from my experience it was always received with much pleasure. Just because it's so unconventional to romance a man. But you are right, women are the infrastructure of the relationship, and this is not a feminist point of view unfortunately, thus it's important to set the right tone.

=======

A husband and wife were sitting wordlessly in the car after an argument. They passed a pig farm and the husband poked sarcastically, “Relatives of yours?”

“Yes,” she replied. “In-laws.”

#29 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Anileve @ Aug 4 2005, 12:49 PM)
Words of pure wisdom. I don't think that there is anything wrong with woman providing a little bit of romance, and from my experience it was always received with much pleasure. Just because it's so unconventional to romance a man. But you are right, women are the infrastructure of the relationship, and this is not a feminist point of view unfortunately, thus it's important to set the right tone.

=======

A husband and wife were sitting wordlessly in the car after an argument. They passed a pig farm and the husband poked sarcastically, “Relatives of yours?”

“Yes,” she replied. “In-laws.”

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaawd,that was funny! clap.gif

#30 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Anileve @ Aug 4 2005, 12:27 PM)
Ya! I am sooo hot!  wink.gif

You know I know that, Eve jan, right?

#31 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Armen @ Aug 4 2005, 09:40 AM)

Speak for yourself please! smoke.gif

#32 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,634 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Armen @ Aug 4 2005, 10:40 AM)

yes es amen inch@ gri em arnum - muys LA galuts qo vojak@ lav chi linelu achqis yerevuma wink.gif

#33 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Aug 4 2005, 02:04 PM)
yes es amen inch@  gri em arnum  -  muys  LA  galuts  qo vojak@ lav chi linelu  achqis  yerevuma wink.gif

don't waste your time Mos wink.gif

#34 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,634 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 02:26 PM

waste

ehhhhhhh............. janik

i have been wasteing way to much of it

#35 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:50 PM

So, now "freak" is an inslut, eh? Great. OK, I am the biggest freak. It's 2:30 am anyway.

#36 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Armen @ Aug 4 2005, 01:50 PM)
So, now "freak" is an inslut, eh? Great. OK, I am the biggest freak. It's 2:30 am anyway.

Your such a Freak!!! tongue.gif

Edited by ExtraHye, 04 August 2005 - 03:59 PM.

#37 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,634 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:13 PM

The name of the TopiC is Ways To Propose For Marriage wink.gif

is your freak - i'm a freak - any part of the topic ??
or is it a new way of Propose For Marriage

#38 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Aug 4 2005, 02:13 PM)
The name of the TopiC is  Ways To Propose For Marriage wink.gif

is your  freak  - i'm a freak - any  part of the topic ??
or is  it a  new  way  of  Propose For Marriage

Well..... you could say, let's be a freak and run off to Vegas and get married. Why did Harut go to Vegas again? tongue.gif

#39 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:43 PM

Qaj Nazar’s son was smitten, he was head over heel in love with girl next door.

Things being as they were he could not make the move and propose so the family arranged an “aghjiktes”. He could not join the party either as it was mostly made up of women, the only male was Qaj Nazar himself. The hosting party was made up of all women, only the girls’ father was present.
So the party begins with niceties and, inches eq, tghaq@ inchpes en, gortser@ inches en, aysor andxrev ekav, then it moved to womens’ fashions and recipe compare and exchange. Nazar was running out of patience, he asked to be let to say a word. He was granted. He turned to only other male in the party and said:
“Aper, menq ekel enq mi ban khndrel dzeanits. Mer manch@ uzum e dzer aghjkan … I’ll have to say this in English. “We have come to ask you to let our son... censored.gif... ah, oh, uh make love to your daughter.”

smile.gif smile.gif

bangin.gif

#40 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:58 PM

yekel enq dzer aghjka dzerq@ xndrelu... mer tghayi dzerq@ arden hognel e...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users