DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Anileve @ Jan 5 2005, 11:07 PM)
Examples and proof please.

I gave two already in this thread dear. One with chimps deviding into two groups and waging war one against the other, untill destroying the other group... just like humans would do. The other with the chimps stealing baboun babies and butchering them for no instinctive needs.

Edited by Fadix, 05 January 2005 - 10:19 PM.

#42 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jan 6 2005, 12:18 AM)
I gave two already in this thread dear. One with chimps deviding into two groups and waging war one against the other, untill destroying the other group... just like humans would do. The other with the chimps stealing baboun babies and butchering them for no instinctive needs.

I need to see proof.

#43 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Anileve @ Jan 5 2005, 11:24 PM)
I need to see proof.

type on google "Jane Goodall" and "murder"

You'll find bunch of articles and references on chimp murdering like humans.

#44 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jan 5 2005, 11:29 PM)
type on google "Jane Goodall" and "murder"

You'll find bunch of articles and references on chimp murdering like humans.

OK I'm lying, it's kind of heard to find many. It's not my fault that the internet isn't good in many things. sad.gif

#45 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:41 PM

Well that just reaffirms that we descended from apes. Any other examples? By the way that's a very interesting phenomenon, they "build dark coalitions"?

#46 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (wh00t @ Jan 5 2005, 07:32 PM)
The fact that it occurs in a typical environmental settings does nothing for you? How could there be no genetic component if there is no societal abnormality to justify it?

Because typically (and increasingly) homosexuals don't have children nowadays. Does this mean that their number is going to decrease? Or does this mean that people who have that gene are going to vanish? Or do we all carry that gene that can reveal itself seven generations from us (me, you, whoever)?

#47 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (gevo27 @ Jan 5 2005, 02:37 AM)
by the way, this is a great effort at showing that homosexuality is a genetic disorder...

Pray tell.

#48 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Armen @ Jan 5 2005, 08:10 PM)
Logically, it is. As I said that proves that human's have to satisfy their Ego (animals don't), which is almost the same as satisfiying your hunger for food or sex. Clearly, hunger comes first ...

That made me think ... which would I choose if I had to make a choice ... assuming both came in buffet form of course unsure.gif

#49 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Sip @ Jan 6 2005, 04:04 AM)
That made me think ... which would I choose if I had to make a choice ... assuming both came in buffet form of course  unsure.gif

First is the shelter I think. If the temperature is too hot or cold you never notice your hunger until you die. Then comes food. Followed by sex. Although sex without prior meal is THE ONE. So there is a dilemma there.

Did you mean sex in buffet form or the Ego satisfaction thing in buffet form (I can't clearly imagine this last one as a buffet)?

#50 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:00 AM

I meant sex in the buffet form smile.gif

#51 Nakharar

Nakharar

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jan 6 2005, 05:18 AM)

I never believed my sister when she told me about exactly the same thing you mentioned about chimp warfare against baboons and each other and decapitation of baboon babies. It's like Cowboys and Indians and Turks and Armenians in the animal world. smile.gif Though there are some people doubting you in this thread and I haven't come accross it anywhere else I'm still amazed. Strangely enough I'm not shocked or disgusted when I hear people doing that to each other. It's what we expect from them. smile.gif

#52 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Sip @ Jan 5 2005, 04:03 PM)
How is this effort showing anything about genetics? If nothing else, they have shown how sexual behavior is influenced by environments and sheer numbers.

Just throw a bunch of guys in prison and they'll start mouting each other. I think this is a great effort at showing homosexuality is not a human only trait and therefor it's probably not influenced by the devil.

WHAT!!!???? well.. i dont have much time to explain my thaughts now, i will get to it later.. but.. By showing that animals are gay as well, either they are proving that animals can associate on am emotional level that is equal or surpasses that of humans, or.. that being gay is a genetic disorder.. because what else reason would animals be gay for? we know they feel some level of emotion, and yes we can hurt a dog's feelings, but.... that is not to say they use emotional attachment for satisfying their feelings.. thus.. there can not be this sort of perversion in the animal kingdom, below homo homo sapiens. By "proving" that any such animal as a penguin feels they have the need to be "gay" will deny the fact of animal instincts.. rules that we have come to understand about their mating and such..

i will expand later.. now i have to go to work sad.gif..

#53 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:48 AM

Edit out.

Edited by Arpa, 06 January 2005 - 12:19 PM.

#54 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (Nakharar @ Jan 6 2005, 11:20 AM)
I never believed my sister when she told me about exactly the same thing you mentioned about chimp warfare against baboons and each other and decapitation of baboon babies. It's like Cowboys and Indians and Turks and Armenians in the animal world.  smile.gif Though there are some people doubting you in this thread and I haven't come accross it anywhere else I'm still amazed. Strangely enough I'm not shocked or disgusted when I hear people doing that to each other. It's what we expect from them.  smile.gif

You havn't seen the tape. That WAS something... they appeared to be cave men in their behavors. They even uses sticks and rocks as war tools. smile.gif

I have started a thread in the past about giving the same rights to chimps as humans. It was just after I have viewed two of those tapes. smile.gif

Chimps are able to commit genocide, there are criminal chimps that should be jailed for having murdered a babies chimp mother or father... chimps being responsable of genocides should be trialed. biggrin.gif

#55 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (gevo27 @ Jan 6 2005, 11:39 AM)
WHAT!!!???? well.. i dont have much time to explain my thaughts now, i will get to it later.. but.. By showing that animals are gay as well, either they are proving that animals can associate on am emotional level that is equal or surpasses that of humans, or.. that being gay is a genetic disorder.. because what else reason would animals be gay for? we know they feel some level of emotion, and yes we can hurt a dog's feelings, but.... that is not to say they use emotional attachment for satisfying their feelings.. thus.. there can not be this sort of perversion in the animal kingdom, below homo homo sapiens. By "proving" that any such animal as a penguin feels they have the need to be "gay" will deny the fact of animal instincts.. rules that we have come to understand about their mating and such..

i will expand later.. now i have to go to work sad.gif..

Homosexuality is a behavour, if there is anything genetic being homosexual, there is as well something genetic about someone liking apple and not oranges.

Edited by Fadix, 06 January 2005 - 11:15 AM.

#56 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Jan 6 2005, 10:48 AM)

although it usually results in incomplete and abnormal development.

This seems to not address any of my concerns.. but needless to say this parthenogenisis seems to be rather cruel.

#57 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Domino @ Jan 6 2005, 11:11 AM)
Homosexuality is a behavour, if there is anything genetic being homosexual, there is as well something genetic about someone liking apple and not oranges.

i dont understand yourreasoning behind that.. but i agree that homosexuality is NOT composed from genetic disorders.

#58 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 06 January 2005 - 12:03 PM

This whole thing is nothing but total hogwash, horse feathers, oops.gif I mean penguin feathers smile.gif, and crying wolf.
If there really is hemosexuality in the animal world then they have to show us that there also is lesbianism. Many animals, specially when they are young tussle and tumble, just as human young do. It is all part of growing up and socialization. In the animal world the sexes live totally separate except during certain times, very few animals are married for life, so to speak. In some species the males are either self exiled or exiled forcefully. Elephants come to mind. The males live in a unisex bachelor societies their entire life except .. Does that mean they are homosexuals or practice it?

This whole thing is part of the gay agenda. First they almost convinced us that it is natural and normal. Normal means behavior of the majority. Is it? Then I may have been the only one to miss the boat!
As if that was not enough, next they delved into history and "outed" most, if not all the celebrities.
Now it is time for the entire universe, including the animal world. Speaking of history, they have almost convinced us that Jesus was homosexual, based on the fact that, according to some He was not married. May I suggest anothe deity that may qualify as such? How about God? He is not married either, that is if you do not consider His impregnation of Mary as marriage!

This whole thing is no less ridiculous than the Armenian's outing of all the so called "closet Armenians", which brings to mind Gregor Ipekian, Eghisapeth Tertsakian, Hakob Palanjian, Hans Guderian, Herbert (Von) Karayan, Hovannes (Bach) Sebastain, and Genghis Mongolian.

Why are we discussing this anyway?
Is it so some of us who may have doubts about their gender identity can have our approval?

#59 wh00t

wh00t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Jan 6 2005, 06:03 PM)
If there really is hemosexuality in the animal world then they have to show us that there also is lesbianism.

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC to the rescue! Yes, the same magazine which uncovered the fascinating world of Armenia, now bring us another startling revelation: hardcore, decadent, writhing-in-pleasure lesbian and homosexual animal sex and companionship! http://news.national..._gayanimal.html

- Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo: two males who totally ignore surrounding females in favor of doing and loving each other long-term!
- Some male ostriches only court their own gender!
- Some male flamingos raise foster chicks together!
- Some female Japanese macaques prefer doing each (and derive immense sexual pleasure from it, maybe I add!) other rather than other males!
- 75% of bonobo apes engage in sexual relationships that is nonreproductive, and in fact, they may all be bisexual!

A whole book has been written on it by biologist Bruce Bagemihl: Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity. It turns out that homosexual behavior has been "scientifically documented in more than 450 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, insects, and other animals worldwide". If you're unable to buy the book (lest you contribute your hard-earned cash to the sinister "homosexual agenda!"), see a good summary here: http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm

And here: http://www.salon.com...15featurea.html

Edited by wh00t, 06 January 2005 - 05:55 PM.

#60 wh00t

wh00t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Jan 6 2005, 06:03 PM)
This whole thing is part of  the gay agenda. First they  almost convinced us that it is natural and normal. Normal means behavior of the majority. Is it? Then I may have been the only one to miss the boat!
As if that was not enough, next they delved into history and "outed" most, if not all the celebrities.
Now it is time for the entire universe, including the animal world. Speaking of history, they have almost convinced us that Jesus was homosexual, based on the fact that, according to some He was not married. May I suggest anothe deity that may qualify as such? How about God? He is not married either, that is if you do not consider His impregnation of Mary as marriage!

This whole thing is no less ridiculous than the Armenian's outing of all the so called "closet Armenians", which brings to mind Gregor Ipekian, Eghisapeth Tertsakian, Hakob Palanjian, Hans Guderian, Herbert (Von) Karayan,  Hovannes (Bach) Sebastain, and Genghis Mongolian.

Why are we discussing this anyway?
Is it so some of us who may have doubts about their gender identity can have our approval?

You are completely squirreling the issue here. What is being discussed is the dubious notion that homosexuality is not "natural", ie. it is a voluntary, cognitive phenomenon uniquely present in homo sapiens for the sake of persuing alternative lifestyles.

Edited by wh00t, 06 January 2005 - 07:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users