http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spam_with_cans.jpeg

File:Spam_with_cans.jpeg

#22 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

I am reporting this here because what it is being said by Jesus to Maria from England is coming truth, albeit slowly; Jesus said that this pope will usher a new policy where "sin or sins" will be eliminated from the Catholic church and everyone will be free to do as they like since there is not going to be sin anymore; a road once trodden will lead to the embracing of a new paganism by the Vatican, a thing that would cause a division or schism in the Catholic Church as soon as this new policies of this pope advocate changing the Catholic Eucharist and the Mass to more acceptive ones by the rest of mankind or by human mind; and most likely the taking communion as bread & vine will be changed to taking other substances like taking milk & honey for example in place of bread & vine or who knows what.

The media put this news at the top, it is about the interview conducted last month with pope Francis and published to the world on 19 September, 2013. In the interview the pope in blunt language is saying the Catholic Church should be a “home for all” and not a “small chapel” focused on doctrine, orthodoxy and a limited agenda of moral teachings. "The [Catholic] church’s pastoral ministry cannot be obsessed with the transmission of a disjointed multitude of doctrines to be imposed insistently" he said adding “We must not reduce the bosom of the universal church to a nest protecting our mediocrity.”

In his opinion MEDIOCRITY is the preaching about abortion, gay marriage and contraception (all of which are sins before God -with the exception of contraception perhaps) and doing the traditional Latin-language Tridentine Mass; he said in the interview that the more traditional Mass risked becoming an ideology and that he was worried about its exploitation.

He said “The proclamation of the saving love of God comes before moral and religious imperatives” but the pope forgets to say that God loves the sinners but hates their sins and God's job was to save them from their sins since with their sins they can not come before God or enter His temple or come into His paradise or heaven. This pope in UNABLE to make a distinction between the divine love of God and the cheap human love. Since this pope is a false prophet.

#23 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

The current Catholic church constitution was drawn up in 1988 by Pope John Paul II. It will be revised by Pope Francis....

Pope Francis at the Vatican to revise the church’s constitution
Oct. 1, 2013

Eight cardinals appointed by Pope Francis are meeting at the Vatican to revise the church’s constitution, with the pope saying that he wants a missionary church with a modern spirit that gives hope to the poor, young and elderly.

In a lengthy interview with the editor of Rome daily La Repubblica published Tuesday, Francis denounced the “Vatican-centric” nature of the Holy See, explained his affinity for his namesake St. Francis and described how he was “invaded by anxiety” after he was elected, but then excused himself from the Sistine Chapel, closed his eyes and was filled with a light that enabled him to accept the job.

Francis and the cardinals will meet from Oct. 1-3. After the meetings, Francis will review proposals for changes to the constitution,according to Rome Reports.

But no decisions are expected this week from the talks, and the pope has said reform takes time.

Cardinal Oscar Rodríguez Maradiaga of Honduras said before the meetings that the group has received suggestions on Vatican reform from around the world, The Telegraph reports.

The current church constitution was drawn up in 1988 by Pope John Paul II, who will be declared a saint in April.

Maradiaga said in a television interview that the old “constitution is over.”

“Now it is something different. We need to write something different,” he added, according to The Telegraph.

The worldwide church reform group We Are Church has written Francis asking for greater say among lay Catholics about the selection of bishops and for church officials to be removed from office if they mishandled cases of sexually abusive priests.

“He has been reaching out to atheists, gays and others. He wants dialogue. We want that too,” organizer Rene Reid said in a statement.

Conservatives and traditionalists, however, have reacted with dismay and downright alarm at the direction Francis has taken, particularly in the interview with the Jesuit-run La Civilta Cattolica, in which he bemoaned the church’s obsession with “small-minded rules.”

The seven other cardinals who will attend the meetings are Francisco Javier Errazuriz from Chile, Oswald Gracias from India, Reinhard Marx from Germany, Laurent Monsengwo Pasinya from Congo, George Pell from Australia, Sean Patrick O’Malley from the United States and Giuseppe Bertello of Italy, according to Rome Reports.

http://www.foxnews.c...h-constitution/

#24 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Prayer will dilute the impact of war, suffering and every kind of persecution inflicted upon the human race by the enemies of God
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter,
when you find this Work difficult and hesitate to give the world bad news, you must understand that you are only the messenger. You are an instrument of the Holy God, the Most High and it is your duty to respond to His Call. Your obedience is essential and you must not fear the repercussions, which may befall you as a prophet of the Lord.

All events foretold have been laid down in the beginning and form part of God’s Plan to complete the Covenant to gather His children, finally, so that they can live in harmony in His Divine Will. The final battle between My Father’s hierarchy and the evil one means that many people, who leave themselves exposed, will become infested by sin and will turn against their brothers who remain loyal to God.

When the battle is being fought many wicked atrocities will be carried out, by the enemies of God, against His beloved children. But as I have told you before, they can only go so far, because they do not have the power to destroy humanity, although they believe that they do.

Take comfort, all of you, because My Father will intervene with the wicked actions of those who want to control all nations and He will strike them dead – those who dare to hurt His children. Many poor souls will suffer during such persecutions, but My Father is ever-merciful. His Power cannot be touched. His Hand is Almighty. He can, at any time, cast away His enemies. But the prophecies foretold, and which must take place before My Second Coming, are a reality. They will unfold in a way, which may not be obvious to all of you, but know this. Prayer is your weapon. Prayer will provide you with the armour you need to defeat the evil one. Prayer will dilute the impact of war, suffering and every kind of persecution inflicted upon the human race by the enemies of God. Prayer will save you and all those for whom you pray. Your prayers will destroy evil and when the Great Day comes you will cry tears of joy when you witness the New Generation, those billions of people who have been salvaged because of your response to My Call.

While My Messages bring a mixture of sadness, fear, frustration – they also bring hope because they create much conversion. My Father’s Plan is unknown to most of you. What you need to understand is this. His Plan will destroy all His enemies. By allowing all these trials to take place, He will free the human race, at last, from its bondage to sin. Be patient. Be calm. For soon joy, love and peace will finally be yours for eternity.

I come only because we are as one – one holy family in God’s Kingdom. I come for you to take you to My Father. I come to fulfill His Divine Will and to complete the Covenant. I come to bring you the Truth.

Your loving Saviour

Jesus Christ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users