• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Saturday, October 19, 2013  "Focus" on Growing Resistance Against Pope Francis -- "This Pope Makes Our Church Kaputt"

http://eponymousflow...ce-against.html

(Rome) Focus correspondent Eva Kallinger and Focus editor Gregory Dolak writes in the new edition of the weekly magazine on the "revolt against the Pope"

While Pope Francis was preparing "fundamental change" in  the Church, there is " growing resistance to his brash nature." And not just in the Vatican, but also among bishops and Catholic groups around the world. There is also a "creeping nostalgia" detectable for Benedict XVI..

The two journalists report of "enthusiastic Masses" in St. Peter's Square and a "measurable" increase in church attendance and confessions. A statement that has been variously asserted last spring, immediately after the election, siince it could hardly be measurable empirically. Since then it has hardly been heard.  The participants at the Wednesday catachesis have measurably increased.  Whether "Francesco" is the new fashion in names for newborn boys, the statistics of the coming years will show.

Atmosphere in the Vatican "Lousy" because "Brash Style" of the new Pope

In any event, according to Focus in the Vatican "the euphoria about the new pope, however, is long gone." The mood is described as "lousy". Publicly they say there is trust, but no one does. The reason is obvious, because everyone was confused, "because nobody knows what will happen tomorrow with him and the Church."

The recent low point was the criticism of the Pope in the Vatican to its employees through the media. Vatican employees felt alienated by the infamous interview  with Eugenio Scalfari for the daily newspaper La Repubblica. The Pope blustered before the enthusiastically listening atheist Scalfari: "The leaders of the Church were often narcissistically, surrounded by sycophants and egged on by their courtiers to slander. The Court is the leprosy of the papacy. . . "

"The Curia - a troop of lepers" asks Focus . Several thousand men and women, priests and religious, the years, often decades, performing their silent and faithful service to the Church and the Pope. Pope Francis hardly meant those  members of the Curia, who had made life difficult for  Benedict XVI. with their intrigues and their boycott.. They belong to the so celebrated  new pontificate and have been  favored by the emergence of rank and standing.

The image of the gentle Pope, who acts collegially, is not confirmed in Rome. "Not only in the Vatican is there resistance to this.  Around the globe, as critics report in Rome, the discomfort grows," says Focus .

U.S. bishops see "Acute Risk of Loss Without Profits"

In the U.S., there was anger by the Pope's interviews, especially with his "liberal sayings" about gays, abortion and contraception. The bishops, including "publicly" one of the Bergoglio electors, Cardinal Timothy Dolan," fear they will lose believers to the Evangelicals. Focus did not write this, but among U.S. bishops there is talk of the "acute risk of loss without profits ".

The weekly magazine cites opposition to Pope Francis in Latin America. There, priests and lay people have often fought "for years against communist and Church-critical populists."  You feel overwhelmed by  Pope Francis'  perceived "left-swing".

Poland: "If This Continues, This Pope Will Make Our Church Kaputt"

Focus summarizes the mood of the Polish clergy and episcopate with the words: "If this continues, this Pope will make our Church kaputt," says a Vatican-insider, about local concerns. "

The official motto of the Church in Germany is "Celebrate". Focus journalists have so far perceived as much. You do, however, find even north of the Alps, rumblings, because the reforms are  too slow to go for the "German bishops" who have "spearhead the demand for reforms."  Since last 13 March, satisfaction prevails here, that the  "brakeman" John Paul II and Benedict XVI. have finally been gotten rid of. But we are wanting to see some action. The expectations are so screwed up, the "minimal solutions" expected are to celibacy, women priests and remarried divorcees. And then what?

Hans Küng and the Rif Eskimos and Notker Wolf About Papal "bomblets"

Focus also questioned the apparently inevitable Hans Küng, who can dish out his broadsides against everything that has even the appearance of a Catholic Church. His words say much about as much about Catholicism, as a lone Berber in the Rif mountains could tell about the customs and traditions of Eskimos. They should therefore be mentioned.

Abbot Primate Notker Wolf thrilled at the Pope and his own, hardly decipherable ciphers: "The Pope exactly delivers  bomblets that are needed in our time, which are bomblets that come from the Gospel, and there are many."

"Creeping Nostalgia" for Benedict XVI. - Lack of Theological Depth

Focus also reports of a "creeping nostalgia" for Benedict XVI. Citing  a Curia employee: "The German Pope inspired us with his arguments". Thus, it is now over.

Focus also reported a lack of theological discussions, i.e. theological depth of this pontificate. One criticism voiced  especially at Catholic universities around the world, but "only unofficially of course."

"New Modesty?" Francis has "Whole Floor" in Santa Marta, "Big as Old Pope's Apartment"

The Focus editors leave the Vatican "bubble". "What do you mean new modesty," a Curia employee is quoted. The Pope, who refused the papal apartment, "Evidence is now he has a whole floor in the Vatican guesthouse Santa Marta".  Considering the large chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the Pope's new apartment  "is not much smaller than the old place."  Even the house rules meet with criticism and incomprehension. Pope Francis said he wanted "not to lock" out  and place himself among the people to talk to everyone. The reality, says Focus , looks different: "For in Santa Marta, one must not approach the Pope and not even greet him."

Text: Giuseppe Nardi
ITrans: Tancred vekron99@hotmail.com
==================================
This is the audio link:
Where Bishop Fellay, in one hour sermon, amplifies a few points regarding Fatima, the Third Secret, the 2012 SSPX relations with Rome, and then spoke of some of the many grave problems with Pope Francis.

Sermon preached in St. Vincent de Paul Church in Kansas City, Missouri, during the Pontifical Mass for the Angelus Press Conference, October 13, 2013.

Bishop Fellay on Pope Francis
details:  http://www.cfnews.or...567b82-149.html

Bishop Fellay, Superior General of the Society of St. Pius X, gave an extensive lecture on Saturday afternoon [Oct 11-13, 2013] that focused on the Third Secret of Fatima, and its apparent prediction of both a material chastisement and a great crisis in the Church.

Bishop Fellay quoted in detail Sister Lucia's words, those who have read the Third Secret, and those who have knowledge of the Secret. He noted Sister Lucia said that if we want to know the contents of the Third Secret, read chapters 8 through 13 of the Apocalypse.”

Sister Lucia’s reference to Chapters 8 through 13 of the Apocalypse is particularly chilling, since the end of Chapter 13 speaks of the coming of Antichrist.

The bishop quoted Cardinal Luigi Ciapi, the Papal Theologian of all the Popes from Pius XII to John Paul II who said, “In the Third Secret we read among other things that the great apostasy in the Church begins at the top.”

He also spent a good bit of time on the famous and dramatic 1957 interview of Father Fuentes with Sister Lucia, in which she reiterated that “various nations will disappear from the face of the earth,” and that “the devil will do all in his power to overcome souls consecrated to God.”

He [bishop Fellay] said there is “definitely a ‘material’ chastisement of the world in sight. There is something big in front of us. "How? When? I have no idea. But if you put everything together, it is clear that God has had enough of the sins of man.”

He continued that we are in “very scary times” but we are not helpless. He noted the “the situation of the Church is a real disaster. And the present Pope is making it 10,000 times worse.”

“In the beginning of the pontificate of Pope Benedict XVI, I [bishop Fellay] said, ‘the crisis in the Church will continue, but the Pope [Benedict] is trying to put on the brakes.’ It’s as if to say, the Church will continue to fall, but with a parachute. And with the beginning of this [Pope Francis] pontificate, I say, ‘he cuts the strings, and he put a [downward] rocket’.”

“If the present Pope continues in the way he started, he is going to divide the Church. He’s exploding everything."

Bishop Fellay noted that we cannot simply obey the present Popes without question, because then we would destroy ourselves, we would endanger our Faith.

Following the warning of Sister Lucia, Pope Leo XIII and Pius X, Bishop Fellay further warned that we may be entering into the time of Antichrist, but we cannot know when, or how far off in the future this may be.

Bishop Fellay returned to these themes at his Sunday sermon at the Pontifical High Mass offered at St. Vincent de Paul’s Church in Kansas city.

“From the start,” he said, “we have the impression that we have something wrong with this Pope. From the start, he wanted to distinguish himself to be different from anybody else.”

We must look, said the bishop, at what is his vision of the Church, his vision of the Council, and what is his plan.

It was around the time of World Youth Day, late July of this year, that Francis began an avalanche of talks, interviews, phone calls, etc. “We may not have the entire picture at this point, we have enough to be scared to death.”

As is typical of the Modernist, as Pius X warned in Pascendi, the Modernist will sometimes speak in a heretical fashion, and then speak in an orthodox manner. Bishop Fellay gave the example of one of these contradictions:

He spoke of interview in early October that Pope Francis conducted with the atheist journalist Eugenio Scalfari in Rome’s La Repubblica wherein Francis appears to promote a dangerous relativism:

Scalfari: “Your Holiness, is there is a single vision of the Good? And who decides what it is?”

Pope Francis: “Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is Good.”

Scalfari: “Your Holiness, you wrote that in your letter to me. The conscience is autonomous, you said, and everyone must obey his conscience. I think that's one of the most courageous steps taken by a Pope.”

Pope Francis: “And I repeat it here. Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow the good and fight evil as he conceives them. That would be enough to make the world a better place."

With a good deal of emotion, Bishop Fellay said of the Pope’s response: “That’s really not Catholic! Because whatever I think has absolutely no value if it does not fit with reality. We have a conscience, but it will only lead us to Heaven if our conscience is a mirror of God.” The conscience must be formed according to God’s law. “So to pretend that anyone can full his own idea is just rubbish,” said Fellay, “It has nothing to do with Catholic teaching. It is absolute relativism.”

About a week after this, however, Pope Francis spoke of the necessity of fighting the devil, the final battle with the devil, that nobody can fight the devil half way, and that we must fight relativism. Francis said the opposite of what he said to La Repubblica. “There is the contraction with him”.

Francis: A Man of the Council

Next: what is the vision of Pope Francis on Vatican II? This is found in his much-publicized recent, lengthy interview with the Jesuits, published in various publications throughout the world, and in the Jesuit’s America magazine in the United States

Bishop Fellay says that Pope Francis “takes it for granted that the Council was bright success. What was the main theme of the Council?” To re-read the Faith in light of modern culture. You could say, “to incarnate the Gospel in the modern world.” Francis “is very happy with this…” and believes “The Council brought forth many good fruits. The first example he gives is liturgy – the reformed liturgy. That is the beautiful fruit of the Council. That’s what he says. And he’s very happy with it.”

Francis tells us “this re-reading of the Gospel within the modern culture is irreversible, so we will not go back. We are in front of a major fight.”

Of the Old Mass, Francis speaks of the “Vetus Ordo” (Old Order). Francis believes that Pope Benedict probably helped restore the Old Mass as a prudential act for those who still hold to it. “But don’t expect Francis to come back to the Old Mass. Maybe he will ‘indulge’ it [let us celebrate it unmolested]. God knows.”

But Francis “sees there is a problem with this Old Mass. Because there are people who ideologize this Mass. Guess to whom he is aiming? I don’t need to say much. So what is going to happen with us? What I see: there is quite an obsession in him about those people who look to the past. Listen to the Pope’s words":

Pope Francis: “What is worrying, though, is the risk of the ideologization of the Vetus Ordo, its exploitation. … If the Christian is a restorationist, a legalist, if he wants everything clear and safe, then he will find nothing. Tradition and memory of the past must help us to have the courage to open up new areas to God. Those who today always look for disciplinarian solutions, those who long for an exaggerated doctrinal ‘security,’ those who stubbornly try to recover a past that no longer exists­—they have a static and inward-directed view of things. In this way, faith becomes an ideology among other ideologies. I have a dogmatic certainty: God is in every person’s life.”

Bishop Fellay continues, “The impression we have in the present Pope is that he has a zeal for the ‘more or less’, for the ‘about’; and he wants at all cost to escape what is too clear and too certain. But the Faith is like that [it is certain] because God is like that. Well, that’s not what he thinks.”

Another troubling quote from Pope Francis:

“If a person says that he met God with total certainty and is not touched by a margin of uncertainty, then this is not good. For me, this is an important key. If one has the answers to all the questions—that is the proof that God is not with him. It means that he is a false prophet using religion for himself. The great leaders of the people of God, like Moses, have always left room for doubt.”

Bishop Fellay exclaims in response: “What Gospel does he have? Which Bible does he have to say such things. It’s horrible. What has this to do with the Gospel? With the Catholic Faith? That’s pure Modernism, my dear brethren. We have in front of us a genuine Modernist.”

"How much time will be needed for people in the Church to stand up ‘by no means!’ [will we accept this new teaching]. I hope and pray this will happen. But that means an enormous division in the Church.”

He speaks of the Pope making a mess, and reminds us that this is what the Pope urged at world Youth Day: he urged the young people to “make a mess”. Bishop Fellay responds, ”Incredible. We have never heard of this [a Pope speaking like this]. But that’s what he wants."

Francis also tells us he is a greater admirer of the ultra liberal Jesuit Cardinal Martini (now deceased). Martini wrote a book calling for a total revolution in the Church. “And that is what Francis wants. And he told us the eight cardinal he chose to help him ‘reform’ the Church think like him."

The bishop says, "We could go on and on" with such examples.

The final example: Ecumenism.

Bishop Fellay says Pope Francis claims “very little has been done in this direction.” This is astounding, the bishop notes, because ecumenism has launched untold disaster to the Church, to Catholic nations. Yet the present Pope says, "very little, almost nothing has been done in this direction.”

As part of his summing up, Bishop Fellay says: “The mystery of the shadow on the Church has never been so great. We are in front of very hard times. Don’t have any illusions. And it is clear the only solution is to stick to what we have; to keep it, to not let it go by any means.

“Pope St. Pius X said that it was the essence of any Catholic to stick to the past. The present Pope says exactly the contrary: forget about the past; throw yourself into the uncertainty of the future.

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

By 'false prophet' pope Francis is meant most likely although Jesus never mention name.

You will soon be told to use your faith to create a political campaign around the world to save the poor
Sunday, October 6th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter,

the voice of the false prophet roars about all that is sacred in My Church. Little, however, will be said about the importance of upholding God’s Teachings, Sacraments and the Proclamation of the Truth. Instead, you will see diversions, such as looking after the world’s poor and hungry, and this will be deemed to be your first task as servants of God.

As servants and followers of God in the Church, your first allegiance is to the Truth of what I told you. Loving the poor and the hungry and helping them is a good thing, but My Church on Earth has a much bigger role, which was sworn to Me. This includes the teaching of the Truth in everything I taught you and you will do this, if you truly love Me.

The Church has a Mission to teach the Truth of My Teachings. Taking one aspect of My Word, to help the poor is admirable, but misleading, as My Teachings clearly state that you must help the poor in soul. Help them to cure their soul, before you help them to be free of life’s afflictions. If I give you a poor man and ask you to help him, how would you do this? Give him clothes? Money to feed his family? Or, would you have Me save his soul first?

You will soon be told to focus all your attention on the world’s poor. You will be asked for money – and this will be taken from different sources to help the world’s poor, jobless and homeless. You will be told that I, Jesus Christ, always loved the poor. The problem is this. I seek out the poor of spirit first – to free them away from their lost lives. The poor of soul – those who have little spiritual feeling for God – are the ones I crave. Blessed are those who are poor in this life, with little to show for it, but who love Me, for these people are not poor at all. The rich man, who has no love for Me, is in more need of My Love, My Mercy, My Compassion, than those who are forced to find food, clothes and shelter. How you love Me and how you ask Me to save you is what you need to pay attention to. The Sacraments will be the saving force of those who are rich and poor, but who have no love for Me.

You will soon be told to use your faith to create a political campaign around the world to save the poor by leaders in My Churches everywhere. Nothing will be said to encourage you to prepare for My Second Coming, for they will not dare to prepare you for this Great Day. They would rather take your mind off Me by asking you to spend more time honouring the works of the false prophet.

Very shortly, holy statues, relics, posters, cups and large commissioned paintings will be made of the false prophet to be placed in Churches everywhere. His image, along with the antichrist, in time, will adorn many public places, churches, political centers, as well as, in countries where their parliaments will be seen to embrace the Catholic Church in a ‘new light.’ This will create a new form of false evangelism, and because it will appeal to a modern secular society, it will attract admirers from all over the world.

Not one word will condone the importance of the Holy Sacraments, as they were given to the world or the important Graces, which they yield. Instead, each will be played down – extra meanings added, in order to appeal to those who deny them as they are. This will be in the hope that the abomination of the desecration of My Sacraments will be offered to as many people as possible, to take them away from God, so that the enemies of God can complete their pact with the devil.

The devil will deceive many who belong to My Church in this time in history. He will do this in the most charming and convincing way and he will justify lies when his servants will say that I would approve of these new changes. I, Jesus Christ, will be misquoted in order to win over souls. My Teachings will be twisted in order to destroy My Church and steal those souls closest to Me. Millions will accept the lies, without a care in the world. You must pray for them in the hope that they will realise, in time, that something is wrong.

When I appoint leaders and when a chosen soul has been appointed to spread My Holy Word, within My Church on Earth, the Truth is always straightforward, clear, concise, and straight to the point. When you are being lied to, through the influence of the spirit of evil, you will become confused. Phrases won’t make sense. So-called improvements, presented by enemies within My Church, mean that the Truth is not ‘good enough.’

My Word, My Sacraments, My Teachings do not need to be improved upon, for they came from Me. I Am God. I Am Perfect. My Word remains forever. Any man who tampers with My Most Holy Word is an enemy of God. My Anger is great at this time and any man who treats My Body, the Most Holy Eucharist, with disrespect and says he leads My people, know that this is untrue. I would never request a leader in My Church to change the Word of God, by introducing new meanings or new interpretations. This could never be.

Your Jesus

#3 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Last Thursday, Oct. 17, pope Francis while doing his daily mass attacked those faithful who become disciples of ideologies or advocates of ideologies and adherents to ideologies. What is an ideology? It's a set of beliefs, of ideas, of doctrines that form the basis of a political (fascism, communism, democracy), economic, or religious system. Based on past statements, Pope Francis’ remarks about ideologies were aimed to those Catholic-Christians who are anti-gay and anti-abortion, those who have made ideologies with anti-gay and anti-abortion strains; things which, as a matter of fact, are wrong and sins in the eyes of God according to His Holy Word in the Bible. During his mass Pope Francis called this ideological Christianity “an illness” that doesn’t serve Jesus Christ. Instead, it “frightens” people and pushes them away from religion

Does this pope has his own ideologies that he is working for to make real? Of course. The Pope has shifted the focus of the Catholic Church to issues facing the poor in material possession and the sick in body physical (never mind those who are sick in soul and mind). He has railed against economic inequality. He often attacks “savage capitalism” and takes up the plight of the unemployed against a system that worships money. Earlier in September, the Pope also criticized conservative Catholics for focusing so much on abortion, same-sex marriage, and contraception. There is no doubt that the ideologies of this pope consist in supporting and helping the poor in material things; he believes in economic fairness; and he denounces hatred of gay people. He thinks the war against abortion and birth control has gone too far. According to the pope ideological extremism is dangerous, not only to Christianity, but to the world.

According to Radio Vatican, this is what the Pope said during his daily Mass :
“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”

In this regard about sin/sins let us hear what Jesus said recently:

Once the Heavens and Earth become one, there will be no Purgatory
Saturday, October 12th, 2013 @ 17:10

My Throne will be placed upon the renewed Earth and soon all will live in peace and harmony, in accordance with the Will of My Father.

The world will become as it was in the beginning and no discord will be felt. All of God’s children, who are chosen to join with the angels and saints, will live a perfect existence. But know this. Those who do not accept the reality of the New Paradise, when they have been given every chance to decide which path they wish to choose, will not be given a second chance. Once the Heavens and Earth become one, there will be no Purgatory. The only path souls will take, who refuse to accept My Mercy when it is handed to them freely, will be the one which leads to Hell. Many will be so stubborn, because they rely almost completely on intellectual reasoning, that they will, unwittingly, chose to spend eternity in the fires of Hell.

Those who do not believe in God, or accept the Truth, do not believe in the existence of Satan. He, the deceiver, will cloud their minds with lies, so as to entice them into the chambers of torture. Once there, because of his hatred of man, he will make them suffer non-stop for eternity. I cannot help these souls then. How I weep with bitter sorrow for the souls of the arrogant, the ignorant and those with hardened hearts. They are so stuffed with pride, that will never see Me because they can’t. It is not possible for a person to see Me or to be filled with My True Word, if they are stricken with the sin of pride. Those of you, on the other hand, who know Me, but who accept Me on your own terms – you too distance yourselves from Me.

Why do you say you know Me and then twist what I told you about following Me?  How can you call yourself a Christian and be prepared to accept false theology and lies, which you have twisted to suit your own lifestyles? Who are you if you do not follow Me and accept the full Truth of My Teachings? You are a traitor. You betray Me. When you betray Me once, you will be tempted to do it again and again, until finally, you will no longer be a Christian in My Eyes.

I must call on all those who believe in My Word and ask you, when have I ever condoned sin? I forgive sin, but I never condone it. If you believe that I condone sin, then you justify sin. You will suffer for the error of your ways and you are no better than those who betrayed Me, mocked Me, laughed at Me and Crucified Me.

Remember, I taught you the Truth. Nothing but the Truth will bring you to accept the salvation I now come to bring to the world, at this, the final stage of My Covenant to save humanity.

Never forget that I Am the Truth. Only the Truth comes from Me.

Your Jesus

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

The secular humanists, liberals, abortionists and homosexuals are beside themselves with joy over the pope Francis' position against the fundamental ideologies of followers of Christ. They are expressing their desires now to go to church services as long as indulging and doing their sins will not be spoken against from the pulpits and during the Catholic mass when a very short sermon is given.

Here are the five fundamental ideologies that could not be denied without falling into the error of liberalism and atheism. These are:
(1) inerrancy of Scripture, and the errancy of man and man's traditions
(2) the divinity of Jesus
(3) the Virgin birth
(4) Jesus’ death on the cross as a substitute for our sins, to save and liberate us from our sins and from the dark domain of satan
(5) His physical resurrection and impending return.

These doctrines are what separate the sheep from the goats. In this list; two, four and five cannot be denied while in any meaningful way remaining a Christian. After all, Christ is the center of Christianity, the Gospel is His death and resurrection and the great hope of the believer is in Jesus’ promise to return (Heb 9:28; Tit 2:13).

Even an anti-theist said:
"if you don’t believe that Jesus of Nazareth was the Christ and Messiah, and that He rose again from the dead and by His sacrifice your sins are forgiven and made free of sin provided you do not return to sin, you’re really not in any meaningful sense a Christian."

Edited by man, 23 October 2013 - 10:25 AM.

#5 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

The plans have been drawn up by the unholy trinity where all that is True will be banished
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013

it is My desire that all of My priests, in every Christian denomination, begin to preserve the Most Holy Sacraments. Those in the Catholic Church will be the first to witness the destruction and desecration of the Sacraments. Those who are loyal to Me, Jesus Christ, will prepare diligently for this terrible wilderness into which My Church will be plunged. You must prepare now, because it will be through your allegiance that all of God’s children will be able to receive the Sacraments in their holy state.

To all other Christian churches I say this. Remind yourselves of My Promise to come again on the Great and Glorious Day of My Second Coming. Know too, that in the years leading up to this, that all those who follow Me will face terrible trials. Those who will succeed to new positions of power, within all your denominations, will be led by the false prophet and all will mouth his words and copy his actions. 

Woe to those who side with the false prophet for he is the antithesis of John the Baptist and will be the precursor of the antichrist who will rule over all of you.

You will be protected by Me, for soon I will be all you have to guide you. Only I can be trusted to tell you the Truth when you will be swayed by the heresies, which will be presented to you as the new form of modern Christian theology. How cunning is Satan, for he will never shock – instead he will, through those who serve him – draw you towards a new twisted, back-to-front interpretation of My Most Holy Word.

The plans have been drawn up, by the unholy trinity, where all that is True will be banished. All that appeals to the secular world, when human greed and desire to ignore sin, will be presented through all Christian Churches to the faithful. This day has been written in stone and will be the final insult, allowed by God, before He sends Me, His only Son, to gather all those who remain true to the Word of God. When the lies are presented to you, they will appear to be a good thing. The badge of humility will be common in all of your churches, as it will be adopted by those among them who will deceive you.

Every trait, associated with Me – My Love for the impoverished; My Love for the weak and humble; My disapproval of greed, avarice and lust, will be used as part of the arguments used to force you to accept this new doctrine – this new one world religion, to prepare the world for the rule of the antichrist. 

As a loving God, you are being given these warnings in order to save you. Heed Me now. All I ask is one thing. Remain true to My Holy Word. My Holy Word was given to you, in the Holy Bible. It can never change. But the enemies of God will twist its meanings. When this happens, reject those who tell you that God would approve of such changes. Nothing could be further from the Truth.

Your Jesus

#6 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

This pope is twisting the Words of Jesus to his own personal interpretations. First he made a big show just after he was elected to go and wash and kiss the feet of those who were not disciples of Christ and a woman who was Muslim and was not even Christian. Jesus Christ said that His desciples ONLY ONLY ONLY will have to wash the feet of each other in sign of humility and anti-arroganism, and of love for each other.

Jesus said to Peter: "you will not have anything to do with me if I do not wash your feet." Why did He said that? First He wanted to show Peter, the head of the apostles, the way to lead in humility and serving others and not to be served by others. Second, it was a sign of how Jesus will cleanse those who come to Him, the cleansing and clearing of their body, spirit & soul. So, that ritual of washing the feet of each other WAS TO BE DONE ONLY AMONG THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS and never between those who follow and those who do not follow.

Another thing that this pope twisted recently is in his sermon on Sunday 11, 11, 2013 (mentioned below) where he said those who are corrupt in financial dealings and those who take kickbacks --it would be better for them if a millstone were put around their neck and then thrown into the sea. He was of course quoting from the New Testament, in Luke 17:2, Matt 18:6, Mark 9:42 "Whoever will cause one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him if he was thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around his neck" in all the three books, of Luke-Matt-Mark this is not referred to money or financial corruption but in reference to "these little ones" in other words to children, to corrupting children as pedo-priests do. "Little ones" also is reference by Jesus to those innocent disciples of Christ, some of which are being corrupted by homosexual priests. In all the 3 book, Jesus never said that phrase as reference to financial corruption, however it looks that this pope has his own book where he goes for reference and guidance.

Pope Francis: corrupt should be tied to a rock and thrown into the sea
Pope Francis gives fire-and-brimstone sermon, saying the corrupt should be tied to a rock and thrown into the sea
http://www.telegraph...to-the-sea.html
 By Nick Squires, Rome
11 Nov 2013

Pope Francis has delivered a fiery sermon against corruption, quoting a passage from the Bible in which Jesus said some sinners deserve to be tied to a rock and thrown into the sea.

In one of his strongest-worded homilies since he was elected in March, the Argentinean pontiff said Christians who lead “a double life” by giving money to the Church while stealing from the state are sinners who deserve to be punished.

Quoting from the Gospel of St Luke in the New Testament, he said “Jesus says: It would be better for him if a millstone were put around his neck and he be thrown into the sea.”

While he did not allude directly to corruption within the Catholic Church, his remarks come just days after a scandal erupted inside an ancient religious order linked to the Vatican, and as he forges ahead with a determined effort to root out cronyism within the Holy See and financial irregularities in the scandal-tainted Vatican bank.

The Pope described people engaged in corruption as “whitewashed tombs”, explaining that “they appear beautiful from the outside, but inside they are full of dead bones and putrefaction.” A life based on corruption is “varnished putrefaction”, the Pope said.

The Jesuit Pope may have been hailed for adopting a softer, more inclusive stance on sensitive subjects such as homosexuality and divorce since his election in March, but his sermons and homilies often include stern, fire-and-brimstone language and references to the Devil.

Pope Francis made the remarks during his daily morning Mass inside Casa Santa Marta, the Vatican guesthouse which he has chosen to live in after spurning the much grander apostolic apartments on the other side of St Peter’s Basilica.

It was the second time in just a few days that he had targeted the evils of corruption.

On Friday he had strong words for Catholics who grow wealthy from graft and use tainted money to shower their children with gifts and send them to expensive schools.

“Those who take kickbacks have lost their dignity and give their children dirty bread”, he said.

Corruption was as much of an addiction as taking drugs — “We might start with a small bribe, but it’s like a drug,” he said.

He prayed “that the Lord may change the hearts of those who worship the kickback god”.

=====================

In another news release of the same date, we read that: 100,000s are returning to Catholic church

‘Francis Effect’ Boosts Attendance at Italian Churches
The charismatic Pontiff has helped bring more lapsed Catholics back into the fold
By Eliana Dockterman @edockterman
Nov. 11, 2013
http://world.time.co.../#ixzz2kNvwqAAA

Italian Catholic churches have the Pope to thank for a rise in attendance, according to a study published Monday that calls his influence the “Francis effect.”

Researcher Massimo Introvigne, head of Italy’s Center for the Study of New Religions, found that 51 percent of 250 priests that he interviewed reported a significant rise in attendance at their churches since Pope Francis was elected in March.

“If we project those results nationally, and if only half the parishes and communities in Italy have been touched by the Francis effect, then we’re talking about hundreds of thousands of people who are returning [to the church],” Introvigne told the Guardian.  In a smaller survey of 22 British cathedrals, there was also a reported “Francis effect,” with 65% of the respondents saying they had noticed a rise in attendance.

According to two of Italy’s most senior clerics, Francis is having the biggest impact on Catholics that have long steered clear of the church. Cardinal Giuseppe Betori, the archbishop of Florence, said, “So many are returning to the sacraments, in some cases after decades.”

Some theorize that Francis’ popularity stems from his embrace of humbleness. Pope Francis is known for refusing the luxurious trappings of the papacy and advocating a simpler Church.
======================
It has been said that this pope is a "modernist". What does that means? That word means something in the secular world and another thing in religion. In Catholic religious understanding a "modernist" is someone who believes in all things being RELATIVE and hence a modernist has a relative-mindset and they want to change things based from that relative understanding; they do NOT comprehend what is ABSOLUTE and many do not believe that something or someone ABSOLUTE exists. From this point of view this pope is a "modernist". `

In Malachi 2:17 we read: "You have wearied Jehovah with your words. Yet you say, how have we wearied Him? In that you say, Every one that does evil is good in the sight of Jehovah, and he delighted in them; or where is the God of justice?"
Jesus or Jehovah is addressing here the priests who "are presenting defiled food upon His altar" which means preaching and teaching erroneous teachings (Malachi 1:7). This pope said once that both the believers and unbelievers go to Heaven as long as both do good; but when we take into consideration that to this pope both "evil" and "good" are relative concepts; and this pope is working or will work for social JUSTICE and not for Justice coming from God --then this verse of Malachi 2:17 makes sense.

Then in Malachi 1:12 we see Jesus saying "But you are profaning it [the name of God], in that you say, 'the table of the Lord is defiled, and as for its fruit, its food is to be despised." Here again "fruit and food" means the true teachings of Jesus
. It's as if being said: the table of the LordJesus is a defiled table not worthy to be eaten from, let us make our own table and eat from it.

People by the 100,000s are being flocking back to church again; who would not! knowing that they do not have to give up their sins as Jesus says in the below message: "for man will always defend sin. Sin makes his life more acceptable to him and others and he will make every effort to declare Hell to be nonsense".

Here is the October 27, 2013, message from Jesus:

My Church was built upon the Truth and nothing but the Truth should spill from her lips
Sunday, October 27th, 2013 @ 23:30

when My Church is applauded openly by a proud and secular world, know then that the two separate entities are close to joining as one. When My Church embraces the secular world, becomes politically motivated by it, and seeks recognition in the world of politics and business, know then, that I would never condone such action.

My Church was built upon My Word. My Church was built upon the Truth and nothing but the Truth should spill from her lips. When My Church speaks, with My Authority, against sin, it will always suffer criticism, for man will always defend sin. Sin makes his life more acceptable to him and others and he will make every effort to declare Hell to be nonsense. When My Church speaks only of this world, its woes, its problems, the suffering of man and does not preach the Word of God, it separates itself from Me. Only those within the Church who remain loyal to what I taught them can truly say that they belong to My Church. My Church consists only of those who speak the Truth.

When those within My Church dismiss Me, Jesus Christ, then the spirit of evil has entered its domain. I Am being squeezed out of My Church. I Am no longer revered as I once was. My Own Words are no longer used to declare the Truth. They are being twisted to condone words, deeds and actions, which do not come from Me, nor will they ever come from Me. My Word can never be changed and any man who takes My Word and defiles it will suffer eternal punishment.

Your Jesus

Then the Mother gave the following message on October 29:

Mother of Salvation: My Son’s Church will become the seat of the antichrist
Tuesday, October 29th, 2013 @ 19:30

My sweet child,

the Heavens all join, in union with my Son, to come to the aid of those holy priests, who will find themselves in the middle of a great battle. So many of these precious souls will have to endure terrible pain and suffering when they will have to witness the heresies, which will spring from within the Church. They will be confused, frightened and many will feel that they have nowhere to turn. This is when they must turn to me, ask me to Consecrate them to my Son, so that He can pour over them every drop of His Precious Blood. When covered with this Gift, they will know what to do. They must know that I have warned my children, all down through the centuries, of this wicked apostasy, which is being planned by the evil one. 

My Son’s Church will become the seat of the antichrist and now that the Truth has been revealed, many will feel frightened and will suffer the pain of my Son’s Scourging. My Son’s Church will be persecuted, destroyed, desecrated – until eventually, it will house the throne upon which will sit the antichrist. It will be from here that he, the antichrist, will declare that he is the Christ and that the world will be saved through him.

By accepting lies, you deny the Truth. By ignoring the Truth, you will believe in a fabricated web of deceit, spun by the evil one and this will entrap you. Once entrapped, you will be tempted to follow the crowds, in every nation, who will pay great respect to the antichrist. Please, children, recite this Crusade Prayer to fight the heresy, which will cover my Son’s Church on Earth.

Crusade Prayer (125) To defend the Most Holy Word of God

O Mother of Salvation, help me, a humble servant of God, to defend His Most Holy Word in times of torment. Consecrate me, dear Mother, to your Son, so that He can cover me with His Precious Blood. Grant me, through the Intercession of your Son, Jesus Christ, the grace, the strength and the will to remain true to the Teachings of Christ in the times of Tribulation, which will devour His Most Holy Church on Earth. Amen.

Go to my Son, dear servants of Christ. You belong to Him. He will help you during the persecution. He will never desert you in your time of need.

Your beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation

#7 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:18 PM

And it continues ```

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users