• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 Artaxias

Artaxias

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 01:00 PM

Lav klini irents kron@ zargana. Verji verjo azgayin kron eh. Shat hangist kareli eh havasarakshrel inchpes Islandiajum aretsin Asatruji het.

#142 JanFedayi

JanFedayi

janfedayi.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:41 PM

Nemruti Vogov
Anahiti Kamqov
Mheri Zarkov
Vahagni tsnundov
Arayi Gennerov
Tsovits Tsvov Yerkrov ................

menq Hayers mek or mer Hasaneliq yerkrin k@tirananq
iyn ov Hye e togh miyana ....

Kan HAyer KAn HAyaXosner
Tarberutyun@ mets e ..... mi xapnveq MardiQ

Hayi b'nakron Zavak mi molorvir xapkanqi yev suteri sardostayni mej
P'NTRIR QO AZGI AKUNQNERUM QO HARTSREI PATASXAN'

Mek Azg / Mek n@patak - tekuz yev hazar kron

Mek Azg Mek n'patak...

#143 Djrak

Djrak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (JanFedayi @ Aug 27 2005, 09:41 PM)
Mek Azg / Mek n@patak - tekuz yev hazar kron

Mek Azg Mek n'patak...

inch n@badag?

#144 Armena

Armena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Djrak @ Aug 28 2005, 05:23 PM)
inch n@badag?

Du shad knac txa es, go and sleep further and figure out what our purpose can be.

Bye

#145 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 09 September 2005 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Arpa @ Aug 26 2005, 04:23 PM)
Is this the end?
We read in Azg that Slak Gagosian, the founder and the leader of Armenism, otherwise a much persecuted nationlist has died. I could not find more. Does anyone know more about his biography beside the fact that he was much persecuted, even imprisoned for his nationalistic rhetoric?

BTW. Slak means "arrow".
====
ՑԱՎԱԿՑՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ
Երկարատեւ ծանր հիվանդությունից հետո, օգոստոսի 24-ին վախճանվեց ազգային-հասարակական գործիչ, Արորդիների ուխտի քրմապետ Սլակ Կակոսյանը:
Սլակ Կակոսյանը խորհրդային ժամանակներից եղել է հանուն Հայաստանի ազատության մղվող պայքարի առաջին շարքերում, լինելով այդ պայքարի համար ազատազրկված (1964)՝ հայ հասարակությանը հայտնի «յոթ հայրենասերներից» մեկը: Նորանկախ պետականության կերտման տարիներին նա զգալի ավանդ է ներդրել ազգային-հոգեւոր արժեքների եւ ավանդույթների վերականգնման ու պահպանման գործում:
Հայաստանի հանրապետական կուսակցությունը խորապես ցավակցում է նրա հարազատներին՝ համոզված լինելով, որ Սլակ Կակոսյանի հիշատակը միշտ վառ կմնա իր գաղափարակիցների եւ ընկերների սրտերում:

Slak? hmmm kneres Arpa, bayts nra anun@ Edik cher? inchu em asum,?! verjers indz shat jamanakin mot mi mart, arevorti, mahatsav Hayastanum vor jamanakin gnvumer estex US, artaqsvats er Hayastanits der 1978 tvin, ankaxutyunits anmijapes heto gnats Hayastan.

Nuyn martne sa Arpa?

#146 ARvordi

ARvordi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 04:14 PM

Hello all,

as I was browsing through the internet, I found this BB and discussions on Armenism, which is the project that I am working on along with my friends. I am the web master of www.angelfire.com/hi/Azgaser and www.angelfire.com/theforce/armenism You may know me from my articles that were listed here, I wrote those articles under the name of Grigor Ariyatsi.

Evidently, our project have created lots of interest among many of you, for which we are very happy, and subsequently some misunderstandings about the ideology of Armenism due to its political and theological aspects indicated on our web site. I am open for discussions with you on this topic and wouldn't mind clarifying any details of our ideological movement. I also wouldn't mind listening to any constructive criticism. Thank you.

Best regards,

Grigor Ariyatsi

#147 Armena

Armena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE(Sasun @ May 23 2005, 07:26 PM) View Post
Several years ago I felt the same way.

So what are you trying to say?? Just because you now don't feel that way doesn't mean others will be like you either. It is now 2 years ago since you posted this and I can say to you I still feel what i felt 2 years ago.

If Armenism became our state religion we would have been a far stronger nation than ever.

#148 Armena

Armena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE(ARvordi @ Aug 8 2006, 11:14 PM) View Post
Hello all,
as I was browsing through the internet, I found this BB and discussions on Armenism, which is the project that I am working on along with my friends. I am the web master of www.angelfire.com/hi/Azgaser and www.angelfire.com/theforce/armenism You may know me from my articles that were listed here, I wrote those articles under the name of Grigor Ariyatsi.

Evidently, our project have created lots of interest among many of you, for which we are very happy, and subsequently some misunderstandings about the ideology of Armenism due to its political and theological aspects indicated on our web site. I am open for discussions with you on this topic and wouldn't mind clarifying any details of our ideological movement. I also wouldn't mind listening to any constructive criticism. Thank you.
Best regards,
Grigor Ariyatsi

Mister Aryatsi I fully agree the Armenist point of view towards the semitic religion of Christianity.

#149 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

What is Armenism?
Armenism is a developing national strategy with a potential to secure the continuous existence of the Armenian nation-state, Armenian cultural heritage and the Armenian ethno-linguistic identity. Furthermore, Armenism is comprised of religious and political components designed to accomplish regeneration of the Armenian cultural, political, economic, intellectual and military capacities in the region of Caucasus.

The political goals of Armenism are the following:

- To promote the establishment of an efficient system of government in the Republic of Armenia, capable of providing sufficient public services to Armenian citizens and securing Armenia’s borders drawn up by the former American President Woodrow Wilson in 1918 and recognized by the international community under the Treaty of Sevres.

The economic and financial goals of Armenism are the following:

- To promote the establishment of a competitive economic system of market economy in Armenia, capable of providing sufficient legal framework for the development of a fair trade, proper banking and commerce that will significantly benefit the country and create large number of growing industries in Armenia capable of resolving the problems of joblessness and brain-drain.

-To promote the development and rapid growth of the profit generating and job creating industries in Armenia, that will propel the country to the rank of the leading nations in the world known for their advances in the fields of High Tech, Telecommunications, Agriculture, Chemical Industry, Medicine, Science, Education and Tourism.

The intellectual goals of Armenism are the following:

-To promote the establishment of a highly competitive educational system in the Republic of Armenia capable of exceeding world's educational and scientific accomplishments that will propel Armenia to the frontiers of the cutting edge science and scholarship, enabling Armenia to conduct a pragmatic diplomacy to defend its national interests in the region.

It is the goal of Armenism to promote the cultivation of a fertile ground for the establishment of the Armenia as the regional mega-center of advanced knowledge and applied sciences, the new Heliopolis of the world scholarship.

The cultural goals of Armenism are the following:

-To preserve and promote the Armenian cultural heritage as the guarantor of preserving Armenian ethno-linguistic identity within the Republic of Armenia and its vast cross-continental diaspora. Specific components of the Armenian identity to be venerated are: the Armenian language, history, mythology and literature, food, dances, various traditions and customs, clothing fashion, arts, music and the importance of building families to enable our nation grow and prosper.

For the Armenism, the significance of the Mt. Ararat and the Armenian language are that of a sacred value in the doctrine of Armenism. The beginnings of the world civilization in the Armenian Highland are that of a divine significance.

The military goals of Armenism are the following:

-To help the Armenia in its goal to accomplish sufficient military capabilities to be deployed for the defense of the country, for the defense of the Armenia's citizenry and its national interests.

Damn IT! I was not aware that I'm ARmenist. I'm telling you I know a dozen other unaware Armenists. BTW, how the Armenists salute each other? wink.gif

#150 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:40 PM

Gamo jan; me too!!! I feel that I am exactly an Armenist myself!!

How they salute each other? Same as the soldiers in Armenia. They wear white gloves and they all salute in symmetry. smile.gif

#151 ARvordi

ARvordi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:38 PM

Aremenists have a distinct greeting phrase which seperates us (members of our organization) apart from those who pretend to be one of our members of the organization.

One can be an Armenist without being a member of our organization by simply sharing our publically outlined ideas, goals and beliefs. However, being an Armenist doesn't make one automatically a member of AWC.

To become a member of the Armenist World Community, one needs to submit an application (just like joining any other serious organization), indicating what he/she has ever done for Armenia, Armenians or the Armenian issues and why does he/she wants to become a member of the AWC.

There are no financial benefits to derrive from joining AWC or taking part in its various projects. Membership in AWC provides only a limited number of intangible gains, such as getting an opportunity to contribute one's knowledge, skills and experience to better serve Armenia, Armenians and to advocate Armenian related issues by actual work, committment and active participation in our projects and promotion of our ideology and beliefs among fellow Armenians.

Another benefit of joining AWC is getting introduced to a network of Armenian professionals around the world with similar beliefs and ideas, who can and are willing to help each other to professionally move forward in life while giving back to their Armenian community, nation and our Fatherland at large and further advocating our views to fellow compatriots.

Building long-lasting friendships and expanding one's circle of friends and acquaintances is another intangible benefit of membership in AWC.

To obtain an application for joining AWC please send a private message to me and I will respond to your inquiry.

Best regards,

Grigor Ariyatsi

Edited by ARvordi, 08 August 2007 - 08:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users