• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:29 PM

But women are different to begin with, because it is not unusual for them to go to the public restroom together in the first place. Guys never do this.

Why not? Don't they have an occasional urge to discuss their date’s behavior or bond on a manly level?

#22 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:32 PM

"Mos Jan, iharke yes uzumem imanam te inchi masin eq duk khosum, dra hamar yes hartsretsi. Haskanalie vor duk uzumek mnak menak dzer txamardkants mtkeri mech, buyts mi ankam karak ays tankagan gaghtnika indz batsatrek."

yes ktrakanapes dem em VOCH !!! yes boroqum em !!!

mi zugaran a mnatsel vor menq mez azat enq zgum en el en uzum dzerqerits@s arnen !!!

!!! AZATUTYUN !!!

#23 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:33 PM

and anileve this never passed my mind before interesting.....

Well I am glad that provoked a thought otherwise not addressed before. As for laughs, I knew we would get some due to the nature of these hilarious comedians! That was partially my intent as well. I know I laughed my vorik off! :lol:

#24 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:34 PM

Dan, do you always introduce yourself in the bathrooms before taking care of business?

nooooooooooooo. i don't start convos. i just reply if the other person starts it. i don't introduce myself. i dislike being talked to while doing my business lol. :D

And what concerns not washing your hands, that is simply grotesque. I’ll think twice about shaking a guy’s hand after his visit to the potty. Why is it so difficult to wash your hands after paying a tribute to your private possessions?

lol.. i dislike drying up the hands more than i dislike washing them. they often don't have paper towels, and i hate those air dryers... it takes ages to dry your hands with that, and i hate drying my hands on my jeans lol. :(

#25 shiner

shiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:37 PM

Why not? Don't they have an occasional urge to discuss their date’s behavior or bond on a manly level?

I guess not, but I don't know why. Guys think about it though, if some other guy told you "I'm going to the bathroom, wanna come with me?" that would be considered messed up. For girls it seems natural.

#26 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:39 PM

!!! AZATUTYUN !!!

Yeselei gorum azatutyin yerp im hayres cher indz toghnum tghekneri het durs gam. Ashkhatets che? Votev yes iran batsatretsi te inchi skhala et masum! Karogha yete du el batsatres du el ke stanas to tankaguyn AZATUTIUN! Hima patmi, mi jghanatsra indz! :lol: :lol:

#27 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:41 PM

I think Sip's theory of gravity/anti-gravity is pretty much bang on. :thumbup: Couldn't have decribed it better!

My stangest bathroom experience:

Man in bathroom: <big smile> hi there
Me: Uh, hi <shuffle to urinal>
Man: pardon me, but you have unusual hair growth
Me: <gasp>

:P :lol:

#28 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:42 PM

Ok I think it's only fitting that I tell this thing that my dad thought me when I was very very young. I think I could barely form sentences myself and this is one of the techniques he used to teach me common Armenian names... by using a common daily "bathroom experience" for example ... a normal experience may go something like this:

Shavarsh
Karapet-pet-pet-pet
Avetissssssssssss
Hakop

:)

For some reason I have always thought that was the cleverest thing I ever learned as a child.

#29 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:45 PM

Man: pardon me, but you have unusual hair growth

:lol2: :lol2: lol vava, that's really funny... :lol: :lol:

I don't look at others' "things" - I just go in, finish my business, and go out. I feel awkward when someone starts talking with me... :rolleyes:

#30 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:45 PM

Shavarsh
Karapet-pet-pet-pet
Avetissssssssssss
Hakop

:lol2: Vay vay vay, el chem karogh, this is like a night out at the Comedy Standup show!

#31 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:48 PM

knereq yes mi sharq hartser unem dzer hartseri yev gratsy masin

#1 Yeselei gorum azatutyin yerp im hayres cher indz toghnum tghekneri het durs gam.

duq qani tarekan eyiq iyd jamanak ???

Votev yes iran batsatretsi te inchi skhala et masum

Votev ? sa ? = vorovhetev te Votqov ?? te votqov mardun xpel es amot qez

Karogha yete du el batsatres du el ke stanas to tankaguyn AZATUTIUN!!!

inch guyni masina xosq@ ?? karrora guynern el petqa asenq ???

Hima patmi, mi jghanatsra indz!!!

asum es patmem ???

Voch !!! chem patmelu !!!

HAm el patmelu ban chi :) voch el tesnelu / manavand guyneri mas@

#32 sSsflamesSs

sSsflamesSs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:55 PM

Hello people! :P

This is my very first post, and what a superb place to start than a thread dedicated to potty conversations of men. :D

Aaaanyway, being a girl, I've always had the protection of a stall to keep me hidden from public view as I go about my business. The thought of having to squat in front of strangers rather freaks me out, to say the least, hehe. This leads me to my next question...

#33 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:58 PM

well - like in many/most things I differ from the average/normal guy when it comes to social stuff and otherwise. I've had/initiated plenty of restroom conversations...though it is not the norm at all for guys....and probably not for me as well...but i have no compuction against it or what not...no big deal...still the mens room is a very different place then the ladies in this regard.

I once worked for this guy who was always too busy to talk. I could never get "quality" time to discuss things in sufficient detail. So I used to actually follow him to the rest room and converse with him. What do i care? ANd he actualy didn't seem to care at all either...so it worked out. I can alos recall initiating a side by side urinal conversation with a rather famous rock star once (but I will not give details...LOL)...but he did find the conversation interesting enough that we continued it outside (defore he had to go up on stage)...

#34 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:59 PM

some of the sounds

Vain
You love the smell of your own farts.

Amiable
You love the smell of other people's farts.

Proud
You think your farts are exceptionally fine.

Shy
You release silent farts and then blush.

Impudent
You boldly fart out loud and then laugh.

Anti-Social
When the need arises, you excuse yourself from the room and fart in private.

Strategic
You fart and then conceal it with loud coughing.

Sadistic
You fart in bed and then pull the cover up over your partner's head.

Intellectual
You can determine from the smell of any fart exactly what food item had been consumed.

Athletic
You fart at the slightest exertion.

Miserable
You would love to let one out, but you are unable to fart.

Sensitive
You fart and then start crying.

Unfortunate
You try really hard to fart, but you poop instead.

Scientific
You fart regularly but you're concerned about pollution.

Nervous
You stop in the middle of your fart.

Honest
You admit that you farted but offer good medical reasons.

Dishonest
You far and then blame the dog.

Foolish
You suppress your farts for hours.

Thrifty
You always keep a couple of good farts in reserve

#35 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:01 PM

Welcome aboard sSsflamesSs :thumbup:

The only comment I have ever gotten, and this is a TRUE story by the way, was about my laptop!!! It was one of those super slim sony Viao (R505s) a few years ago that even by today's standards is still very sexy. A guy saw it as I was walking out and said "Wow .. is that a 505? I said yup" But that's not too unexpected in the engineering building of UCLA. :lol:

Which reminds me of this other story ... that one of my lab mates once was doing some project where he needed to record video of a moving user's "normal" actions. Well, he had taped up a web cam to his baseball cap and was recording on his laptop while walking around the hallways at school. At some point he REALY had to go so he walked into the bathroom :D He was trying very hard to do it while trying not to "look down" :D We laughed SO much at that video.

#36 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:04 PM

The Bill Clinton Fart:
Deny, deny DENY!

The Monica Lewinsky Fart:
A fart occurs. There is a denial, accusations, and a big investigation. Later it is revealed that evidence has been left behind, undeniably implicating the person who really farted, and embarrassing those who participated in the cover-up.

The OJ Simpson Fart:
A double-fart occurs, and it's a very ugly scene. Evidence is not only found at the scene, but in in the underwear of the perpetrator, who claims that those who investigated the fart have planted the evidence. The farter vows to search and find the real farter to show that he is innocent, but all leads point back to the originally accused farter, with the evidence in his pants.

The Don King Fart:
The farter is nearly knocked out by his own fart -- and is left with the Don King hairdo and wide-eyed look.

The Dr. Laura Fart:
For the sake of your children, you left the room to fart. When you returned, you explained to them that you are sorry you left for a moment, but it was the responsible thing to do to protect their well-being.

The Jack Kevorkian Fart:
You emit a series of fart, each growing louder and more painful than the last. You begin to pray that the next one will be you last.

The Sadam Hussain Fart:
You strongly suspect that biological warfare has begun, and call for United Nations inspectors... and CNN.

The Truman Show Fart:
You get the strange feeling that although you are alone, someone may be watching. When you feel a fart coming, you decide to give them an audio/visual display that they won't forget.

The Dennis Rodman Fart:
Something's green, and you know it really shouldn't be.

#37 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:05 PM

The Vain Person: One who loves the smell of his own farts.

The Amiable Person: One who loves the smell of other people's farts.

The Proud Person: One who thinks his farts are exceptionally fine.

The Shy Person: One who releases silent farts and then blushes.

The Impudent Person: One who farts loudly and then laughs.

The Scientific Person: One who farts regularly but is truly concerned about air pollution.

The Unfortunate Person: One who tries awfully hard to fart but poops instead.

The Nervous Person: One who stops in the middle of a fart.

The Honest Person: One who admits he farted but offers a medical reason for it.

The Dishonest Person: One who farts and then blames the dog.

The Foolish Person: One who suppresses a fart for hours and hours.

The Thrifty Person: One who always has several farts in reserve.

The Anti-Social Person: One who excuses himself and farts in complete privacy.

The Strategic Person: One who conceals his farts with loud laughter.

The Sadistic Person: One who farts in bed and then fluffs the bed covers over his bed mates head.

The Intellectual Person: One who determines from the smell of his neighbor's fart precisely the latest food item he consumed.

The Athletic Person: One who farts at the slightest exertion.

The Miserable Person: One who would truly love to but can't fart at all.

The Sensitive Person: One who farts and then bursts into tears.

The Bruiser: One who farts so hard and loud that he bruises his butt cheeks.

#38 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:08 PM

The only comment I have ever gotten, and this is a TRUE story by the way, was about my laptop!!! It was one of those super slim sony Viao (R505s) a few years ago that even by today's standards is still very sexy. A guy saw it as I was walking out and said "Wow .. is that a 505? I said yup" But that's not too unexpected in the engineering building of UCLA. :lol:

looks like you missed an oppurtunity for a date... :lol: You too could have looked deeply nto each other's laptops...keys clickign away together...oh such sweet music....

#39 Armat

Armat

A R M A T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:10 PM

Anileve
When you finish reading this sentence start from the beginning.

:blink:

#40 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 06 December 2003 - 12:25 AM

Off topic a bit

I once too the read eye on a business trip to East Coast. When I got to the airport my luggage had not made it with me. :(

It was 6 on a monday morning so i just went to my hotel room checked in. Slept for 2 hours and went to work. Throughout the day i was trying to call the airline to see if they had found my luggage and that same boss had heard the last part of my conversation. After I hung up the phone he said "Azat don't worry, I will give you a pair of my underwear until they bring your luggage tomorrow" I just about fell off my chair and realizing I was somewhat shocked by his comments he said "Don't worry they are clean" all seriously. I was like "dude, I don't need your used underwear. I will go to the mall and by me some stuff don't worry."

Each time I have told this story around people all th men have been with me saying that they would not put on some strangers underwear and many women(especially non armenians) have not minded and have though that his offer was very nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users