define hoe

#42 -=VAHE=-

-=VAHE=-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 09:51 PM

[QUOTE]are you rabiz?

Thats what I was talking about. Yea they are biologically different as in they have something and we have something else and I really dont give a damn im not going to debate over freaking equality. All im saying is when a girl sleeps around she s a bitch. Im also saying humans aren't a mathematical equation and you can't just split everything in half because that just how life is. Most of the things don't really need explaining it's just that you know im not gonna go waste my time and figure out a way to "win "a damn "argument" with you when the whole thing is black and white. Just because your Americanized does not mean I have to be. Maybe religion has some part in here it doesn't matter. You can complain all you want and all those guys that you hate will do. Is laugh at you. I love the Armenian lifestyle, I enjoy it, and just because some system of race has made a few changes doesn't mean I have to. Oh yea also if you think I'm one of those people who judge girls on what they wear and what not your wrong and maybe you shlould get out of your damn bubble.

#43 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:13 PM

Vahe, no one is here to win an argument, rather share our views and try to learn to understand each other with respect. There is no need to use such inappropriate words. I was merely asking if you know what the differences are, I am curios to know perhaps you know something that some of us don’t,

And you seem to be calling women who “sleep around” bitches often, I wonder if that comes from some past bitterness. Because you know what they say ( And I am taking a risk of this being edited):

A hoe is a woman who sleeps with everyone, a bitch is a woman who sleeps with everyone but you…

#44 -=VAHE=-

-=VAHE=-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:16 PM

haha I heard that one before lol no there is no bitterness trust me.

Which one are you? No im just kidding im a nice guy I won't go there.

Edited by Vahe G., 09 December 2003 - 10:24 PM.

#45 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:17 PM

A hoe is a woman who sleeps with everyone, a bitch is a woman who sleeps with everyone but you…

:jawdrop: wow, anileve.. that was a good blow lol... :lol:

#46 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:33 PM

Which one are you?

I’m an Elf. Thus I can sleep with whomever I want and will never be anyone’s house slave, elves have a free society of modern thinking and respect each others decisions.

So no worries, no possibilities of me being your type (*Praying* one of those few times that I thank the Lord). ;)

You still haven't answered my question Vahe.

#47 -=VAHE=-

-=VAHE=-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:41 PM

What question?

#48 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:45 PM

This one:

I was merely asking if you know what the differences are, I am curios to know perhaps you know something that some of us don’t

#49 -=VAHE=-

-=VAHE=-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:50 PM

I dont really care tell you the truth go read if you want to know more just take what I say for what it is.

#50 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 11:11 PM

I dont really care tell you the truth go read if you want to know more just take what I say for what it is.

Boo Hoo.. Now my world will never be the same. :rolleyes:

Just take it...? Please try not to speak to me like you would to the female members of your family.

#51 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 12:22 AM

it's not about equality! it's about fairness! and the reason you can't win an argument is because yours is based on ignorance and prejudice and if YOU stepped out of your little armenian bubble! you'd see things you never knew existed! until then keep your gene pool to yourself! calling girls hoes and bitches!! how many girls have YOU screwed with? (don't answer 'cause we don't need to know!) but just think about this! will YOU label YOURSELF all those things you mentioned before and feel that it's ok to use those vile words to describe women???

#52 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 01:37 AM

Of course you can't turn a hoe into a housewife, for a hoe is a garden tool. Might consider stealing the "hair" off the mop and dowering it, but why all that bother for a gardening tool? :(

Sure, no need to discuss. A century ago or so they needn't have discussed the issue of racial equality and fairness, either.
Non-winner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users