#21 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:53 PM

Yeh, Yeah, Yeah

Every one of my posts? Get Real! Most of my posts have been articles pulled from the Internet.

Well, when you live in Los Angeles in a neighborhood among the movie stars, you come into their circle. They are your neighbors, the people next to you at the supermarket parking lot, the person before you at the barber/hairstylist. You bump into them everywhere. When you eat at a restaurant, they are sitting at the next table. When you get politically involved, you meet them at social events.

I was 16 when I got politcally involved with a US Senatorial campaign. You wouldn't believe the people that you would meet like this.

As for being the Hye Forum idiot, I consider this a "Badge of Honour." Years of mingling with the Anglos and Heryas, plus years of intense study and I no longer see the world through an Armenian prism alone. I can relish the positives of being Armenian without succumbing to the taboos.

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Mar 31 2007, 01:35 PM) View Post

well clearly you are!

and there we go again...your life story...

I swear, you get all heated up because i said you claim to be related to everyone. maybe you are maybe you arnt...why do you care what I think? you go on and tell me your life story...its not surprising that you were baptised the forum idiot...well until deniz (remember him?) back when i was new on the forum.

you told me your life story so I'l tell you mine: I'm gonna be 16 in exactly a week (april8th) I'm a funny kid but i cant stand ignorance, i hate people who boast about themselves and who claim to know everything.
I also hate people who pull "information" out of their ass.

you can be related to whoever you want mate, its not like im going to believe you when in every single one of your posts, u mention someone...and that someone happens to be related to you in some way.

your writing an autobiography? hm...dont forget to mention your wonderful sexcapades with indiana jones (who happens to be your cousin twice removed on your jamaican mothers side)

Edited by phantom22, 31 March 2007 - 02:35 PM.

#22 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Mar 30 2007, 07:03 PM) View Post

Artsakh,

You got it "ASS BACKWARDS." It was part of the Ottoman culture which was inherited from the Greeks. Older men would do this to young boys. It was meant to bring about "bonding." I must say it sure was bonding wasn't it?

YOU !!! DAMN PERVERTED SON OF A BIIIITCH !
If I had any administrative privilege I would have banned you long time ago. If for no other reason than for disgustingly “indecent exposure” in view of our minors and ladies.
Why are you still here spreading your kaka/feces of Sodomistic Ottoman heritage?,
Have you bothered to see that many of our correspondents are not even old enough to have a drivers’ license? Do you realize that many of them are potentially younger than your bi-sexually non-issuant grandchildren?
Sino/Mongolo/Judeo/Bagratuni/KAKA on an unsuspecting younger generation?
We know you can read Chinese,, Mongolian and Hebrew, but can you read English?
Can you read the following lines?
“GET THE *** OFF THIS SITE”, go find yourself a site for Chinkos, Mongols and Hryas.
Will you F***ly, kindly take a break, go learn some Armenian to know that “bulashik” what your “ottoman mother” taught you and that “:khoja” is not an honorific Armenian title.
You say you are Armenian. Do you know who and what Varuzhan,, Charents , Sevak and Komitas are? Can you read their writings? See if you can learn how to….
Until then SAHUT THE F*** UP!

Edited by Arpa, 31 March 2007 - 02:32 PM.

#23 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:33 PM

Hey Arpa,

Why don't you chastize Artsakh, who raised this issue here in relation to Ataturk? They were the one who took this to the next step, describing what they claim was done to Ataturk. So it is OK for Artsakh to mention this stuff but wrong for me to set the record straight? It is OK to discuss this in relation to Ataturk if you can find ways to degrade him, right? Heck, the Genocide was a reality. What is to be gained by dragging Atuturk through the mud and describing what Artsakh described?

QUOTE(Arpa @ Mar 31 2007, 03:20 PM) View Post

YOU !!! SON OF A BIIIITCH !
If I had any administrative privilege I would have banned you long time ago. If for no other reason than for disgustingly “indecent exposure” in view of our minors and ladies.
Why are you still here spreading your kaka/feces of Sodomistic Ottoman heritage?,
Have you bothered to see that many of our correspondents are not even old enough to have a drivers’ license? Do you realize that many of them are potentially younger than your bi-sexually non-issuant grandchildren?
“GET THE *** OFF THIS SITE”, go find yourself a site for Chinkos, Mongols and Hryas.
Will you F***ly, kindly take a break, go learn some Armenian to know that “bulashik” what your “ottoman mother” taught you and that “:khoja” is not an honorific Armenian title.
You say you are Armenian. Do you know who and what Varuzhan,, Charents , Sevak and Komitas are? Can you read their writings? See if you can learn how to….

Edited by phantom22, 31 March 2007 - 02:34 PM.

#24 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:39 PM

Heck, the pharmacies in the Albany region must be selling a lot of anti-acid these days. I think I will ask them for a cut of their profits.

Edited by phantom22, 31 March 2007 - 03:52 PM.

#25 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

It was an Italian homosexual doctor, converted to Islam, that took the most pleasure in torturing Armenian priests during the Genocide. I wonder what it was about Armenian theological beliefs that drove this converted Italian to such evil deeds?

QUOTE(Arpa @ Mar 31 2007, 03:20 PM) View Post

YOU !!! DAMN PERVERTED SON OF A BIIIITCH !

#26 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Mar 31 2007, 08:47 PM) View Post

It was an Italian homosexual doctor, converted to Islam, that took the most pleasure in torturing Armenian priests during the Genocide. I wonder what it was about Armenian theological beliefs that drove this converted Italian to such evil deeds?

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BAN HIM!!!

#27 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

You will rarely, if ever, hear homosexuals or bisexuals discuss sexual practices in mixed company with heterosexuals. Yet the social conservatives do this all the time, as if they have a fascination. I rarely find liberals of either persuasion (heterosexuals or homosexuals) poking their nose into the bedrooms of the other camp. It is only the social conservatives who do this.

#28 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:07 PM

Gentlemen, I kindly ask you to please tone down the language a bit. It's getting strictly personal.

By the by, pederasty is not an the exclusive practice of any one culture. Granted, societies view and accept all homosexual relations variously, yet although it falls under broad culture, it's not the measure thereof.
Let's not label nations -and in turn, one another- by something as animal as sexuality and use/abuse (YOUR view) of organs.

#29 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Apr 1 2007, 01:07 AM) View Post

Gentlemen, I kindly ask you to please tone down the language a bit. It's getting strictly personal.

By the by, pederasty is not an the exclusive practice of any one culture. Granted, societies view and accept all homosexual relations variously, yet although it falls under broad culture, it's not the measure thereof.
Let's not label nations -and in turn, one another- by something as animal as sexuality and use/abuse (YOUR view) of organs.

Well said... We must embrace all Armenians, halfbreeds, gay, lesbian or people who discover their roots and want to participate. We must not prejudge nor ridicule anyone for their lifestyle, We must become more civilized in the eyes of our host nations... They evolve so should we !

#30 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:03 PM

Thanks to the peaceful ones here. Zartonk, as usual, is a true philisopher. Mad Armo undertands gathering of the "troops."

I totally respect Arpa for the depths of his knowledge. Yet to heap abuse on someone who has been exclusively intimate with only his ex-wife and one other woman for the last 25 years shows that he is among a large group of people for whom the opposition to alternative sexuality is an obsession. He is not alone. He is among company of many in the US and the ROA.

Avetisyan has not achieved a foothold of power in the ROA, but in the USA this entourage is in control of the executive branch and has only recently lost control of the legislative branch of government. Interesting, isn't it, that the most vociferous opponents of establishing justice for the Armenian Christian martyrs are the government officials who loudly proclaim themselves to be Christians!

#31 LavAxper

LavAxper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:09 PM

Ah I thought this was the humor (seeing the comments) section...

Anyway here is some small selection of fun on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV4dPH7Ofp4

#32 Ottoman

Ottoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(gamavor @ Mar 29 2007, 03:44 PM) View Post

Extremes go hand in hand...I one of his recorded statements the HOMO Kemal Father of all Turks, declares that Turkey is cleansed from Greeks and Armenians.

Jewish Mustafa Kemal is not the father of Turks. He is a jew, and most turks hate him.

#33 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:33 AM

Now where did you pull that comment from? Ataturk is revered like a God in Turkey. There are statues of him on almost every streetcorner. One can be arrested for "insulting Ataturk (whatever that means), a man who died 70 years ago. Ataturk's family was from a sect that was not considered Jewish by the Jewish authorities.

QUOTE(Ottoman @ Apr 2 2007, 01:11 AM) View Post

Jewish Mustafa Kemal is not the father of Turks. He is a jew, and most turks hate him.

Edited by phantom22, 02 April 2007 - 01:33 AM.

#34 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Apr 2 2007, 07:33 AM) View Post

Now where did you pull that comment from? Ataturk is revered like a God in Turkey. There are statues of him on almost every streetcorner. One can be arrested for "insulting Ataturk (whatever that means), a man who died 70 years ago. Ataturk's family was from a sect that was not considered Jewish by the Jewish authorities.

Indeed he was... I have sources or should I say did, They past on but they told me he had men lovers and was a jew, Which was no big deal really most of the goverment even today in Turkey is controled by the mafia and secretive jews in high goverment posts who are secular supposedly... They were turkifeid safardic jews from Spain who used their influence and perpertrated Genocidal policies in order to secure higharchy among minorities. They get perks while the Armenians, Greeks, Assryrians get the shaft ! oh and saving Kurds for a special holiday coming to a movie theatre soon !!

I agree real Turks hate him with passion... Never mind the brainwashed youth .

#35 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:34 PM

DO YOU GUYS HAVE A LIFE?
THAT IS BESIDE TALKING ABOUT THAT SHUN-SHAN-VORTU?
If you don't know what that means ask someone.
Also remember that this is the HUM-VOR thread.
And see if you can come up with jokes about "muskaka kakal kakaturk"?

Edited by Arpa, 02 April 2007 - 06:11 PM.

#36 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:43 PM

Nice pun...

Edited by Zartonk, 04 April 2007 - 07:22 PM.

#37 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:13 AM

We have discussed the Doenmeh in this Forum numerous times before. So you listen to what someone told you about Ataturk instead of reading history? He was from a renegade sect of Judaism. Read up on the Doenmeh. In any case, there are numerous Jews supporting our cause now. Do you want to look at the cup as half-empty or half-full? The tide is turning in our favour all around the world. It is only a matter of time now. Count our supporters, included those Jews who support us and disregard the Jews who are still supporting the Turkish regime. What is now becomng very clear is that the Jews in Turkey are on shaky ground. Their days are numbered. Mein Kampf is a best-seller in Turkey and movies are being produced there depicting Jews like they were depicted in Nazi Germany. Tom Lantos is using this to find cover to support the Genocide resolution. The long-running Turkish game is starting to unravel. You are fixated on Homos and Jews instead of looking toward the Armenian Cause.

QUOTE(MadArmo @ Apr 2 2007, 03:53 PM) View Post

Indeed he was... I have sources or should I say did, They past on but they told me he had men lovers and was a jew, Which was no big deal really most of the goverment even today in Turkey is controled by the mafia and secretive jews in high goverment posts who are secular supposedly... They were turkifeid safardic jews from Spain who used their influence and perpertrated Genocidal policies in order to secure higharchy among minorities. They get perks while the Armenians, Greeks, Assryrians get the shaft ! oh and saving Kurds for a special holiday coming to a movie theatre soon !!
I agree real Turks hate him with passion... Never mind the brainwashed youth .

Edited by phantom22, 03 April 2007 - 07:14 AM.

#38 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:43 AM

Who started this kaka thread anyway?
Hi Levon! I still don't know what your aim was.
Was it to elevate our culture or lower others' culture below the belt, so to speak. It does not seem to have worked, except attracting such misfits, guilty by association, the likes of Hagarag.
Have we not said enough about that goet veren, vortu kakajewrk?
It has only attracted equally hagapor tvogh Hagarag by association.
Is it not time to shut it down?

Edited by Arpa, 03 April 2007 - 09:17 AM.

#39 zurderer

zurderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

yes Jews are guilty. wink.gif

#40 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Apr 3 2007, 01:13 PM) View Post

We have discussed the Doenmeh in this Forum numerous times before. So you listen to what someone told you about Ataturk instead of reading history? He was from a renegade sect of Judaism. Read up on the Doenmeh. In any case, there are numerous Jews supporting our cause now. Do you want to look at the cup as half-empty or half-full? The tide is turning in our favour all around the world. It is only a matter of time now. Count our supporters, included those Jews who support us and disregard the Jews who are still supporting the Turkish regime. What is now becomng very clear is that the Jews in Turkey are on shaky ground. Their days are numbered. Mein Kampf is a best-seller in Turkey and movies are being produced there depicting Jews like they were depicted in Nazi Germany. Tom Lantos is using this to find cover to support the Genocide resolution. The long-running Turkish game is starting to unravel. You are fixated on Homos and Jews instead of looking toward the Armenian Cause.

Jews are confused, I guess being choosen to suffer has it's perils. Listen I can care less ... I have no problems with Turks or homos ! Live & let live, I have a great deal of self respect to correct your perceptions about me and tolerance to others, I agree with Arpa this subject is really a waste of time, Lets move on to something more entertaining & intresting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users