ara baliozian

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Interests:literature

Posted 05 August 2001 - 06:39 AM

LET THERE BE LIGHT
None of us created the world and none of us can claim to have sufficient power to re-create it. All we can do is try to understand it. The same applies to our problems. We did not create them and so far we have failed to solve them. All we can do is try to understand them. Which is what I have been trying to do: to understand and explain our problems so that we can come up with solutions. If you don’t agree with my explanations, improve on them or point out where exactly I’ve gone wrong. Calling me a fool, a jerk, or the son of a whore may improve someone’s understanding of me as a person but it leaves our problems intact, and, in a sense, it amounts to saying, "Let there be darkness!"
  • onjig likes this

#2 abenlian

abenlian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy/Education

Posted 05 August 2001 - 05:45 PM

Ara, may be you don't have the power to re-create life on earth, but life is to be lived not understood. As far as your understanding of problems is concerned, think of it in terms of writing. Thinking without writing is understanding problems without acting upon them to fix them.
  • onjig likes this

#3 dragon

dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 05 August 2001 - 06:33 PM

Ara jan,
While you pointing the problems, it means you are trying to find solutions, right? You are in half of the way already, but the other half is what we need more.

You are now a mounedik, we want you to become a symphony
  • onjig likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users