eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:08 PM

Actually Accelerated nope, it's my main mission in life

wow! thats a pretty f###ed-up life :lol:

are you also interested in applying for a Senior Coordinator of Feminist Issues?

*makes 'juicy' farting noise* :lol:

So as the newest feminist around here, your first job will be to convert Accelerated.

Sorry vava, I have allready found my mission in life:

Posted Image

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

#22 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:08 PM

Piece of cake, consider it done! After all women occasionally do need a leash and it should only be long enough to extend from the kitchen to the bedroom. :lol:

As for your rates, well dear your work has to be proven to be of superb quality to receive a much anticipated penny for your thoughts. Besides a mere sight of my happiness should be enough of a payment to keep you satisfied.

#23 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:11 PM

I guess I have a lot in common with Anileve!

Hey man! I didnt know you were a feminist.... :)

#24 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:12 PM

Sorry vava, I have allready found my mission in life:

Posted Image

Wow Accelerator, that is one noble cause in life to strive for, I mean how many people aspire to model as car racers in front of the cars they only wish they had. :D

#25 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:15 PM

Wow Accelerator...

:lol2:

#26 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:16 PM

Sip, that is called guilty consciousness! I know you sub-consciously regret deleting the "innocent" hypo! Anyway, my only hope and comfort is that Azat has nothing to do with it.

Other than that you are right! I guess I have a lot in common with Anileve!
:)

HAHAHA Gamavor! Well you know what they say assumptions, assumptions. Interestingly enough we are practicing double standards here, he he. Good to see some support here.

#27 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:18 PM

models as car racers?
cars they wish they had?

- The guy on the right is the current World Rallye Champion, the guy on the left was World Rallye Champion 4 years in a row '96, '97, '98, '99 and is a living legend.

I do admit, it is difficult to convey sarcasm in a chatroom. Cars are a passion, not 'a mission in life' - I dont think I have such (not at this time anyway).

Edited by Accelerated, 25 November 2003 - 11:21 PM.

#28 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:19 PM

No doubt!!! I'm well known FEMINIST! :)

#29 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:34 PM

Wow Accelerator, that is one noble cause in life to strive for, I mean how many people aspire to model as car racers in front of the cars they only wish they had. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:D that was great.

#30 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:37 PM

*Takes a bow*
*Presses her index finger against her shoulder…tsssss…steam evaporating*

#31 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that was great.

I guess I did leave myself wide open for that one... :rolleyes:

#32 shiner

shiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 02:57 AM

*makes 'juicy' farting noise* :lol:

Are you referring to queefs?

#33 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 03:09 AM

feminism is all right for some (though i wouldn't engage in it!--it's better to take a look at things individually and not relate it to race or gender or whatever!!!)....however, there are a few RADICAL breeds out there, such as the feminazis!!---these folks (usually butch looking mascular man-eaters) even scare me!! :( ~~i'm NOT the 1st to excuse all the stupidities and immaturities of the male sex, however at some point biology take over! can't stay mad at guys for long, just wanna be playful!!!! :( :rolleyes: :P ....

#34 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 26 November 2003 - 09:46 AM

Anileve - super posts on this thread - particularly putting it to Accelerated (you will have no success with him though I fear...quite a neandertal about this sort of thing).

And I proudly proclaim myself a feminist (and have for quite some time)...and I am most serious about this. And I suspect that 'Bruin you are too - admit it or not...I mean think of what your world would be like prior to the concept of feminism etc (it would be like Armenia and other such places...so think about it)...though i understand your objection/concern with to femnazis (though i hate that term - considering its origin)...just as i am very environmentalist but do think there are some very narrow minded fanantics that take it way too far - as with anything...

But I must say Anileve - I am most impressed by your posts and your obvious intellect and excellent perspective. In fact in genral we have some very kick butt ladies on the forum at this time...most impressive and a wonderful addition. I think its great that diverse Armenian (and otherwise) views are represented here - and yes I do appreciate very much the progressive ones that I identify with (and think that theses views need more airing/exposure in Armenian forums etc) - but the diversity in and of itself is worthwhile IMO - and we certainly have it. So bravo! And can't wait to see more posts from you and from all the new forumites!

#35 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:05 AM

Don't mind Thoth, he agrees with just about everyone ;) :P

#36 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:13 AM

Don't mind Thoth, he agrees with just about everyone ;) :P

Do I now? really? LOL

#37 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:40 AM

So to think of it, I am not surprised why so many black women are bitter and why they are so rude to their white sisters.

Do you consider her getting mad for touching her hair rude? Many ppl don't like their hair being touch, especially a sista. :P

There's a lot you said in your post and alot said in this topic. So i'm not sure how to advance on it. I'd just say if ppl are more aware of others, and willing to deal with each other person to person, a lot of this could be allieviated. We all have ideas, judgements against one another. You may think black women are at the bottom, and they may think the same of you as being a percieved 'foreigner' its all perspective. Sistas hate me for being with a 'white' girl(barskahye) and some armos look at me for being with one of their achchigs, so it's all about perception, tolerance and overall knowledge and sensitivity.

I think people of ethnic stock should respect each other more and try and be brothers/sisters, because it may be racist but in the end the jermadz idiots in power see us all the same.

#38 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:02 PM

Good points Sev-Marde -

and yeah - I don't think its very useful to generalize. I've certainly kown several black women who would never in a million years see themselves at the bottom of anything (well maybe in certain situations/positions - but believe you me I certainly could see these gals on top!)...they are self confident, smart and beautiful - and making good money to boot - and with plenty of manly interest. (and we arenot talking professional gals here - not in that sense - but professionals just like the rest of us white collar working types...). So there are all sorts - and while some (black) gals may have a complex or what not - they arent alone in that...and it isn't at all universal.

#39 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 03:56 PM

THOTH your last post...well, what can i say? you have a gift for turning things around and playing with words (top and bottom)...you're baaaad!!! :rolleyes:

and it's true we cannot generalize! i used to have two coworkers -same place- both black ladies! one of them quite frankly scared me!--well, she was 'nice' but she had this attitude, where you couldn't just go up to her and ask her something and you couldn't talk faster than her, you just had to be at her pace of speech!!(always sucking on a lollipop??!don't know the deal with that!!) i secretly used to think of her as 'queen sheeba'...her hips moved before her body,and i KNOW she thought she was above everyone else!---she was friendly though once you talked to her and joked around a bit! :P

the other one, well, she was really sweet and docile and very easy to talk to!!! and i could totally see the "sheeba" kicking her a$$....

both these ladies being 50-65 years old!!!

#40 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 04:10 PM

Yeah because of historical things black women make it a point to be 'strong' that's just kind of how it is. As THOTH says its true sometimes, and not true others. I personally deal with lots of armo guys who are into hiphop and whatnot, who look at me like i'm doing 'it' wrong. But I don't take that to be a general condition of all hye martik. That would just be scary! :D

Edited by sev-mard, 01 December 2003 - 12:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users