• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:20 PM

The Race for Recognition
Stop World Genocide &
Recognize The Armenian Genocide

Our Mission
We believe that an extraordinary and newsworthy event has the power to shake the world into awareness.

In 2015 it will be the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, and yet genocides are still affecting countless lives and communities. Some massacres have gained worldwide notoriety but many have been swept aside leaving survivors to suffer in silence.

More info Stop By At http://www.la2dc.org

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Who We Are Unity. Bravery. Perseverance. Community.

LA2DC, endorsed by and operating under Armenia Fund, is comprised of a handful of concerned Armenians who felt it was time Genocide came to the forefront of the global conversation. On the centennial anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, LA2DC demands recognition of such tragic atrocities committed against human kind and promotes a heightened sensitivity to genocide, insisting that world leaders take a stand to stop them now and in the future.

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

About The Event
The Race for Recognition.

LA2DC is a cross country cycling and running event that pushes the participants’ physical limitations in an act of remembrance and tribute to all those communities that have felt the pain of persecution. The Armenian Genocide is one of many that has been ignored on the global scale, and by demanding recognition, millions of silent survivors will gain a voice.

A 2,800 Mile Journey
Delivering the message to STOP World Genocide & Recognize the Armenian Genocide.

Beginning April 24, 2015, cyclists and runners will set out from Los Angeles to kick-off the marathon, each carrying the relay baton symbolizing the countless voices of the silenced, asking that all nations including the United States unite to STOP WORLD GENOCIDE AND RECOGNIZE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE.

Over the course of two weeks, 60+ athletes will make the approximately 2,800 mile journey across our nation in an effort to deliver LA2DC’s message to our nation’s capital.

*The entire event will be filmed and later made into a documentary

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

It Starts With You.
The success of our journey relies on the action and unity of our global community.

In order for this event to create a lasting impact with an international reach, LA2DC is forming an alliance with the greater community. To that end, your assistance will empower the persecuted people of the world and spread hope to the many people affected by recognized, unrecognized, and current genocides.

We are building a community that knows no boundaries and changing viewpoints as we run and cycle along. Help pass the baton by making LA2DC possible.
LA2DC Organizing Committee
(323)-50-LA2DC
info@LA2DC.org

#5 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

stop by at the web site. or send an Email of encouragement :ap:

looks  like  a  grate group of people