ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:05 PM

Russia
Armenian origin school pupil killed in Moscow
16:44 | 21/ 01/ 2007

MOSCOW, January 21 (RIA Novosti) - A school pupil of Armenian origin was killed in Moscow, a source in the law-enforcement bodies of the Russian capital said Sunday.

"The body of 16-year-old Artur Martirosyan with a stab injury of the left side of the chest was found Friday morning at 45 Kastanayevskaya Street," the source said.

According to the source, a seventh-form pupil, registered in the town of Tomilino in the Moscow region, resided with his parents in a rented apartment in Moscow since 2003.

A criminal investigation has been launched, the source said.

#2 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:05 AM

Barbarians, cowards, typical, true to ancestry, the best Russian is the drunk Russian, blah blah blah...

#3 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(Stormig @ Jan 22 2007, 01:05 AM) View Post

Barbarians, cowards, typical, true to ancestry, the best Russian is the drunk Russian, blah blah blah...

i have no idea why armenians still live in russia, the shithole that it is...

Edited by Harut, 22 January 2007 - 10:21 AM.

#4 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

Unfortunately there are more than one million armenians in russia today. And according to the statistics they are sending the the most help (cash etc) to armenia than any other diaspora. Some of those armenians are 3th or more generation born in russia.

I am also for their move out of russia but it is going to be a humanitarian catastrophe for Armenia if they move over there.

#5 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Dirty fools. They have no soul & no identity.

As prosperous as Russian-Armenians are, I am all for their return to RA. Their intelligence and skill will only improve the nation.

#6 Lana

Lana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:30 PM

As worse as the situation is getting in Russia for Armenians, it's not fair to blame the whole nation in what is going on in their country. Speaking about ancestry, let's not forget that Russia and Russian people are a nation with a richest culture and historical values.
And many people in Russia admit that skins are just a shame for the country and its people, just as other criminal organisations are a shame for society in any country that gives birth to such crimes.
And going back to Armenia is not a solution for Armenians, because for a lot of them Russia is the only escape from the extreme poverty.

Edited by Lana, 22 January 2007 - 02:31 PM.

#7 Armenak

Armenak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:39 PM

It's so easy to say things like this from the United States. Like us, many of those Russian Armenians are there for better pay and work. Let's also remember that some of the Armenians have been in Russia for centuries (Wikipedia tells me that the Armenians in the Krasnodar region have been settling there since the 18th century).

Edited by Armenak, 22 January 2007 - 02:39 PM.

#8 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE(Lana @ Jan 22 2007, 12:30 PM) View Post

As worse as the situation is getting in Russia for Armenians, it's not fair to blame the whole nation in what is going on in their country. Speaking about ancestry, let's not forget that Russia and Russian people are a nation with a richest culture and historical values.
And many people in Russia admit that skins are just a shame for the country and its people, just as other criminal organisations are a shame for society in any country that gives birth to such crimes.
And going back to Armenia is not a solution for Armenians, because for a lot of them Russia is the only escape from the extreme poverty.

Lana the russians always have been chauvinistic to us. Although it wasn't so during the soviet time. But I heard that before the soviet union in Tsarist russia people from caucasia were treated the same way as now.

Russia is rich of cultural historical values but it is rich of bad values too. Armenian "cucamolutyun" is historically coming from russians also "zakoni gogh" and codes in criminal world were taken from russia by armenians. Lets not forget that too.

You can meet those issues in history starting from Raffi's "Xachagoghi Hishatakaran" when armenian criminals were sent to syberia on those times.

Russians did alot for Armenia but they also took alot too. Currently they are killing armenian innocent children in Russia and noone from russian authorities cares. This is already the second case.

#9 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

incidents do happen who knows why the kid was killed - many years a go no one would of even report such incident - but nowadays anything that happens to an Armenian in any country get reported and news gets a rownd fast

one might say that it's not only in LA or turky that Armenians are killed
even in Russian Armenians are killed - a country that's Acting like a big brother for Armenian s

my neighbor has suggested that we kill 10 for each killed Armenian
hes wife ( Bavakan ) start yelling and ..... that's one conversation i don;t wish to have in his house

#10 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

Mos

gang killings doesn't bother me it happens everywhere. But when an innocent kid goes home after the work or school and some shaved head scum sticks the knife in his neck or heart it is not an incident. It is fashizm. For what? What did this 16 year old guy or Narek Kocharyan(15) to these scums?

#11 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:14 PM

instead of student most every news sours is calling him a pupil ??
was he new at the school ??

Error people gets kiled evry day / but how shure are we that some shaved head scum sticks the knife in his neck or heart ??? haw sure are we that it was not some other OBIJNIK

you knwo haw russian MIlitsya is working - not much is changed - instead of solving the crime going after the lids - militsya is pointing the finger on or to skinhead's - finished - problem solver !!! lets go have some MAtryoshka Vodka or Matryoshka & Vodka !!!

one think is not to forget that skinhead's do take orders wink.gif - most anyone can pay them to do their dirty job / including azedris / chachens and even Armenians

#12 Lana

Lana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

Mos, a little linguistic observation: I think they write "pupil" just because of the translation from Russian, which does a strict differentiation between a school student (uchenik) and college/university student (student).

Error, there is truth in what you are saying, of course. Though I guess Armenian cucamolutyun has always been there along with other minueses of our nation. But again, taking into consideration your truth, it is at least cruel to suggest that Russian Armenians had better go back home. Those people who moved to Russia recently were just less lucky than those who got to move to US.

#13 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

Probably typo or translation error in terms of pupil.

You might be right but I have almost no doubts that this is done by some Ass Heads.

#14 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:34 PM

Lana jan,

my only concern is their safety. That is why I suggested them to move to safe locations.

#15 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:50 PM

only 1/3 of Armenians in Russia or maybe it was in Moscow are from the Armenia proper. I recently read a very interesting study on this in Russian unfortunately (for those interested ...please google it). The rest (majority) of Armenians come from Georgia, Azerbaijan refugees, Central Asian states, the European ex-Soviet states and of course some have been in Russia for a couple of generations. The 2/3 of Armenians in Russia speak Russian at home and mostly adhere to the Russian culture...in other words...the issue of moving back is probably not realistic.

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:37 PM

UAR Doesn’t Refer Martirosyan Killing to Xenophobia
22.01.2007 13:52 GMT+04:00 Print version Send to mail In Russian In Armenian

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ The Union of Armenians of Russia doesn’t see reasons to speak of xenophobia growth. “The situation in Russia tends to improve… One Armenian has been killed through national hatred since last September,” said UAR Vice-president Vyacheslav Galustayn. “All murders through national hatred were revealed and those responsible taken into custody,” he added.

Galustyan did not refer the killing of Moscow schoolboy Artur Martirosyan to xenophobia. The UAR leadership will closely watch the investigation, he said, reports the Echo of Moscow.

The dead body of 16-year-old Artur Martirosyan was found Friday morning. The boy was registered in Tomilino (Podmoskovie) and resided in a rented flat with his parents in Moscow since 2003. A criminal case was initiated in compliance of Article 105 (murder) of the Russian Penal Code

#17 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:30 AM

Most of the skinheads usually are beeing freed from the court room and one gets 2-3 years for "xuliganstvo". It's a joke.

I am not sure if they found the killer of Narek Kocharyan yet.

#18 Eurocentric

Eurocentric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

Where does it say anything about hatred? Who says it wasn't a result of a brawl?
Most of these Armenians killed in Russia are violent criminals.

#19 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:08 PM

I've read that they're socially close to Russian Azerbaijanis.

Edited by Dave, 23 January 2007 - 09:08 PM.

#20 Eurocentric

Eurocentric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE(Dave @ Jan 23 2007, 10:08 PM) View Post

I've read that they're socially close to Russian Azerbaijanis.

Yes, not only Azeris but the savage Chechens as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users