• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Is this article ever edited by real scholars, or just Vratsi propagandists?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javakheti

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

This person refers to Source. This may come from the pages of Anor vor kirk. 

[I like the fact the Georgian flag has a kahtch too bad our flag doesn't have a kahtch on the tri color, [I have a lapel pen that has just that.]

I think this thing is like many others, implying the Armenians are just visiting or just arrived recently to every place they are now. Even the Greeks, and I like them very much, wanted us to be Greeks and be part of the Greek church, saying a Greek Bishop ordained Krikor. The Roman wanted us to use Latin in the Holy Badarak.

This thing tries to make it sound like we were cousins but Javakhk has been Georgian for a long time, so be quiet so the Murks can build a rail road around the postage stamp part, we inhabit, of former Greater Armenia.

I read something, written by an asurjurk, to the effect all the Armenians in what is now called Hyastan are the decedents of twelve families allowed to settle there less than a hundred years ago by the azur%%^$$%.

You expect to hear those trying to rewrite history, to put us anywhere but where we came from or leave us out completely. You expect it but never get  use to it!

Edited by onjig, 30 January 2014 - 10:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users