Im Bored~ So Here``proposal Ideas

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (angel4hope @ Jan 26 2004, 10:08 AM)
yeah armogirl jan...keep dreaming! i dont think armo men would ever to such things...they think it's too u know...romantic... blah or too much work...but there are some good ones out there in the world that are creative ....but i guess they got the wrong directions and got lost on the way to Planet earth... oh well...guys dont get it that they dont have to buy you expensive things to make you happy, its the thught that counts and the amount of love you put into somehting...

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEE

well i dont remember any chaldean guy have ever proposed blink.gif
they usualy do it from the PARENTS way blink.gif
the parents ask for the girls hand !

#22 Davo0074_NL

Davo0074_NL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:45 PM

Angel4hope jan don`t you think Armenian guys are romantic?

DAVO ph34r.gif

#23 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:50 PM

Well, I've yet to be with an Armenian girl so that would be a pretty cute proposal idea.

#24 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:49 PM

hmmm never had any expereince with any guy before, honestly, ive never even been in a relationship...never went further than friends...mostly because they guys were not armo...or if they were..they were too good a friends 4me to have such feelings for...complicated situations..bayts inch vorr aaa...cant generalize too much...just that those were my observations with most armo guys...but i still hope there are some romantic types out there...somewhere...lol...yah so...
one weird thing though, i lovwe it when guys are romantic-creative, but theres always a limit...haha dont expect a man to cry --weep during a sappy movie...reminds me of "how to loose a guy in 10 days" lol princess sophia... lol lol ...OFF TOPIC iknow i know...

#25 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:56 PM

angel jan if you're hoping for a romantic, catch 'em while they're young...the older they get the more rigid they get in their ways and if they haven't done it before they don't see a reason to start learning to romance now... smile.gif ---always exceptions of course!---

#26 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 04 February 2004 - 09:33 PM

OH BRUIN JAN....trust me the younger they are the more immature they are.....i dont think id ever go out with someone whose my age or a couple years older...heres my theory on men due to observations:

at ages 18-19---still dont know who they are-only tryin 2 impress
at ages 20-21---have a clue of who they want to be, but dont know what they want

at ages 22-23---still trying to fulfill their own desires...they do all sorts of crazy things...and in their terms "enjoy" life
at ages 24-25--fully mature--socially, mentally...everything...ready 2 settle down...but not willing to commit--still?
after the age of 25----they become mature enough--dateable material...lol

im not serious here...but ive seen some relevance to the above...just a generalization, to which there are exceptions....

older they are, better they know about themselves, and more mature enugh to care for another person....

#27 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 09:34 PM

ohh one more thing..i forgot...theres still the other group of men, who are like 30 and over, but are still not mature enough...not all 30and over..there are some...haha that i know of....

#28 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (angel4hope @ Feb 4 2004, 09:33 PM)
OH BRUIN JAN....trust me the younger they are the more immature they are.....i dont think id ever go out with someone whose my age or a couple years older...heres my theory on men due to observations:

at ages 18-19---still dont know who they are-only tryin 2 impress
at ages 20-21---have a clue of who they want to be, but dont know what they want

at ages 22-23---still trying to fulfill their own desires...they do all sorts of crazy things...and in their terms "enjoy" life
at ages 24-25--fully mature--socially, mentally...everything...ready 2 settle down...but not willing to commit--still?
after the age of 25----they become mature enough--dateable material...lol

im not serious here...but ive seen some relevance to the above...just a generalization, to which there are exceptions....

older they are, better they know about themselves, and more mature enugh to care for another person....

Iv been ready to marry since i was called a teenager, and for me that started from 16,, LOL,, cause til then i sounded like micky mouse, but as soon as i hit 16, i started asking women (not girl) to marry me, i have been rejected many times, and many times no answers.. hmmm.. in other words noone has said yes sad.gif sad.gif

LOL..

Angel, nice observation, and well i dont think it applies to me really, but i will say most my friends are like that, "ESPECIALLY OUTTA OUR CULTURE AND INTO THE AMERICANIZED /WESTERNIZED CULTURE smile.gif

#29 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Valantina @ Feb 4 2004, 12:28 PM)
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEE

well i dont remember any chaldean guy have ever proposed blink.gif
they usualy do it from the PARENTS way blink.gif
the parents ask for the girls hand !

I HATE THT STUPID SYSTEM!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill propose to the girl who will sky dive with me, and ill put the ring on her finger at terminal velocity lol.. And if you think im joking, just hang around for a few years, im planning on marrying little younger than u all think wink.gif... lol... I CANT WAIT TO SKYDIVE,, I MEAN PROPOSE!!! DUH!!!!

#30 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:17 PM

man now i see why mouse wants to push you off that bike...im tempted gevo jan....can u see in the picutre??? im behind that huge rock...trying to find the right time to push u off that bike... lol

#31 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:52 AM

CANT YOU LET ME CRASH WITH PEACE!!!!!! Im allready on my way dopwn angel jan,, HWY SO MEAN! WHAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAA

LOL..
go ahead push me off, but i will ride for freedom, i will ride for scotland..

Er.. han gon sry.. lol i was just watching braveheart.. lol.

#32 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 05 February 2004 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (angel4hope @ Feb 4 2004, 09:34 PM)
ohh one more thing..i forgot...theres still the other group of men, who are like 30 and over, but are still not mature enough...not all 30and over..there are some...haha that i know of....

Like my dad rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users