92 replies to this topic

#81 tigranisbasileus

tigranisbasileus

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE(gamavor @ May 27 2006, 12:06 AM) View Post
Dear Bianca, I don't think Armenians are special when it comes to intermarriage. I would say that however paradoxical it may sound, compared to other ethnic groups Armenians are quite liberal in that respect. Intermarriage in some segments of the Armenian society reached alarming numbers especially in the North-Eastern part of USA. Many Armenian intellectuals hurried up to label this phenomenon "white genocide". Here in the States, except for most so-called "whites", the rest of the population somehow tries to keep close to their roots. "Whites" are anonymous. They don't represent any culture. Their culture is lost irretrievably. Partly for this reason they are more open to embracing other cultures and/or do not put that much emphasis on preservation of certain culture or way of life. smile.gif

Dear Bianca vella,

For having married an armenian, I do not believe that armenians are quit liberal. Italians ar liberal and so are greeks because, you will NEVER find a message board with xenophobic comments like this.

I have waited a while to hear the term white genocide used on this FORUM. THANK YOU TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO SAY WHAT IS ON MY MIND. i FIND THE TERM DEPLORABLE. WHEN YOU SAY WHITS DON'T REPRESENT ANY CULTURE...YOU ARE DEHUMANIZING THEM... HAVING BEEN A STUDENT OF XXTH CENTURY HISTORY, THE BEST WAY TO CONVINCE A PEOPLE TO KILL OF ANOTHER IS BY TLLING THEM THY AREN'T HUMAN, OR HAVE NO CULTURE. mY BEST ARMENIAN FRIEND ONCE SUED TH TERM WITHE GENOCIDE AROUND M SPEAKING OF WHITES AND HOW THEY ARE NOTHING BECAUSE THY HAVE NO CULTURE AND HOW IT IS OK TO CONVERT THEM OVER TO ARMENIAN. BECAUSE THY HAVE NO CULTURE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AS A STATEMENT.EVERYBODY IS PERSON WITH SOME CULTURE, IT IS JUST THAT SOME DON'T HAVE A STRONG ATTACHMENT LIKE OTHERS. BASICALLY WE ALL HAVE A CULTURE... OUR ATTACHMENT TO IT IS RELATIVE. MY ARMO FRIEND WAS GOING OUT WITH A AMERICAN GIRL AND WAS JUSTIFIYING HER CONVERSION WITH THIS: SHE HAS NO CULTURE DOCTRINE. SO WHEN I TOLD HIM ...JUST TO PROVOKE HIM THAT I AWS GOING TO GREEK-A-FY MY THEN GIRLFRIEND HE GOT ANGRY: AND I ANSWERED: BUT HAIGO, I AM GREEK...SHE IS ARMENIAN...IN MY EYES...SHE HAS NO CULTURE....OF COURSE I DIDN'T MEAN THIS....

MY PROBLEM WITH SOME ARMENIANS SAYING THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NON CULTURE IS THAT GERMANS ALSO DEHUMANIZED JEWS. HITLER WHN ASKED ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE JEWS SAID: AND WHO REMEMBERS THE ARMENIANS? THIS IS WHY... FROM A PEOPLE WHICH HAS BEEN GENOCIDED I AM DISGUSTED OF THIS ATTITUDE. MY FRIEND HAIGO DIDN'T APPROVE OF MY RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE: EVERY ARMENIAN COUNTS: i AGREE; WHO ABOUT OTHERS: NO....THEY ARE JUST WHITE;

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE YOUR SPOUSEE AND GTHN TURN AND SAY SH HAS NO CULTURE BECAUS SHEE IS WHITE...
YOU DON'T LOVE HER....

THIS IS SO DISGUSTING....IF WE THOUGHT ARMENIANS WERE WITHOUT CULTURE...LIKE THE WHITES....WELL, WE WOULD HAV TAKEN THEM WITH US WHEN WE LEFT SMYRNA. BUT WE DID. NOT ALL ARMENIANS THINK LIKE THIS BUT I HAVE HEARD THIS LINE OF THOUGHT BEFORE: SO IT EXISTS. YOU KNOW WHATS THE WORST? THESE WHITES OF THE USA GIVE US CITIZNSHIP AND THE RIGHTS AND WE SHIT ON THEM... WE CALL THEM CULTURAL ZEROS..... ALOT OF ARMENIANS LEFT EEGYPT SYRIA AND LEBANON AND IRAN FOR A BETTER LIFE HERE AND THAY SHIT ON AMERICANS...HYPOCRITICAL....

DISGUSTING....

NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY :THEY HAVE NO CULTURE: AND EVEN LESS ARMENIANS....

SHAME ON YOU....

YOUR GENOCIDED ANCESTORS WOULD AGREE

#82 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 12:12 PM

I repeat here what I stated in another thread.

No Greek would tell people not to go to Armenia.

Get Lost Mr. Turk (Tigraneus Basileus)

Look to my post in the other thread.

QUOTE(tigranisbasileus @ May 27 2006, 01:04 PM) View Post
Dear Bianca vella,

For having married an armenian, I do not believe that armenians are quit liberal. Italians ar liberal and so are greeks because, you will NEVER find a message board with xenophobic comments like this.
I have waited a while to hear the term white genocide used on this FORUM. THANK YOU TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO SAY WHAT IS ON MY MIND. i FIND THE TERM DEPLORABLE. WHEN YOU SAY WHITS DON'T REPRESENT ANY CULTURE...YOU ARE DEHUMANIZING THEM... HAVING BEEN A STUDENT OF XXTH CENTURY HISTORY, THE BEST WAY TO CONVINCE A PEOPLE TO KILL OF ANOTHER IS BY TLLING THEM THY AREN'T HUMAN, OR HAVE NO CULTURE. mY BEST ARMENIAN FRIEND ONCE SUED TH TERM WITHE GENOCIDE AROUND M SPEAKING OF WHITES AND HOW THEY ARE NOTHING BECAUSE THY HAVE NO CULTURE AND HOW IT IS OK TO CONVERT THEM OVER TO ARMENIAN. BECAUSE THY HAVE NO CULTURE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AS A STATEMENT.EVERYBODY IS PERSON WITH SOME CULTURE, IT IS JUST THAT SOME DON'T HAVE A STRONG ATTACHMENT LIKE OTHERS. BASICALLY WE ALL HAVE A CULTURE... OUR ATTACHMENT TO IT IS RELATIVE. MY ARMO FRIEND WAS GOING OUT WITH A AMERICAN GIRL AND WAS JUSTIFIYING HER CONVERSION WITH THIS: SHE HAS NO CULTURE DOCTRINE. SO WHEN I TOLD HIM ...JUST TO PROVOKE HIM THAT I AWS GOING TO GREEK-A-FY MY THEN GIRLFRIEND HE GOT ANGRY: AND I ANSWERED: BUT HAIGO, I AM GREEK...SHE IS ARMENIAN...IN MY EYES...SHE HAS NO CULTURE....OF COURSE I DIDN'T MEAN THIS....

MY PROBLEM WITH SOME ARMENIANS SAYING THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NON CULTURE IS THAT GERMANS ALSO DEHUMANIZED JEWS. HITLER WHN ASKED ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE JEWS SAID: AND WHO REMEMBERS THE ARMENIANS? THIS IS WHY... FROM A PEOPLE WHICH HAS BEEN GENOCIDED I AM DISGUSTED OF THIS ATTITUDE. MY FRIEND HAIGO DIDN'T APPROVE OF MY RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE: EVERY ARMENIAN COUNTS: i AGREE; WHO ABOUT OTHERS: NO....THEY ARE JUST WHITE;

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE YOUR SPOUSEE AND GTHN TURN AND SAY SH HAS NO CULTURE BECAUS SHEE IS WHITE...
YOU DON'T LOVE HER....

THIS IS SO DISGUSTING....IF WE THOUGHT ARMENIANS WERE WITHOUT CULTURE...LIKE THE WHITES....WELL, WE WOULD HAV TAKEN THEM WITH US WHEN WE LEFT SMYRNA. BUT WE DID. NOT ALL ARMENIANS THINK LIKE THIS BUT I HAVE HEARD THIS LINE OF THOUGHT BEFORE: SO IT EXISTS. YOU KNOW WHATS THE WORST? THESE WHITES OF THE USA GIVE US CITIZNSHIP AND THE RIGHTS AND WE SHIT ON THEM... WE CALL THEM CULTURAL ZEROS..... ALOT OF ARMENIANS LEFT EEGYPT SYRIA AND LEBANON AND IRAN FOR A BETTER LIFE HERE AND THAY SHIT ON AMERICANS...HYPOCRITICAL....

DISGUSTING....

SHAME ON YOU....

#83 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 12:56 PM

Hey Tigraneus Basileus,

I am an Armenian by heritage but a white Anglo by socialization. Until I was in my late teens, I knew just one Armenian family other than my relatives who lived about 100 miles away. We grew up among odars.

From my perspective, your comments do not ring true. Why would you come here to make trouble between Greeks and Armenians and Armenians and Latinos. I suspect that you are upset that Mayor Villaragosa is establishing a coalition between Armenians and Latinos in Los Angeles, replacing bad blood with good. Admit it bud, YOU ARE A TURK

Dear Bianca vella,

YOU DON'T LOVE HER....

DISGUSTING....

SHAME ON YOU....

Edited by phantom22, 27 May 2006 - 12:57 PM.

#84 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

Tigranes Basileus,

You arrived here in this forum about the same time as Deniz did. You are working in unison with him.

How dare you come here and play with our emotions?

You are taking the knife that you killed our families with and figuratively "turning the knife in us."

Get it bud? France and Greece will NEVER let Turkey into the EU until they come clean about what they did to the Pontic Greeks, Assyrians, Chaldeans and Armenians...and resolve the issue.

Dear Bianca vella,

YOU DON'T LOVE HER....

DISGUSTING....

SHAME ON YOU....

#85 BiancaVella

BiancaVella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Location:Los Angeles... I'm a lucky little lady in the city of light!
  • Interests:I love to learn about different cultures. I also LOVE dancing, specially tango! I also enjoy cooking, acting, reading, the beach, fashion, my beautiful dog Napoleon, and many more things!

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE(tigranisbasileus @ May 27 2006, 11:04 AM) View Post
Dear Bianca vella,

YOU DON'T LOVE HER....

DISGUSTING....

SHAME ON YOU....

Oh my goodness, honey, I hope your wife does not stumble upon this site, cause you'll be in deep trouble with her... Anyway, I don't know too much about Armenian history or the term "white genocide", but to me people are people. I don't think it's cool that you're saying that Armenians "shit" on Americans. Come to Los Angeles and you will se that the huge Armenian population here has done nothing but contribute to the city... I would also be more careful with my choice of words if I where you. You can get your point accross but there is no need for offensive language or the need to degrade others.

#86 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:33 PM

BiancaVella:

You talk positively and if one day you do go to Yerevan the capital of Armenia, you will love it. When I went there for the first time as a very young girl, I fell in love with it. It's really a very beautiful city and the Armenians are extremely hospitable people. Many tourists in there have actually told me how they went to Russia and many other places; yet they never met such warm and hospitable people like the Armenians. It's true what I'm saying. You'll go there one day and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth.

It's good to have positive people like you around. smile.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 27 May 2006 - 10:33 PM.

#87 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 01:49 AM

Bianca,

Yerevan is even better now than when Anahid was there or when I was there.

There are real good restaurants and night life now. You can find the best international stores and luxury hotels in Yerevan.

Don't miss Dilkijan and vicinity, high in the mountains. The Turenkjian hotel there is superb.

Yet realize with all the luxury, there is unfortunately still much poverty in the backwaters of Armenia. Hopefully this can be alleviated soon.

QUOTE(Anahid Takouhi @ May 27 2006, 11:33 PM) View Post
BiancaVella:

You talk positively and if one day you do go to Yerevan the capital of Armenia, you will love it. When I went there for the first time as a very young girl, I fell in love with it. It's really a very beautiful city and the Armenians are extremely hospitable people. Many tourists in there have actually told me how they went to Russia and many other places; yet they never met such warm and hospitable people like the Armenians. It's true what I'm saying. You'll go there one day and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth.

It's good to have positive people like you around. smile.gif

#88 tigranisbasileus

tigranisbasileus

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE(BiancaVella @ May 27 2006, 06:27 PM) View Post
Oh my goodness, honey, I hope your wife does not stumble upon this site, cause you'll be in deep trouble with her... Anyway, I don't know too much about Armenian history or the term "white genocide", but to me people are people. I don't think it's cool that you're saying that Armenians "shit" on Americans. Come to Los Angeles and you will se that the huge Armenian population here has done nothing but contribute to the city... I would also be more careful with my choice of words if I where you. You can get your point accross but there is no need for offensive language or the need to degrade others.

WIFE AGREES WITH ME....

#89 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:13 PM

Bravo to you. rolleyes.gif Do you see that button to the left of the "A" on your keyboard. The one that says "CAPS LOCK"? Press it - just once.

#90 tigranisbasileus

tigranisbasileus

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE(vava @ May 29 2006, 12:13 PM) View Post
Bravo to you. rolleyes.gif Do you see that button to the left of the "A" on your keyboard. The one that says "CAPS LOCK"? Press it - just once.

when am i gonna get banned so i can return under another name?

#91 tigranisbasileus

tigranisbasileus

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE(tigranisbasileus @ May 29 2006, 02:21 PM) View Post
when am i gonna get banned so i can return under another name?

please?

#92 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:46 AM

Oh no problem at all, we always recognize odars instantly, odar...

#93 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ May 30 2006, 02:46 AM) View Post
Oh no problem at all, we always recognize odars instantly, odar...
lol.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users