1 reply to this topic

#1 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

Well ~ I've ordered and received this book ~ very well written``` I'm not quite half way into this ~ I'm surprised at the detail and chronology ``` If you've read it ~ you know what I'm speaking of ~ if not ~ well ~ you might want to pick this one up ```

We all think highly of Monte ~ we love him ~ this book is written by a brother who loved his and knew him better and longer than anyone in this world ```

I didn't realize they spent so much time ~ so many years ~ together and in close contact ``` While the book is really keeps your attention ~ I have to take a break ~ and come back to it```

I recommend it highly ```

• Yervant1 likes this

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

This morning I completed the reading of this book " My Brother's Road" ``` I learned many things ~ and the importance ~ of one event to another that followed```

As I approached that chapter ~ where I knew ~ the group ~ Avo (Monte) and his fellows ~ would encounter the tank ~ that 70 some mm cannon round ~ would hit the wall ~  ~ it was painful reading ~ tears in your throat ~ reading ```

I know you're busy ~ we all are ~ If you are Armenian ~ here inside ~ where no one can see ~ you should ~ it would be good ~ for you ~good for us ~ you should read this ~ and tell us ~ where you feel it ```

ծեր եղբայը 

ոնճիկ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users