• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NoComment

NoComment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:40 AM

I´m looking after more on-line analysis of DominO (sorry if I´m wrong with the person)
as we can get in http://en.wikipedia..../Fadix_Analysis

unfortunately, for an unknown reason, I can´t use the MP to ask it directly DominO

Thanks for any kind of help and Pari Guiragui Amenout

Edited by NoComment, 25 October 2009 - 01:43 AM.

#2 Fadix2

Fadix2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:52 PM

Sorry for the late response, I am on an internet brake.

Those are pass dated stuff, Domino is pass dated on genocide issues. May I suggest you more juicy recent stuff, like: http://lukery.blogspot.com/

For instance, here about Lewy: http://lukery.blogsp...n-genocide.html

#3 NoComment

NoComment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

The approach of DominO (if he is Domino) is of huge interest for the ones studying denialism and reading some of Dadrian work
(far away to be considered as "dated stuff").
As he were referring to some other of his analysis which he said he developped on an another plateforme, I was and I´m still interested to find
his analysis

Thank you anyway Fadix2, I will visit your blogg ...

#4 NoComment

NoComment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:40 PM

do not understand why the link I gave in the first place is today not available ...

thanks God I did print it...

#5 Fadix2

Fadix2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

It's not my blog, I povided that link, to show you that it has been so perverted the last few years since my answers, that there is no use of even answering or countering. Gunter Lewy for instance, has as Lawyer Bruce Fein, the one referred on that blog, who is also the lawyer of ATAA.

Corruption of scholars and media has just ruinated the fun of even attempting to debunk those frauds.

BTW, the reason you can not access the link is probably because when Garo transferred to forum, the hyperlinks just copypasted without the code of the full address.

The platform referred is probably those of genocide1915.info if I remember correctly, there was a forum there before it was spammed, where Torque was countered..., I don't know if you can find anything by using internet archive.

#6 NoComment

NoComment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

Thank you Fadix2, for your help and point of view.

I´m still convince that´s this kind of analysis is very important in publics places, specially for students or the ones who need some help in their approaches ....

History learn us that denialism and realpolitik allways predominate the issue, that´s why we still today are fighting alltought the greatest promises of the international coomunity or Obama this last days,
but that not gonna stop us.

I have to go, and can´t developp my arguments,

Thank you anyway

#7 NoComment

NoComment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:46 AM

did Domino put down his analysis in a book, essays ... ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users