#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

God the Father:

Wednesday, July 10th, 2013

My dearest daughter, wars will break out all over the Middle East and soon My beloved Israel will suffer a terrible abomination. Lives will be lost throughout this part of the world on a very large scale, as the spirit of evil devours the lives and in many cases the souls of My children.

My children’s hatred for each other will spill out into other countries, as the Battle of Armageddon intensifies and grows, until it will engulf the world everywhere. The hatred, caused as a result of the infestation of Satan and his demons, will become a sign so visible that very few souls, irrespective of what belief they hold for Me, the Creator of all that is, will fail to feel the spirit of evil, which spreads like a deadly virus.

Wars, many of them, including battles within governments of all nations,will erupt all at the same time. As My Hands have already descended in mild punishments, know that I will crush those who hurt My children.This is when the battle for souls will increase and it will spread in many ways.

The lies you are being fed about your economy are designed to fool you and strip you of what you own. Pray, pray, pray that I will stop those who control your currencies from taking everything you own away from you. Know that while My Right Hand casts down chastisements against the wicked, My Left Hand will lift and take you under My Protection and I will provide for you.

The changes foretold in My Holy Book are now presented to the world. Battles will rage, lives will be lost, lands will suffer ecological turmoil, crops will fail and many of you will be persecuted by your governments. The worst battle will be a spiritual one where every effort will be made to turn your against Me.

Your Father

God the Most High

http://www.thewarnin...ed-to-fool-you/

#2 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

Yea armageddon. My arse-a-geddon.
Dear MAN, are you some kind of a cultist like jewhova's witness?

Edited by Arpa, 21 July 2013 - 09:03 AM.

• Johannes likes this

#3 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

God the Most High

Well, maybe not the "Most High" perhaps?

• ED likes this

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Sunday, July , 2013

My dearly beloved spouse, what does it matter if they shout at you or curse you in My Name? What does it matter if all those who proclaim My Most Holy Word and who remain steadfast in union with Me, are shackled and beaten? Don’t you know that My Power is Almighty and that I cannot be broken, even though they may break My Bones.

When a doctor fights to save the life of a man, whatever the cost, he will do everything possible to succeed. If he is interrupted by others, who try to stop him – if he is a dedicated doctor – he will ignore all protests and attempts to intervene with his ways, if he knows in his heart that he can and will save that life. And so he continues until all can see the fruits of his labor. He perseveres until that life is saved and then, when all is done, he will be greeted with love by the very people who, for whatever their reason, tried to interfere with his efforts to maintain life. And so all friction will have been forgotten.

The same is true of this Holy Mission, promised by My Father to save the lives of His children in these, the final times, before My Second Coming. Expect interference with this Mission, for were it not to attract such opposition, then you would surely know that My Messages to you, now, could not be coming from your beloved Jesus.

When the Truth is declared, it is not easily accepted, though It be the Word of God. Yet, when lies are presented, dressed up as the Truth, they are more readily accepted, and in most cases, greeted with warm and welcoming arms. Be warned about the lies, which will be presented by My enemies, who declare themselves as My spokespersons. They will misguide you in many ways, for fear that you will catch them out in their deceit. They will spend their time associating with those known to the world as good and holy, pure servants – many of whom are now in Heaven with Me. By association they will be seen to be loyal disciples of such saints. Then they will repeat the Truth of My Teachings and this will confuse you. You will say: “But how can this be?” “This man speaks the truth.”

The cunning of the beast is beyond your comprehension, My beloved followers. He is careful never to reveal himself and so he hides behind the Truth. When he is present in poor, deluded souls, he will use the Truth of God to hide behind, until the right moment. Then, out will be poured obscenities against the Word of God, but to many, this will not be clearly evident. Look behind the words, which will be carefully constructed and you will detect the lie. This is the kind of force, which God’s children will have to contend with.

The spirit of evil is like a dark cloud and when it has fully descended over humanity, it will become difficult to differentiate between good and evil. But I promise you that this cloud will lift and when the Light of God shines through, you will see the wickedness in all its ugliness, as it is seen in the Eyes of God.

The fighting will continue amongst the people who pay allegiance to the One True God, as the evil one wreaks havoc amongst them. As this group splits into two, there are others for whom you must pray. They are those souls, who are so distant from God that they do not acknowledge Him, at any stage. They are My lost souls, for whom I dedicate this Holy Mission. When I save those who are completely lost, My Intervention will also save the others, who are simply confused.

Come, gather, all of you, before Me, for My Time is very soon. Let not one of you delay in praying for the souls of those who need your help the most.

Your Jesus

#5 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

Come, gather, all of you, before Me, for My Time is very soon....

Your Jesus

I am very sure Jesus must have been Armenian. It took him a long time to say Goodbye and even when they killed him he just wouldn't leave. And now every time you talk to him he says he was just thinking about you and he is going to visit very soon.   

#6 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

YES! YES! Sip..but first you have to invite Him to come unto your heart and He will be inside you. Christ-in-you the hope of glory! WOW!!! And when He comes to inaugurate His kingdom on a new earth, for this present earth will pass away in chaos and destruction..you will be one of its inhabitants and Jesus be your king provided you have invited Jesus to come to your heart NOW and be His follower. Remember a thousand year of our earth is like one day with God.

#7 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

... And when He comes to inaugurate His kingdom on a new earth, for this present earth will pass away in chaos and destruction....

Hmmm ... now you make him sound like the zokanch. :cry:

#8 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

Best Popular Book on Archaeology---Biblical Archaeology Society

The Battles of Armageddon: Megiddo and the Jezreel Valley from the Bronze Age to the Nuclear Age

by Eric H. Cline

Paperback. Published by University of Michigan Press (May 8, 2002), 256 pages, ISBN-10: 0472067397

Editorial:

Apocalypse. Judgment Day. The End Time. Armageddon. Students of the Bible know it as the place where the cataclysmic battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil will unfold. Many believe that this battle will take place in the very near future. But few know that Armageddon is a real place--one that has seen more fighting and bloodshed than any other spot on earth.

The Greek name "Armageddon" is a corruption of the Hebrew phrase Har Megiddo, and it means "Mount of Megiddo." More than thirty bloody conflicts have been fought at the ancient site of Megiddo and adjacent areas of the Jezreel Valley during the past four thousand years. Egyptians, Israelites, Greeks, Muslims, Crusaders, Mongols, British, Germans, Arabs, and Israelis have all fought and died here. The names of the warring leaders reverberate throughout history: Thutmose III, Deborah, Gideon, Saul and Jonathan, Jezebel, Saladin, Napoleon, and Allenby, to name but the most famous. Throughout history Megiddo and the Jezreel Valley have been ground zero for battles that determined the very course of civilization. No wonder that the author of the Book of Revelation believed a coming Armageddon war would also take place here!

The Battles of Armageddon introduces readers to a rich cast of ancient and modern warriors, while bringing together for the first time the wide range of conflicts that have been fought at Megiddo and the Jezreel Valley from the Bronze Age to the Nuclear Age.

Eric H. Cline, the author of the book, has participated in more than seventeen seasons of excavation and survey in Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Greece, and the United States. He is currently a Senior Staff Archaeologist at the ongoing excavations of Megiddo.
------
Mount Megiddo (or Armageddon in Greek) is the low hill that is located southeast of the Haifa Bay, at the strategic exit of Wadi Ara, offering magnificent views of the Jezreel Valley. Megiddo has been recognized as a strategic spot since ancient times. Pharaoh Thutmose III (reigned from 1479 BC to 1425 BE); during this long period he conducted several military campaigns, including northwards, to Syria. On his way there, he fought the Battle of Megiddo, the largest in his campaigns.

The most recent finding in the Megiddo region is a Roman military base belonging to the Sixth Iron Legion. The base, with a nearby Christian church, was discovered in June 2013. The legion occupied the site between 120 and 300AD.

A more recent campaign was the 1918 Battle of Megiddo between the British and Ottoman Empires. In what may be a hint of how the apocalyptic battle may look, this one exceeded the boundaries of Megiddo.

And the next battle we are to witness in our lifetime...

Edited by man, 21 July 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#9 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:06 AM

Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2:

#10 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

Now that we have seen all the mythology and the prophesies about the war to end all wars and end the world, please continue and tell us who the principal actors of that drama/Divine Comedy will be.
I can never understand this perverted obsession with the end of the world. I you want to see the end. read your local obituaries and see how many for whom the world has ended.
Genghiz Khan in his deathbed, sensing the end is near, summons his vizier and orders him to poison all the water so no one is left after him. Until the angel of death who had been sitting at the head of the bed speaks, that it is up to him as who goes and who remains. ** It is a phenomenon that once one is gone no one remains behind Apres moi le Deluge?***
It is the worst kept secret that moshe has nuclear weapons. Please tell us how wide is the parameter of radiation fallout from a nuclear mushroom is.. Suicide you say Remember Masada? *** How far is telaviv from Beirut? How far is Haifa from Damascus?
http://www.atomicarc...Images/WE12.jpg

WE12.jpg

** In the Armenian that angel of death is known as :grogh , writer/scribe .who records whose turn it is.
http://i189.photobuc...death-angel.jpg

http://www.google.co...9QEwEA&dur=1567

*** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada
**** After me let there be flood.
apres moi le deluge - Definition [a-pre mwa luh dey-lyzh]
(F.) After me, the deluge (attributed to Louis XV, adapted from après nous le délugeafter us the deluge, credited to Madame de Pompadour: said in reference to signs of the approaching Revolution)

#11 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Father God forgive them for they do not know what they say

234082o.jpg

#12 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Dear MAN, why did you choose to air this farcical fantasy under the category of Religion?
We are Christians.
Are you?
We don't read that heap of moo-do known as the OT, neither do we believe that other heap of trash known as the Book of Revelation has a place in the NT.
We have other categories like Mythology, and Humor/ Comedistan

Edited by Arpa, 22 July 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#13 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

Arpa! If those two messages posted here, one from our Father God and the other from His Son Jesus to be "myths" and "humors" then I would say you have a problem in your spirit, which may be --you do not love God or the love of God is not in you or you love the wrong god; after all, all make mistakes; but when Jesus by His Father takes you as His child and makes you His saint then you know the truth and understand; of who He is and who you are and that the Bible is the inspired word of God from the beginning of OT to the end of NT with the Revelation of John as its apex. Here is more, what Jesus said to the female follower of His living in England, by the name of Maria, on July 17 (those are universal messages and are above religion or cults):

My dearly beloved daughter, how the prayers of all My beloved followers lift Me at this time. I Am in their hearts and souls and their souls are favored. I must ask them to suffer the ridicule they will face for following My Path and for My Cross, which they bear, for in time they will understand why this must be so.

You cannot follow Me truly without bearing the pain of the Cross. When you love Me, a Light is present within your soul. This pure Light is like a magnet, as it attracts the worst in other people. Well-meaning souls are often attacked by the spirit of evil, to inflict hurt upon anyone who follows the Truth of My Teachings.

When you declare the Truth of God, you will be hated by those who do not love God. When you follow Me, even in silence, you endure the same pain. This pain is caused by those – usually those you are fond of and respect – who attack you, because you love Me and are loyal to My Teachings.

The time has come for you to go out and speak of My Messages. Priests, however, will find this difficult, as they must remain obedient to their superiors. Many in My Church will be frightened to bear witness to My Messages, but this does not mean that they cannot defend the Truth of My Holy Word. The Word, given to My Apostles, lives on, although many try to kill it. You will notice how little I Am revered in public – hardly ever.

My Teachings no longer play an important role in your society. You must insist, whatever Christian Church you belong to, that My servants do not forget to mention My Name, when referring to good, for good cannot come from a stone. Good can only come from God.

Your Jesus

#14 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

Dear MAN, are you Christian?

Do you read the Gospels or you just repeat what moshe avramovits says about it?

No! No! That hallucinatory heap of trash aka Revelation has no place in the Christian Gospels.****

If you must quote from the Gospels then do it correctly. The correct quote is

Father, forgive them; for they KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

Of course, you substituted SAY for DO in reference to what the likes of me SAY.

It is in re of the soldiers casting lots for his ROBE.

====

#15 Johannes

Johannes

Յովհաննէս

• Nobility
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

http://www.tert.am/a.../23/aleppo-bus/

Shad gnerek michamdutyan hamar, payts gardzes vorkan aghotek aytkan azraile gmodenagor.

Katsek spidag dun, hon aghotetsek Amerikyan rejimi hokiyi prgutyan hamar, kani vor azraili kordzagadarn e.

Ays videon Amerikyan garravarutyan achaktsutyune vayelogh ahapekchagan gazmagerbutyun me ngarer e yev veri "tert.am" lurin hed gab uni

Ays linkn al amerikayi ahabekchagan martasbanagan ngarakire gepatsadre

http://hyeforum.com/...showtopic=34759

Edited by Johannes, 23 July 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#16 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

Here is the rest. The quote is taken from here

Luke 23:34***

King James Version (KJV)

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

And they parted his raiment**, and cast lots

When the soldiers were casting votes as to who would own the ROBE

Do you know what Apocalypse means? No. It is not Calypso

Are these the turkic horsemen from central Asia?

http://revlu.com/images/horse/4horsemenL.jpg

4horsemenL.jpg

PS. From the Greek

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse

Luke 23:34

From the cross Jesus looked at the soldiers casting lots for his clothing, at the priests pointing to him derisively, at the crowd yelling their insults. The evil in humanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayings_of_Jesus_on_the_cross#1._Father_forgive_them.2C_for_they_do_not_know_what_they_do

**Raiment, also known as Robe..

A Roman soldier, Marcellus, wins Christ's robe as a gambling prize. He then sets forth on a quest to find the truth about the Nazarene's robe-a quest that reaches to the very roots and heart of Christianity and is set against the vividly limned background of ancient Rome. Here is a timeless story of adventure, faith, and romance, a tale of spiritual longing and ultimate re...more

Edited by Arpa, 23 July 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#17 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:05 PM

http://www.tert.am/a.../23/aleppo-bus/

Shad gnerek michamdutyan hamar, payts gardzes vorkan aghotek aytkan azraile gmodenagor.

Katsek spidag dun, hon aghotetsek Amerikyan rejimi hokiyi prgutyan hamar, kani vor azraili kordzagadarn e.

Ays videon Amerikyan garravarutyan achaktsutyune vayelogh ahapekchagan gazmagerbutyun me ngarer e yev veri "tert.am" lurin hed gab uni

Ays linkn al amerikayi ahabekchagan martasbanagan ngarakire gepatsadre

http://hyeforum.com/...showtopic=34759

Սիրելի Յովան խնդրեմ Հայերէն գրէ:

Հիմա որ մեր Սպարապետ Կարօն սրբագրել եւ հեշդացրել է այդ դրոյթը:

• Johannes likes this

#18 Johannes

Johannes

Յովհաննէս

• Nobility
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:44 PM

Սիրելի Յովան խնդրեմ Հայերէն գրէ:
Հիմա որ մեր Սպարապետ Կարօն սրբագրել եւ հեշդացրել է այդ դրոյթը:

I pad-ov ge krem, apple-in bedk e hartsnenk, inchu chga hayeren darr.
Grum em I pad-ov, Steve jobes-in Petke gangatvem.
Hamakargichi senyage apahov Che barekams.

#19 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

THOSE WHO LIVE THROUGH THE PERSECUTION OF THE ANTICHRIST

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, the renewal and purification of the Earth has now commenced as My Time draws near. My Second Coming cannot take place until the contamination of sin has been eradicated, through the cleansing needed on this Earth.

As the Earth will be purified, souls of every creed will be plunged into a renewal of the spirit and many will endure a terrible spiritual battle. They will not understand what they are enduring, but I will allow this because of My Mercy. In order to be fit to stand before Me and to be given Eternal Life in the New Paradise, souls must first be purified. This purification will take place on Earth, for those who will live through the persecution of the antichrist, as well as for those who will live through the transition into the New Paradise. The Earth will, at the same time, commence its own renewal and all evil will be weeded out, stage by stage.

Be thankful that My Father has not lost His Patience and that He does not punish His children, according to the severity of their sins. Be thankful also that He does not just turn His Back now and simply take those souls who truly love Him away from this Earth, which by its iniquity, disgusts Him.

My Father perseveres because His children are His Creation and He will not allow them to be taken by Satan. So jealous was Lucifer, that when My Father created man in His Own Likeness, he vowed to fight to the last day in order to turn man against his Creator.

My Father will intervene, out of Love, in order to render powerless the strength of Satan. Every attempt, of Satan’s version of the Triune God, comprising of the false prophet, the antichrist and the spirit of evil, will be thwarted. This battle will be ugly, unfair to many souls, who will be too weak to wrestle free from the grip of evil, but it will be won by Almighty God.

You must, all of you, turn to My Father and beg Him to salvage your souls and to protect you from following the beast on the road to perdition.

Your Jesus

#20 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

This message from Jesus looks important as currently we are seeing how The Middle East and North Africa have been turned into an arc of instability all the way from Iraq and the Persian Gulf to Syria, Egypt, Libya and Tunisia. Chaos and violence seem to be in almost every corner of the Arab World and the Middle East and the bloodletting does not seem to stop

By "graces" here Jesus means spiritual "gifts" He gives to us. By "beast" I think its meant the "anti-christ" or the evil one, Satan, that possess the antichrist man spiritually. Jesus says in this message "The Seals contained within the Book of Revelation have already opened. Now that they have opened, fire will fight fire. As the fire of hatred erupts, when the beast prepares himself, fire will be poured over the Earth by My Father. This war will not just be a spiritual one. The Earth will be rocked, split and the fire will burn it, as My Father inflicts punishments, so that He can delay the actions of the evil group."

Now it's the time to come closer to Jesus, closer to the Bible -His Word.

Here is the whole message:

Saturday, August 24th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, you and all those who have been blessed with the Truth, must know that the wrath of Satan is increasing against this Mission. His daring interference has meant that he has now manifested physically before you, for the third time. He groans in pain, but cannot withstand My Light, which is present within you. You must gain the strength you need, through the recital of the Holy Rosary, in order to prevent him from attacking you. Oh, if souls could witness what I permit you to endure for the sake of this Mission, they would faint with shock.

Those who insult Me during My preparation to save souls, will be cast aside as this battle intensifies, before the antichrist is presented to the world. When you become obedient and question nothing, which I demand of you, I can save more of you and pluck you from the grip of deceit, which will be planted within your minds by the evil one.

Don’t you trust Me to protect you? Don’t you know that when you accept the Graces I give, to help you withstand the pain of rejection, that they are meaningless if the receiving soul has reservations or doubts? I cannot fill you with the strength, the courage and the Gift of the Holy Spirit, if you cower and hide. You must be open to My Call, My Love, My Gifts.

The Seals contained within the Book of Revelation have already opened. Now that they have opened, fire will fight fire. As the fire of hatred erupts, when the beast prepares himself, fire will be poured over the Earth by My Father. This war will not just be a spiritual one. The Earth will be rocked, split and the fire will burn it, as My Father inflicts punishments, so that He can delay the actions of the evil group.

My Father’s Power is to be feared by those who follow, blindly, the lies, which are inflicted upon the world by the evil one. He will retaliate for every wicked act carried out by any of you – knowingly or unknowingly – when you pay homage to the enemy of God. The Power given to My Two Witnesses – the Christian Church and the House of Israel – will mean that fire will pour from their mouths, as they spread the Flames of the Holy Spirit. This fire will also be cast down upon the enemies of the Earth and those who persecute these Two Witnesses. Do not underestimate the battle for souls, for it will be a terrifying one for those who deny the Word of God. Those who uphold it, will be protected, so that their proclamation of the Truth can be given to those who have no idea what has befallen humanity.

This is why you must accept My Graces, to give you the strength you need to fight in My Army, so that I can bring an end to the wickedness.

Your Jesus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users