#81 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:34 PM

No Angel - the post was not off topic per se...at least not intentionally...the question does one believe in love - well some may think (and do - its been expressed here before) that its strictly chemical - thats all. I sisputed this - but did add (OK) that I found at least one aspect of the post interesting...please chill eh...LOL tongue.gif

#82 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:37 PM

if i wanted to read an article i would have searched for it online.... tongue.gif
i asked for personal opinions, not articles

#83 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:59 PM

when you're "in love" no matter what others say you will still be attracted to the person and think they're the best...if your mom/friends whoever make you think twice about it you're not really in love unsure.gif i don't know i believe in true love...you just gotta find the right person...
and you know he/she is the right one when you both care about each other no matter what "problems" you come across...i mean if you left someone because they lost their sight or can't hear anymore, or are poor and so on that's NOT even like. do i make any sense? i'm really sleepy lol

P.S. sorry if i repeat everything all the time sad.gif

#84 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (skittles @ Feb 15 2004, 03:59 PM)
when you're "in love" no matter what others say you will still be attracted to the person and think they're the best...if your mom/friends whoever make you think twice about it you're not really in love unsure.gif i don't know i believe in true love...you just gotta find the right person...
and you know he/she is the right one when you both care about each other no matter what "problems" you come across...i mean if you left someone because they lost their sight or can't hear anymore, or are poor and so on that's NOT even like. do i make any sense? i'm really sleepy lol

P.S. sorry if i repeat everything all the time sad.gif

I here this all the time, i even agree with it, but i am afraid many times people are fooled into thinking it is love... That is the obstacle we must overcome.

#85 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:09 PM

oh well who cares! just enjoy it while it lasts wub.gif i don't really think you can describe love...you just gotta feel it?

#86 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:59 PM

Xndun Taxits Xoheri Tagnap
Qartser tanjanqov Mtqeri potorkum
Babax hiyatsqi u meart vshti amp
Yerjanik e na um sernn e tirum

0 user(s) are reading this topic