#141 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (ExtraHye @ Apr 14 2004, 06:29 PM)
Where you talking about me??? huh.gif How would I k now, it's not in the humor section. biggrin.gif

Nah, not about you Extra jan don't worry. I was talking about people who miss the most obvious clues of irony and sarcasm.

#142 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:32 PM

Would you cheat on your other half knowing full well you would never get caught? Or would your conusance get in the way.

#143 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (ExtraHye @ Apr 21 2004, 10:32 PM)
Would you cheat on your other half knowing full well you would never get caught?  Or would your conusance get in the way.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gevo27, 21 April 2004 - 11:11 PM.

#144 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:28 AM

I think my conscience would start to nag me after a while. Not worth it.

#145 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 10 May 2004 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Nov 16 2003, 05:59 PM)
the only 'good excuse' would be if he was abducted by aliens and was "ordered to perform!!!" blink.gif ....or if a gargantuous sized woman jumped him, scared him, sat on him, squeezed the life out of him, and took advantage of him laugh.gif laugh.gif ....until then off to the curb with his naked a$$ and his burning clothes....

hey, girls, don't know about y'all, but i'm having so much fun....aaah, that would be appropriate punishment! just the thought!!! of finding a 700 lb'er and have her sit on him!!! oh the joy and the fun... laugh.gif laugh.gif ....

Ummmmmmmmm im already loving the thought LOOL smile.gif biggrin.gif

#146 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 10 May 2004 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (hunny @ Sep 13 2003, 12:59 AM)
What makes men and women cheat on their other half?

- loosing interest dry.gif
- not been treated the way they should be sad.gif
- lack of respect mad.gif
- not paying attention to the partner smile.gif
- not fulfilling the needs rolleyes.gif
- .... so many more...

those things can push the partner to cheat dry.gif

#147 DreamMaster69

DreamMaster69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Valantina @ May 10 2004, 02:46 PM)
- loosing interest  dry.gif
- not been treated the way they should be  sad.gif
- lack of respect  mad.gif
- not paying attention to the partner  smile.gif
- not fulfilling the needs  rolleyes.gif
- .... so many more...

those things can push the partner to cheat  dry.gif

* Not renewing their relationship, like experimenting in Bed

But face it .... we may talk all night that people are monogues, but we are NOT !
Men are drawn to "spreading their seed" and women are drawn to "new Lions".
Its actually not that "un-natual" as most people think.
I would say its actually un-natural to be with only one all life.
I know, its properly a set-back when Im old and gray, but hey, man wasent build to be that old in the first place. Its not that many years ago that man only became about 40 years old ..... Tops ! and at that time, 10-20 years with the same partner was something you could endure when you knew you died after that.

So ... go do your thing(s), enjoy life, sex, your partner(s).
Forgive if your partner "cheats" ... its really not that bad after all.
He/she dident kill anybody or stole from somebody ... its just sex and it was mostly like over after 3 min or an hour.
Trust me, by forgiving and forgetting, you will both have a happier life and the "cheating" will not happen that often and the risk the partner is taken will not be that interesting.
It can all be fixed by TALKING and AGREEING about new rules.

#148 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:07 PM

I hate this issue of cheating sad.gif

when I have a serious boyfriend I start missing some of the men in my past and start wanting them again, when I don't have a boyfriend and have the freedom to do whatever I start feeling lonely and yearning for intimacy.

#149 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (DreamMaster69 @ Feb 28 2005, 02:37 PM)
happen that often and the risk the partner is taken will not be that interesting.
It can all be fixed by TALKING and AGREEING about new rules.

You made some interesting points, but I feel that you may be receiving a backlash... tongue.gif

#150 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (kakachik77 @ Feb 28 2005, 03:07 PM)
I hate this issue of cheating sad.gif

when I have a serious boyfriend I start missing some of the men in my past and start wanting them again, when I don't have a boyfriend and have the freedom to do whatever I start feeling lonely and yearning for intimacy.

that's interesting. when i am with a girl, I don't think about other girls, i think about the one i am with. i mean sure i see other attractive girls, but i think of all the ways i can make things better with the one i am with now.

as far as cheating, I would probably be very upset and disappointed, but i would never spend any time with a girl that cheated over me. once it's over, i am over her. luckly i have not had this kind of experience thus far.

but u know, if she really thinks the grass is better on the other side, then let her go, why would you wanna spend time with someone who is careless with your feelings!

Edited by armjan, 28 February 2005 - 03:39 PM.

#151 DreamMaster69

DreamMaster69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (sev-mard @ Feb 28 2005, 03:08 PM)
You made some interesting points, but I feel that you may be receiving a backlash... tongue.gif

ha.ha ... I think you right ;-)
Im getting ready for a beating ;-)

#152 DreamMaster69

DreamMaster69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (armjan @ Feb 28 2005, 03:33 PM)
that's interesting. when i am with a girl, I don't think about other girls, i think about the one i am with. i mean sure i see other attractive girls, but i think of all the ways i can make things better with the one i am with now.

as far as cheating, I would probably be very upset and disappointed, but i would never spend any time with a girl that cheated over me. once it's over, i am over her. luckly i have not had this kind of experience thus far.

but u know, if she really thinks the grass is better on the other side, then let her go, why would you wanna spend time with someone who is careless with your feelings!

Cheating has usally noting to with "hurting" or "carelesness" toward other people.
Its usally a selfish reaction / emotion / need that tricker a respons or attraction to others.
Thats why every "cheater" makes great effort to hide from their partner.

Sure, that can be neclect and so on involved too, but usally its excitement and temporary phycical/mental attraction that is the deciding factor of cheating.

#153 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:34 PM

and the "cheating" will not happen that often and the risk the partner is taken will not be that interesting.

ha-ha! Well, if cheating is not that bad what is the problem with cheating freaquently versus cheating from time to time!

Dude, you need cold shower! Relax and please introduce me to your girlfriend! She would love you even more! Ha-Ha!

#154 DreamMaster69

DreamMaster69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Feb 28 2005, 04:34 PM)
ha-ha! Well, if cheating is not that bad what is the problem with cheating freaquently versus cheating from time to time!

Dude, you need cold shower! Relax and please introduce me to your girlfriend! She would love you even more! Ha-Ha!

Nothing wrong with a cold shower.
Well, fact is that if you can have cookies all you want, eventually you will get tired of it and either dont eat them or just go for the big cake once in a while.
Your right that if there was nothing to it, it would be calléd "cheating" and thats just my point.

As for my girl-friendS ... Ill gladly introduce you and if they love me for that, what have I lost ? ;-)

#155 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:49 PM

Sorry, but it seems to me that you have never been into serious relationship with a woman!

#156 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:53 PM

Cheating has usally noting to with "hurting" or "carelesness" toward other people.

i think it most certainly does.

Its usally a selfish reaction / emotion / need that tricker a respons or attraction to others.

hence you are being careless and don't seem to be concerned with hurting your partners feelings.

Thats why every "cheater" makes great effort to hide from their partner.

that's b/c of guilt for hurting partners feelings

#157 DreamMaster69

DreamMaster69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Feb 28 2005, 04:49 PM)
Sorry, but it seems to me that you have never been into serious relationship with a woman!

I would seem so, wouldent it.
well, I actually have had many serious relationships and a very long lasting marriage with a very fun and open minded woman too.
I love this woman very much and she loves me, but we do not nesesary confuse love with lust, but it took us 15 years to realise that.

#158 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (ExtraHye @ Apr 21 2004, 10:32 PM)
Would you cheat on your other half knowing full well you would never get caught?  Or would your conusance get in the way.

My conscience would haunt me, when I sleep, when I eat, when I have a bowel movement. I couldn't function properly.

#159 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 03:26 PM

Really Mouse? I never pegged you for the lovey-dovey relationship type... rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users