H.R. 695 (!)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2000 - 02:03 AM

According to World Bank data:
Hayastani bnakchutyan 7%-@ tirum en azgain harstutyan 95%-in.

[This message has been edited by Ararat (edited November 10, 2000).]

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2000 - 05:25 AM

Very distressing the things you posted, however I don't think we can blame Robert Kotcharian for all the evils of Hayastan.

He inherited alot of problems which during his presidency might have intensified , however I don't think we should curse him.
He needs the help of all the Armenians, however most importantly , the assistance of those 7% of rich Armenians.

A landlocked and blockated country cannot make it no matter who is the President.

Let us be realistic. Let us improve all the social and economical structures of Armenia and then maybe we can be more demandive from the President.

[This message has been edited by raffiaharonian (edited October 31, 2000).]

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2000 - 07:25 PM

I agree with Raffi. It would be wrong to hold Kocharyan responsible for the current situation. Sure, he lacks the intellectual capacity and the stature of the previous President, and sure the mood in Armenia has deteriorated under his "rule," but I think this is in part because the euphoria of the war won has started to dissipate, and people have not provided him with the "discount of the war," as they have done with the previous President.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users