MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(zurderer @ Apr 3 2007, 04:57 PM) View Post

yes Jews are guilty. wink.gif

Indeed of having strange bedfellows , Another group has been mislead or betrayed by Turks.

#42 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:08 PM

[quote name='phantom22' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:55 AM' post='194348']
Hell, I have had more help in my life from Jews than my fellow Armenians, who have done everything to bring me to my knees.

You certainly deserve it....deal.gif

#43 Ottoman

Ottoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:20 AM

The truth about Jewish gay dictator Mustafa Kemal exposed: http://m-kemal.blogspot.com

Gay Dictator Mustafa Kemal confesses his Jewishness:

Kemal AtaJew:

The truth about Jewish Ataturk: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dzZQ2MG2fPc

Ataturk the Jew: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_1T99TDuxNw

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was a secret Jew: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5UQdBn2lyfI

Was Jewish Ataturk REALLY Gay?: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mxYuZDyNHj4

Regards,

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Apr 2 2007, 02:33 AM) View Post

Now where did you pull that comment from? Ataturk is revered like a God in Turkey. There are statues of him on almost every streetcorner. One can be arrested for "insulting Ataturk (whatever that means), a man who died 70 years ago. Ataturk's family was from a sect that was not considered Jewish by the Jewish authorities.

• Ottoman likes this

#44 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(Ottoman @ Apr 6 2007, 02:20 PM) View Post

Intresting links... So, is he a really a Jew ? I see conflicting stories ...

#45 yerevanforeigner6

yerevanforeigner6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

Some videos about Ataturk on youtube are ludicrous and ridiculous.
I don't understand why some guys upload such videos which makes no sense. I think thats stupidity.

#46 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE(phantom22 @ Mar 31 2007, 01:53 PM) View Post

Yeh, Yeah, Yeah

Every one of my posts? Get Real! Most of my posts have been articles pulled from the Internet.

Well, when you live in Los Angeles in a neighborhood among the movie stars, you come into their circle. They are your neighbors, the people next to you at the supermarket parking lot, the person before you at the barber/hairstylist. You bump into them everywhere. When you eat at a restaurant, they are sitting at the next table. When you get politically involved, you meet them at social events.

I was 16 when I got politcally involved with a US Senatorial campaign. You wouldn't believe the people that you would meet like this.

As for being the Hye Forum idiot, I consider this a "Badge of Honour." Years of mingling with the Anglos and Heryas, plus years of intense study and I no longer see the world through an Armenian prism alone. I can relish the positives of being Armenian without succumbing to the taboos.

and again with the life story...
phantom ur pathetic...

#47 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Apr 7 2007, 12:34 AM) View Post

and again with the life story...
phantom ur pathetic...

I must say ... rudeness is an obivous sign of disconnect from humility... I would like to assure you young blood I'm not Phantoms self appointed attorney but little respect can't hurt thowards eachother, If your Armenian learn to bring your level of conversation to civil standards. Peoples perception is key for your future trust me I only speak from experiance. I happen to enjoy topics discussed here at Hyeforum and wish to refrain mud sliging at eachother, If it's warranted then don't make it public for all to witness please, I also don't wish to lecture you but a quick short cut to Life can't hurt either. Reality is life being complicated enough, And to make it stressful, unwelcomed, or allienating Armenians from participating in any group constitues as harrasment. Do not reject one's opinion or background, It has severe ramifications and Armenians don't collectively have that luxury to loose HYEs from taking part anything Armenian.

" Partsazir vorbesi partsanas " it's an excelent example of homentmen , I was a member long ago and what an experiance that was... interacting with Armenians all over the world, lifetime of memories, friendships, recognition and networking !

Btw, The above code of conduct does not apply to Turks... wink.gif

Armenians answer the call !

Edited by MadArmo, 07 April 2007 - 01:30 PM.

#48 Ottoman

Ottoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE(MadArmo @ Apr 6 2007, 03:24 PM) View Post

Intresting links... So, is he a really a Jew? I see conflicting stories ...

Yes, he is REALLY a Jew. There's no conflicting stories; there are facts on one side and fabricated tales by secular kemalist state on the other.. Everything is obvious, see how the kemalist government is praising Jewish Mustafa Kemal all the time in order to exaggerate him.. The original birth reports and Mustafa Kemal's id of Ottoman times are hidden by the secular (kemalist) government. And the secular government is still run by the secret Jews called Doenmeh (Dönme) ever since its establishment.

Turkish Republic was founded and still run by Secret Jews (Dönme)

#49 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE(Ottoman @ Apr 7 2007, 08:23 PM) View Post

Yes, he is REALLY a Jew. There's no conflicting stories; there are facts on one side and fabricated tales by secular kemalist state on the other.. Everything is obvious, see how the kemalist government is praising Jewish Mustafa Kemal all the time in order to exaggerate him.. The original birth reports and Mustafa Kemal's id of Ottoman times are hidden by the secular (kemalist) government. And the secular government is still run by the secret Jews called Doenmeh (Dönme) ever since its establishment.

Turkish Republic was founded and still run by Secret Jews (Dönme)

Thanks for the link... Very bizzare. I just can't imagine someone like him who is so respected would hide or conceal such a thing. I don't support conspiracy theories... But sound logical wink.gif

#50 Ottoman

Ottoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(MadArmo @ Apr 7 2007, 04:07 PM) View Post

Thanks for the link... Very bizzare. I just can't imagine someone like him who is so respected would hide or conceal such a thing. I don't support conspiracy theories... But sound logical wink.gif

madarmo,

this is not conspiracy theory. have you ever been in turkey? do you know how the secular government is brainwashing the new generations about Mustafa Kemal. Actually, not everyone respect Jewish Mustafa Kemal as you think. There are many who hate him. However, there are very harsh laws that punish if anyone even dares to criticize Mustafa Kemal and his reforms. The secular government is protecting Mustafa kemal against people with oppressive laws so that people won't speak up. Since people can't speak up, the new generations and the outsiders (people that don't live in Turkey) think that Mustafa kemal is such a great person that everybody respects him. The secular state, backed up by the army run by Jews, are planting Mustafa Kemal's statues and pictures on every corner of the country, so that people will see Mustafa Kemal everywhere so that they will think: "Mustafa Kemal was such a great person that we see him everywhere.." There are even laws, that forces the businesses, stores etc. to hang a picture of Mustafa Kemal on the wall in their stores..

But, in fact, there are a lot of lies about the current oppressive secular government, the establishment of it, and Mustafa Kemal of course. If anyone manages/dares to speak up against the secular state or/and jewish dictator Mustafa kemal, these people will each time be dubbed with something "bad".. such as; if a muslim in anatolia says "He was very brutal, during his time many Muslims were executed.." The secularist regime (state)'s response the public will be: "He/she is a shariatist/fundamentalist, so he is lying to harm the secular state.."

If that is a greek or armenian, the secularists' who have full control of the country will say to the public something similar to: "He/she is armenian/greek; since we defeated them after I.st world war, they are now very angry at us and trying to revenge us by blaming/lying/slandering on us.." and so on. the samples can be extended...

However, in fact, it is the secular regime (Republic of turkey) that has been lying to the whole world all the time..

Just imagine.. Turkey has a population of more that %95 muslim. What would happen if it is admitted publicly that the mascot of the secular state - Mustafa kemal was Jew!!! Can you imagine. The Muslims of Anatolia and the nationalists would go crazy.. and even more, they will start to question what other lies did the secular regime tell to the public in order to maintain the secular regime in power..

If you think carefully, it makes sense. Even if it doesn't, it has to because these are facts..

Maybe you don't know what has happened in the 80 years of history of secular regime. They banned hundreds of books dubbing them as "insulting turkishness or insulting mustafa kemal.." even if they were true memorials of the times of Mustafa Kemal. The authors and journalists were oppressed, people were jailed.. Each time the secularists hid themselves under "nationalist mask", which is very cheap but works very well, since the peasants of Anatolia (turks and kurds) are so uneducated, and hence so naive that these masses are easily manipulated/tricked...

Too many people in Turkey, believe me, know a lot about the recent past. But they have learned to protect their tongues from any public announcement of them, because the secular regime (jews) are harassing them even today very harshly. The secular regime can easily manipulate the masses. But lately, with the wide use of internet, this has decreased, this is why the secular regime is trying to make laws to ban certain web sites..

I hope I have been clear enough.. Regards,

#51 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

Don't flater yourself "Ottomanist", your username makes it obvious. True there are Turks who oppose Kemal regime, mostly Islamists who would wish the Ottoman Empire to be reestablished, don't take us as naive ducks. If you think you will get any sympathy from us for your Ottomanist cause by shouting "Jew", nice try, you may have some success in other platforms, try some Azeri forum you will have more success. The Armenian subject is free now.

QUOTE(Ottoman @ Apr 7 2007, 06:33 PM) View Post

madarmo,

this is not conspiracy theory. have you ever been in turkey? do you know how the secular government is brainwashing the new generations about Mustafa Kemal. Actually, not everyone respect Jewish Mustafa Kemal as you think. There are many who hate him. However, there are very harsh laws that punish if anyone even dares to criticize Mustafa Kemal and his reforms. The secular government is protecting Mustafa kemal against people with oppressive laws so that people won't speak up. Since people can't speak up, the new generations and the outsiders (people that don't live in Turkey) think that Mustafa kemal is such a great person that everybody respects him. The secular state, backed up by the army run by Jews, are planting Mustafa Kemal's statues and pictures on every corner of the country, so that people will see Mustafa Kemal everywhere so that they will think: "Mustafa Kemal was such a great person that we see him everywhere.." There are even laws, that forces the businesses, stores etc. to hang a picture of Mustafa Kemal on the wall in their stores..

But, in fact, there are a lot of lies about the current oppressive secular government, the establishment of it, and Mustafa Kemal of course. If anyone manages/dares to speak up against the secular state or/and jewish dictator Mustafa kemal, these people will each time be dubbed with something "bad".. such as; if a muslim in anatolia says "He was very brutal, during his time many Muslims were executed.." The secularist regime (state)'s response the public will be: "He/she is a shariatist/fundamentalist, so he is lying to harm the secular state.."

If that is a greek or armenian, the secularists' who have full control of the country will say to the public something similar to: "He/she is armenian/greek; since we defeated them after I.st world war, they are now very angry at us and trying to revenge us by blaming/lying/slandering on us.." and so on. the samples can be extended...

However, in fact, it is the secular regime (Republic of turkey) that has been lying to the whole world all the time..

Just imagine.. Turkey has a population of more that %95 muslim. What would happen if it is admitted publicly that the mascot of the secular state - Mustafa kemal was Jew!!! Can you imagine. The Muslims of Anatolia and the nationalists would go crazy.. and even more, they will start to question what other lies did the secular regime tell to the public in order to maintain the secular regime in power..

If you think carefully, it makes sense. Even if it doesn't, it has to because these are facts..

Maybe you don't know what has happened in the 80 years of history of secular regime. They banned hundreds of books dubbing them as "insulting turkishness or insulting mustafa kemal.." even if they were true memorials of the times of Mustafa Kemal. The authors and journalists were oppressed, people were jailed.. Each time the secularists hid themselves under "nationalist mask", which is very cheap but works very well, since the peasants of Anatolia (turks and kurds) are so uneducated, and hence so naive that these masses are easily manipulated/tricked...

Too many people in Turkey, believe me, know a lot about the recent past. But they have learned to protect their tongues from any public announcement of them, because the secular regime (jews) are harassing them even today very harshly. The secular regime can easily manipulate the masses. But lately, with the wide use of internet, this has decreased, this is why the secular regime is trying to make laws to ban certain web sites..

I hope I have been clear enough.. Regards,

#52 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

Don't flater yourself "Ottomanist", your username makes it obvious. True there are Turks who oppose Kemal regime, mostly Islamists who would wish the Ottoman Empire to be reestablished, don't take us as naive ducks. If you think you will get any sympathy from us for your Ottomanist cause by shouting "Jew", nice try, you may have some success in other platforms, try some Azeri forum you will have more success. The Armenian subject is free now.

I meant keep silent at first, but since you mention it, I'd like to remind the participants that

1)The ethnicity/religion/sexuality/clothing of Ataturk has NO significance or consequence for Armenians and their matters.

2)His "dirty Jew" origin does not change the fact that he was the founder of the Turkish Republic, a state that vehemently denies the genocidal crime of it's Ottoman predecessor.

So with that said, I only have a question left:

Ottoman, what is your aim here?

We see that Turk Papa was a Jew/Donmeh (something we have gone over before).

What'd you prefer in place of the Republic of Kemalist Turkey?

What will that mean for Armenians.

I eagerly await your response.

#53 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:22 AM

Ottomanist wants to elicit some more negative remarks about Jews to use as fodder against us. Just look at his timing. Agitate hotheaded Armenians to do and say some drastic things to lose credibility. I am on to his game.

QUOTE(Domino @ Apr 7 2007, 11:12 PM) View Post

#54 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Apr 8 2007, 05:35 AM) View Post

I meant keep silent at first, but since you mention it, I'd like to remind the participants that
=======
1)The ethnicity/religion/sexuality/clothing of Ataturk has NO significance or

Good points Zartonk, you beat me to the punch.
I have asked this question before, maybe even here. Why do some of us think that someone’s personal habits and their character would make a difference in our question? What if the above butcher was pederast, which is not that unusual in those cultures. What if he was a closet transvestite? , There are stories that had disguised himself in women’s clothing (charshaf) and escaped a threat to his life. What if they are closet jews, including Talaat and others? How will that change the fact that they all murdered us. Would it have made a difference if they were evangelical Christians, or Zulus? Did it stop Stalin an Orthodox (Christian?) who was trained to be a priest, from butchering millions, including Armenians?

A question for Ottoman. Do you wear a shalvar or trousers? Do you wear a necktie(cravate, medenyet yulari, civilization leash. The reason why Ahmadinejad does not wear a necktie, that “symbol of western decadence“)? Do you read and write in osmanli /Arabic script? Would you go back to those days? We don’t mind it. Remember that Kemal hanged hundreds and thousands at the nearest telephone pole for resisting all those changes. You don’t think that some new Atatkak would not do the same if you and your kind would insist to go back to the Ottoman days?
It seems you can the Turk out of the Ottoman, but you can’t take the Ottoman out of the Turk.
Be my guest.

In conclusion. How would and obsession with- such and such is/was a donmeh, or so and so was a pedofile or a wife beater change things for us? Was any of those “sins” the reason they murdered us? How has it changed things? How will it change now? Can we talk about how we will prevent it happening again, and be prepared to murder 150 million of them should the occasion arise?

Edited by Arpa, 08 April 2007 - 01:08 AM.

#55 MadArmo

MadArmo

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:58 AM

So, let me get you to confirm this fact, Turkey is 95% muslim, the rest Armenian, Greek, Assyrian Christians, Budhist and Athiests were controled by 1% Jews, !!?? Always consistent aren't you ? Of being super morons and only took you 80 years to find out !?

If to compare old Ottoman empire vs. Turkey, Your going opposite directions. Turkey (julluk) nation suffers, economy based on handouts, bending for honey with anyone with the money... compared to EU as an example, suffering , pessimism & stagnation. Even Armenia landlocked and enduring harships out performs with surplus energy & dynamism, We are part of this vast world market and your not going to play in it.

I really don't have much to say... The boys beat me to it, If I say more you might think it's raining. tongue.gif

Edited by MadArmo, 08 April 2007 - 03:02 AM.

#56 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:11 AM

His aim? A Turk who does not like Ataturk and choose "Ottoman" as username? And accuse the Jews for misdoings?

Those are his rational and his aim.

The Ottoman was a good regime, the wrongs were not done by the Turks but the Jews, Ataturk himself was a Jew who corrupted the entire system. Turkey is a corrupted system... Back to the Ottoman Empire, back to the Milleyet, without "Jewish influence" the best system on Earth. Didn't we had another such member in the past, but was it him? Hmmm...

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Apr 8 2007, 01:35 AM) View Post

1)The ethnicity/religion/sexuality/clothing of Ataturk has NO significance or consequence for Armenians and their matters.

2)His "dirty Jew" origin does not change the fact that he was the founder of the Turkish Republic, a state that vehemently denies the genocidal crime of it's Ottoman predecessor.

So with that said, I only have a question left:

Ottoman, what is your aim here?

We see that Turk Papa was a Jew/Donmeh (something we have gone over before).

What'd you prefer in place of the Republic of Kemalist Turkey?

What will that mean for Armenians.

#57 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:17 PM

One more thing I forgot to ask: Why do you use "secular" 3 times in each sentence?

You aren't suggesting any relation between religion and government, are you?

#58 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Apr 8 2007, 05:17 PM) View Post
One more thing I forgot to ask: Why do You aren't suggesting any relation between religion and government, are you?

You just have a finger right on it. Touch!!! biggrin.gif

#59 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:57 PM

Turkish parliamentarians offer Internet censorship
06.04.2007 17:04 GMT+04:00 Print version Send to mail In Russian In Armenian

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ A parliamentary committee has approved the decree allowing the Turkish authorities to block web sites exposed as offenders of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. The parliament intends to pass the proposal though the date is not known yet, AP reports.

Such a law gives ok to the authorities to block the ‘defaulters’ as well as web sides of Kurds. “Questioning the state’s integrity and offending Ataturk” are criminally punishable crimes in compliance with article 301 of the Turkish Penal Code.

The Guardian reminds that Nobel Prize winner Orhan Pamuk and writer Elif Shafak stood trial for “insulting Turkishness.”

A month ago Turk Telecom was ordered to block access to YouTube, the major portal, which posted video sketches outraging Araturk. Several days later, when the sketches were deleted, Turk Telecom cancelled the ban.

#60 zurderer

zurderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:08 AM

I still think, Jews are evil. wink.gif Accuse them, not us.

All of turks that killed armenians were jews. Hmm but, most of the jews were hazar Turks too..

Now, which is guilty, jews or Turks. huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users