Photo

Democrats & Republicans=TRAITORS for violating the US Constitution

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Democrats & Republicans are traitors.

Do you believe that Republicans & Democrats are traitors?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,672 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:26 PM

Here's a good start. 1)Use a fraction of the monies that we give to American politicians (Democrats and Republicans) and place a half a page ad a couple of times a week in major American newspapers like the New York Times and Wall Street Journal repeating the gist of what I said in my posts here minus the words that would be censored by mainstream media.

So far this is the only workable and logical solution that you gave us as an option.

As for your suggestion above, let me remind you that he who screws nuns later joins the church. You're not being honest with yourself and you know it.

That's exactly the point to work from within, I thought I made this very clear. I have never been this honest, I'm surprised that you did not see it, here is what I said "I believe that the best way to get results is to play within the system itself" in your words from within the church. It seems you are only reading your own posts just like looking into the mirror and liking what you see.
As for the rest of your post, just more of the same unrealistic, unworkable and unattainable things like your other posts.

Edited by Yervant1, 04 May 2010 - 06:28 PM.

#22 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

So far this is the only workable and logical solution that you gave us as an option.

That's exactly the point to work from within, I thought I made this very clear. I have never been this honest, I'm surprised that you did not see it, here is what I said "I believe that the best way to get results is to play within the system itself" in your words from within the church. It seems you are only reading your own posts just like looking into the mirror and liking what you see.
As for the rest of your post, just more of the same unrealistic, unworkable and unattainable things like your other posts.

Isn't it clear that the "church" or the system you want to work from within is against us? We've been doing it for 95 years and we're standing still. That's the problem or dilemma that Armenians have. This is very important so don't forget. Armenians are an extremely conformist and mediocre lot. They hate making waves, always dying to be part and parcel of the mainstream. The problem is, the mainstream or the System, is AGAINST us and our interests. The System has nothing but contempt for truth and justice which is what we need to promote if we want to right the wrong that's been done to us. We have no other choice; not unlike Nietzsche's famous Jews, our only tools to achieve justice is reason and truth for we don't have tanks and guns or enough money and power that'll do the job. The System will assimilate you; it will not help you as your own experience has proven to you. How many American presidents lied to us promising they'll recognize the genocide then turned around after the election was over and spat on our faces for the world to see? Enough is enough. Stop being so spineless. If you want to live, Armenian, you will have to fight well and with the right tools the bastards who are pinning you down.

#23 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,672 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

I give up, I'm tired good luck to you! :)

#24 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:04 PM

Sovereign, you simply can't ignore the fact that US relations with Turkey (or any other country) cannot be simply based on morality. In the real world, things are faaaaar more complicated. The simple truth is the US and Israel both heavily need Turkey on their good side in the region. If US pisses of Turkey and pushes it into the same realm as the rest of the US/Israel-hating countries of the region, you will get a very volatile situation become even more volatile.

I am not a fan of US ignoring the Armenian Genocide issue but I do understand why they are taking the position they are taking. What matters more now is good relations with Turkey ... a very powerful and geologically crucial piece of the global game. You can take as many ads in a paper as you want but what it comes down to is what is for the good of the many at this point in time (and not just the handful of Armenians in the world).

#25 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

Sovereign, you simply can't ignore the fact that US relations with Turkey (or any other country) cannot be simply based on morality. In the real world, things are faaaaar more complicated. The simple truth is the US and Israel both heavily need Turkey on their good side in the region. If US pisses of Turkey and pushes it into the same realm as the rest of the US/Israel-hating countries of the region, you will get a very volatile situation become even more volatile.

I am not a fan of US ignoring the Armenian Genocide issue but I do understand why they are taking the position they are taking. What matters more now is good relations with Turkey ... a very powerful and geologically crucial piece of the global game. You can take as many ads in a paper as you want but what it comes down to is what is for the good of the many at this point in time (and not just the handful of Armenians in the world).

Nor can US relations with Armenians simply be based on morality; that's why Armenians must shout as loudly as they can that the emperor has no clothes in order to diminish the international standing of the the United States (as is largely deserved) so as to motivate the American ruling classes to change their tune regarding the genocide, Armenians and Turkey. When did I ever say I expect filth to become lovers of truth and justice overnight? My game plan is a very pragmatic one and I don't care anymore what they think or feel at this point as they've proven themselves conclusively less than human beings. Armenians must use the only real weapon we have. In our case it's the truth that the so-called Christian America is in bed with the Moslem Turks that committed the cruelest genocide against the first Christian nation of the world. I repeated this to you guys at least ten times. If Armenians repeat this same sentence ten times in the international public arena, the international standing of America will diminish, no doubt about it. That's what we must strive for; a politically tarnished America will have less meddling power and less of a need for allies like the Turks, for its capacity to commit mischief in that part of the world will be constrained. If you know that no one's going to want to be on your team because you look like s--t in the eyes of the world, then you'll be less inclined to look for a fight. It's like killing two birds with one stone: No more horrible useless wars where millions of civilians are murdered by American mercenaries because American bankers and corporations want their oil or other natural resources, or simply enjoy killing human beings for the sake of justifying the existence and funding of their military-industrial complex; and no free ride for the abominable Turks to boot.
I know that you understand what I'm saying, like the rest of them. Why do you pretend otherwise? Why do you rationalize the deviant ways of the West? Why do you defend the indefensible American foreign policy regarding Armenians, the genocide and Turkey? Life is not just writing computer programs to make money to buy a house with a wife in it. Why is there no passion in any of you for what it means to be a human being?

Edited by Sovereign, 04 May 2010 - 10:01 PM.

#26 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

The country welcomed me from the hellhole that I called home (Iran). That's all I have to say about this.

Zartonk jan, when the Turks forced us out of our country, the Muslim Iranians (as well as many other Muslim nations) opened up their borders and gave us Christians safe haven. I shudder to think what would have become of us had they sided with the Muslim Turks and closed their borders.
Just sayin ... ;)

#27 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

very interesting, I will like everyone to give a chance participants in this discussion to express there opinion, facts etc.... Thanks in advance.

what cut my attention, since I'm a USA citizen, the dollar Vs gold value, and I like to ask, is federal reserve, IRS is a constitutional branch of government? if yes, how does a private banking (federal reserve bank)or IRS ( which was original crated to help war efforts WW1) became a lending money to US government!

#28 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

very interesting, I will like everyone to give a chance participants in this discussion to express there opinion, facts etc.... Thanks in advance.

what cut my attention, since I'm a USA citizen, the dollar Vs gold value, and I like to ask, is federal reserve, IRS is a constitutional branch of government? if yes, how does a private banking (federal reserve bank)or IRS ( which was original crated to help war efforts WW1) became a lending money to US government!

The Federal Reserve is not a part nor a branch of the American government. Its legal status is that of a private corporation under American law. Furthermore, to the best of my recollection, some Supreme Court rulings even attributed sovereign powers to the the Fed, which means it's above the law of the land in the view of these supreme court judges (traitors is more like it)! Some of its officials or board members are nominally selected by the US president but they are always members of the banking community or economists recommended by the bankers to the president. As for the IRS; the law that was required to ratify this institution was never passed to the best of my knowledge. A majority of State legislatures had to ratify the law that legalized the IRS but this never materialized as far as I know. So the IRS has no legal foundation either; either as governmental institution or a private corporation. There was no income tax in the United States until 1913 if I'm not mistaken.
It is stupid isn't it that the American government must borrow the very US dollars that the Constitution gives it the right to issue, from a private banking monopoly that issues illegal (paper) money! It is purported that the real reason Kennedy was assassinated was because he intended to take this right to issue money back from the Fed by having the US Treasury issue silver certificates (silver-backed Treasury notes or dollars) again.

Edited by Sovereign, 05 May 2010 - 09:03 PM.

#29 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:46 PM

The Fed also declared itself exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.

#30 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:34 PM

The Fed also declared itself exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.

he was the president Theodore Roosevelt
who introduced the tax law (IRS) to contibute for the war errords, ww1

#31 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

he was the president Theodore Roosevelt
who introduced the tax law (IRS) to contibute for the war errords, ww1

No, you're wrong about that. It was President Woodrow Wilson. Below is a quote from Answers.com (wiki.answers.com) explaining what Wilson did:
He began bankrupting America by signing the Federal Reserve Act. This also introduced the IRS, which would tax the income of citizens to pay off the interest on US government loans. The constitutionality of the IRS has been in question based on the fact that it was never properly ratified, and that it may be seen as a violation of the 4th and 5th amendments. Here is what Wilson said shortly after signing the Federal Reserve Act:
"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world - no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Edited by Sovereign, 06 May 2010 - 08:54 AM.

#32 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Since the Federal Reserve Bank’s creation in 1913 (Woodrow Wilson administration) the dollar has lost more than 96% of its value.

"by recklessly inflating the money supply the Fed continues to distort interest rates and intentionally erode the value of the dollar."
- Ron Paul

IN 1993, the Head of the House Banking Committee, Rep. Henry Gonzalez of Texas, authored legislation calling for an independent audit of the Federal Reserve System’s operations.

After getting House and Senate approval for his bill and stepping up his attack on Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan for "failing to provide" essential documents concerning its check transport system, President Clinton intervened and turned down the legislation.

#33 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

worlds 2 oldest professions, politics and prostitution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users