MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:21 PM

8000-Year Old Settlement Excavated at Aknashen

https://allinnet.inf...7LewXMIa1CYV_eY

Armenian archaeologists unearthed an ancient, 8000-year old settlement near the Aknashen city in the Ararat Valley. It dates back at the beginning of the human civilization.

“Prior to this period, everything known mostly relates to cave shelters and temporary dwellings. But here, we deal with a sedentary settlement, which is remarkable for its first attempts of construction and ceramic production,” said Ruben Badalyan, the head of the expedition.

In Aknashen, the archaeologists found a plethora of artifacts. Among poor-condition human remains, they unearthed jewelry, ceramics, clothes, and tools, which provided the researchers with invaluable data on the lifestyle of the people, who have probably been the first to discover civilization.

“It could be concluded that the humans living in that territory had some sense of aesthetic beauty. They adorned themselves, their clothes, and tools. And there is evidence that they used make-up,” said Badalyan.

During the past years, several expeditions have already presented the archaeologists with monuments dating at the 7th and 6th millennium BC.

• onjig likes this

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:22 PM

Aknashen-neolithic-site-1.jpg

• onjig likes this

#3 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:16 PM

I know that place ~ off to the left (still under the soil) is where long, long removed cousin Garo lived ~ you remember talk of Garo ~ loved to ride horses, was good with a bow ~ and made a real good wine ```

• MosJan likes this

#4 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:45 AM

Don't let the baboons see this article, they still believe in their own lie that these lands belong to them, losers.

• MosJan and onjig like this

#5 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:24 AM

Armenpress.am

How can people occupy territory where they have lived for centuries – Pashinyan responds to Azerbaijani reporter

977713.jpg20:50, 7 June, 2019

YEREVAN, JUNE 7, ARMENPRESS. Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan answered the question of an Azerbaijani reporter in a press conference in St. Petersburg. ARMENPRESS reports an Azerbaijani reporter used the formulation “occupied territories” in his question, which has become a usual thing for Azerbaijani propaganda, to which PM Pashinyan responded,

“How can a territory be occupied by people, who were born there, whose grandfathers and ancestors were born and lived there? How can that territory be occupied? A territory, where those people have lived for many generations, how can it be occupied?”.  

The Armenian PM told the Azerbaijani reporter that the Governments of Armenia and Artsakh are ready to install mechanisms investigating incidents on Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line.

“In order we avoid the disputes about who, where and when fired, it’s necessary to discuss the agreements reached still back in 2016 in Vienna. I am about the mechanisms investigating incidents in the conflict zone”, Pashinyan added.

Referring to the issue of ARSENAL club midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who did not go to Baku to participate in Europa League final, Pashinyan reminded that a footage went viral on the net where the Azerbaijani police officers approached fans wearing Mkhitaryan’s shirt.

“Only imagine, fans appear in the focus of attention of Azerbaijani police only for wearing Mkhitaryan’s shirts. I think it speaks about everything”, he said, adding that there have been numerous cases when Russian citizens of Armenian origin have not been allowed to enter Azerbaijan.

‘It’s a very bad sign. I think such cases should be ruled out, since they cause more tensions. There is no such issue in Armenia. Recently, a reporter of Azerbaijani “Turan” news agency visited Armenia and I know that he had no troubles. No security issue was even raised”, Pashinyan emphasized,

Edited and translated by Tigran Sirekanyan

https://armenpress.a...MAzLfGDRNaLw86M

• MosJan and onjig like this

#6 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:11 AM

Talk about occupied ~ that's what are azuri turks are doing in Nakhchivan ```

• MosJan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users