793 replies to this topic

#781 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

Did you write this "dis-amazing thing" all by yourself?

#782 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

Oriort Anahid asiga  Tun Kradz es ??

#783 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

asiga  Tun Kradz es ??

That thought just came to me MAN, then I realized that there are many Armenians who feel this way. We have solidarity but little of genuine love (except in RA). Armenians are divided into American-Armenians, France-Armenians, Arab-Armenian, Turk-Armenians, and so like of south American countries. If there is something to bind us together it should have been LOVE; sad to say there is not enough love. Some people we are associated with like the Arabs, the Turks, and to a lesser extend the Russians --do not know themselves what love is. And Armenians living there have absorbed their loveless-ness.

Is there a hope for Armenians? If people like Arpa do not call themselves Armenian then I believe there is: Armenians should not make fun of other Armenians, laughing at Sasuntsi bakers for example, those same bakers that are being thrown into their own baker ovens and burned alive right now in Iraq or Syria by Muslims. Those Aleppo male Armenians who most came from Turkey most do homosexual acts -a vice they learned and absorbed from the Turks. Armenians should not be so proud as this pride thing is a sin before God. I know a friend who when he came first from RA to America started doing menial works like washing dishes, serving in restaurants, and mopping flours; things that an Arab-Armenian will never do no matter what because of their pride saying doing those things belongs to Kurds & Turks & Arabs.

Edited by man, 04 February 2014 - 12:35 PM.

#784 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

your  complicating thinks . please don't

i need a moment to rest and  get  back to you on thins

meditation

music

duduk

#785 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

Dear Mos, why are you even responding to that IDIOT?
It is bad for your mental health!
And as to mental health, I wonder which mental institution he writes from.
Who pay his fees for his participation in the Internet?

Edited by Arpa, 04 February 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#786 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

i don't know

don;t interrupt my  mediation...

happy  place happy place..

Jermuk

Sisyan

Goris

Shushi

#787 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

img_2589.jpg

#788 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

In the above photo, taken just last week, Sisyan is in the valley at the right. Its beautiful town if you go near by, and it has a river as shown in photo below taken just recently, two glimpses to sooth me garod (if you want to see photos of karahunch, the stonehedge in winter, near Sisyan, just let me know)

img_2312.jpg

#789 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

That thought just came to me MAN, then I realized that there are many Armenians who feel this way. We have solidarity but little of genuine love (except in RA). Armenians are divided into American-Armenians, France-Armenians, Arab-Armenian, Turk-Armenians, and so like of south American countries. If there is something to bind us together it should have been LOVE; sad to say there is not enough love. Some people we are associated with like the Arabs, the Turks, and to a lesser extend the Russians --do not know themselves what love is. And Armenians living there have absorbed their loveless-ness.

Is there a hope for Armenians? If people like Arpa do not call themselves Armenian then I believe there is: Armenians should not make fun of other Armenians, laughing at Sasuntsi bakers for example, those same bakers that are being thrown into their own baker ovens and burned alive right now in Iraq or Syria by Muslims. Those Aleppo male Armenians who most came from Turkey most do homosexual acts -a vice they learned and absorbed from the Turks. Armenians should not be so proud as this pride thing is a sin before God. I know a friend who when he came first from RA to America started doing menial works like washing dishes, serving in restaurants, and mopping flours; things that an Arab-Armenian will never do no matter what because of their pride saying doing those things belongs to Kurds & Turks & Arabs.

Preach love and spew hatred, are you telling us that most Aleppo Armenians are homosexuals? Are you for real Takuhi!!!!!!!

#790 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:38 AM

( by Yervant.) Preach love and spew hatred, are you telling us that most Aleppo Armenians are homosexuals? Are you for real Takuhi!!!!!!!

As much as I hate to respond to any thread written by that hatemonger, even more so of my reluctance to respond to the nonsense by Ara B. (No, he is not dead, he still spreads his stink in other forums). . We have said it so many times how he hates everybody, Arab -Armeniansm tutk-Armenians . America Armenians, and the list goes on and on. Besides he contradicts himself even in the same paragraph, Now he says, against all the others those of AR ar the most loving of them all.. But we do remember what he said about Yerevan boys . Was it you Yervant who responded to his comment, this?
See #s 13 and 18 here.
http://hyeforum.com/...=1

See also this , # 3 my warning to Samuel
http://hyeforum.com/...=1

PS. PLEASE BAN THE IDIOT AND LET US GET BACK TO THE INTENDED THEMES OF THIS FORUM.

#791 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

Amen Depqum Amusnatsir...

yete Kint Lav@  Yeghav k@darnas Batsarutyun

yete  kint Vat@ yeghav ..  k@darnas Philisopa

Մխո

sa el original@

Մի երիտասարդ դիմեց Սոկրատի խորհրդին, թե արժե ՞, արդյոք ամուսնանալ :
Սոկրատը շատ անահաջողակ էր իր անձնական և ամուսնական կյանքում: Նրա 2-րդ կինը Քսանտիպան, եղել է նրա ամենսարսափելի կանանցից մեկը, ով փիլիսոփային պարզապես հոգեկան շեղումների է հասցրել: Նա մի անգամ նույնիսկ թեյ է շփել Սոկրատի դեմքին:
«Ամուսնանացիր իհարկե , եթե քեզ հաջողվի կունենաս լավ կին, եթե չհաջողվի, ապա կդառնաս փիլիսոփա», -պատասխանել է Սոկրատը:

#792 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

James 3:8 "no human being [without God's help] can tame the tongue.

It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison"

The tongue to the physician is merely a two-ounce slab of mucous membrane enclosing a complex array of muscles and nerves that enable our bodies to chew, taste, and swallow.  Equally significant, it is the major organ of communication that enables us to articulate distinct sounds so we can understand each other.

Researchers tell us that each person will open his/her mouth an average of 700 times in a day. In those 700 times, you will use an average of 18,000 words. Those 18,000 words would translate to about 54 printed pages. That means that in one year, an average person would fill 66 books of 800 pages each. Every year you write with your words 66 volumes.  So stop and ask oneself: “ What are the contents of the 66 books that your are writing each year? What do these books tell the world about you?  No wonder Jesus said, “By your words you will be condemned and by your words you will be justified.”

James 3:5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body.

James 3:9-12  With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father God, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

#793 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

Ով պատմություն ունի՝ չի կարող ետ չնայել:
Պ.Սևակ

#794 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա