70 replies to this topic

#41 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:35 AM

Interesting facts and documents from CIA about Arcax: http://www.haias.net...arabach_e5.html

#42 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:37 AM

Also see what azeri government does to it's own people!

Imagine what it can do or could have done to armenians in Arcax.

#43 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 14 2007, 01:35 AM)  

Interesting facts and documents from CIA about Arcax: http://www.haias.net...arabach_e5.html

You know what answer you will recieve by an Azeri if you show them the actual files. They claim claim that it is from some obscure source and request the name, implying Armenians were the real authors.

#44 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:15 PM

Quebecker look to the page carefully. How about the link locations?

http://www.foia.cia....498698_0009.gif

I do not think cia has counterfeit documents made by armenians on their server.

#45 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,290 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 13 2007, 10:37 PM)  

Also see what azeri government does to it's own people!

Imagine what it can do or could have done to armenians in Arcax.

WTF

sranq mard chen
sranq d@joxqi Vijvatsqner en

#46 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 14 2007, 04:15 PM)  

Quebecker look to the page carefully. How about the link locations?

http://www.foia.cia....498698_0009.gif

I do not think cia has counterfeit documents made by armenians on their server.

I know, what I have said is comming from an Azeri he has viewed those original copies on the CIA server.

The Azeris conceptions of Armenians are much worster than those of Turks. The Turks past their nationalistic feelings could be good friends. The Azeris have this thing of their nationalism in their inner self and their persona.

I had exchanged with a supposed Azeri "PhD" intellectual and have viewed their works. Laciner would sound as an angel compared to those pseudo-Intellectuals.

This is what they believe, they believe that the "rich, rich" Armenian Diaspora is engaged in a worldwide conspiration, infiltrated everywhere and could drive the US government policies and even fabricate CIA files.

#47 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:13 PM

Well their conspiracies are theoretically and practically not possible. Noone will give them a credit. I guess they can bark as much as they want.

That is because they have got no more arguments.

"xextvogh@ prpurnerica kaxvum"

#48 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 14 2007, 05:13 PM)  

Well their conspiracies are theoretically and practically not possible. Noone will give them a credit. I guess they can bark as much as they want.

That is because they have got no more arguments.

"xextvogh@ prpurnerica kaxvum"

not possible? practicly no, but there is no such thing "theory" in politics, whats practical today may end up being smeones, other then azeries, best national interest dictated by the need of that day.

some one wont hasitate to throw the bone! or be the bone, example? Isreal and Giorgia!

Error jan, hishir vor prpurneri mej xextvogh@ kortsneu el ban chuni.

and time anfter time again I have to remind my self the great old saying
I got no one but myself to rely to.

#49 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:18 AM

Edo jan,

which civilized and educated human beeing will belive that armenian diaspora bought cia and the us government?

#50 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,716 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 15 2007, 03:18 AM)  

Edo jan,

which civilized and educated human beeing will belive that armenian diaspora bought cia and the us government?

Dear Error, Edward is not saying they will believe in it. He is saying that they will use it (Therefore believe in it knowingly that it's not true) for their interests.

#51 hosank

hosank

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:23 PM

Hellektor

i know that we have had our differences, but i have to say i agree with you on most of your points

but yes, if they are sheep, then arn't we human? do we not accuse them of being more barbaric and mongoloid then men?

are we not christians? is it justifiable to kill women, children and elderly because they do it?...don't worry i do not claim that we did such things, but what i am trying to point out is that we are better then them, and we do not have to be like them to win.

lionheart...

please, do not, ever, post on this forum that we have the same bloodline with turks and azeris. i am not ignorant, and i know that turks have assimilated many armenians as well as other cultures, and that many turkish hordes have crossed into our borders across the years, thought that changes the genetic makeup of the region, it is still very slight.

turks are from central asia, so are their sheep cousins. armenians are aryans, or indo-europeans, or what ever you want to call it.

armenian genetic makeup is much closer to georgian and greek then to sheep and cows.

Edited by hosank, 22 February 2007 - 10:23 PM.

#52 Dave

Dave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 09:37 PM

Azerbaijani-Canadians invite fellow Canadians to remember the fifteenth anniversary of the Genocide in Khojaly

MONTREAL, Feb. 22 /CNW Telbec/ - Monday marks fifteen years since
February 25, 1992, a date Armenian forces killed 613 Azerbaijanis, including
187 women and children. Human Rights Watch described the Armenian attack as a
"brutal annihilation of hundreds of blameless inhabitants." Renowned American
journalist Thomas Goltz saw "bodies stiffened by rigor mortis that seemed to
speak of execution; a number of heads lacked hair, as if the corpses had been
scalped." Azerbaijanis who survived the Khojaly Massacre joined one million
others forced from their homes by Armenian aggression. Most of the
Azerbaijanis forced from their homes still live as internal refugees,
suffering difficult conditions. Armenia continues to occupy 20 percent of
Azerbaijan, in spite of four United Nations Security Council resolutions
demanding Armenia immediately and unconditionally withdraw its troops from
Azerbaijan. Azerbaijani-Canadians ask Canadians to denounce these attacks and
condemn the ongoing occupation of Azerbaijan.

For further information: Mesud Aliev, Chairman, The Association of
Azerbaijanis of Quebec
, (514) 816-5996, alievbaku@hotmail.com

http://www.cnw.ca/fr...7/22/c3593.html

So the Azerbaijanis of Quebec, who seemed to be non-existent, are getting organized?
They don't base themselves on first-hand facts, while on introspective thinking and imagination. Canadians will certainly not take their BS seriously,.

#53 Armenak

Armenak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 09:54 PM

I'm sure there will be a great turnout. rolleyes.gif

These people, who over the past two years have wiped out the Armenian khachkars in Nakhichevan and declared a man who axed an Armenian to be a national hero, are inviting Canada to remember. msn-cry.gif

Well, that one politician Maurice Whatshisname (Velacott?) can join them.

#54 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Armenian history, music, sports, politics...the usual stuff.

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Feb 23 2007, 10:37 PM)  

Azerbaijani-Canadians invite fellow Canadians to remember the fifteenth anniversary of the Genocide in Khojaly

MONTREAL, Feb. 22 /CNW Telbec/ - Monday marks fifteen years since
February 25, 1992, a date Armenian forces killed 613 Azerbaijanis, including
187 women and children. Human Rights Watch described the Armenian attack as a
"brutal annihilation of hundreds of blameless inhabitants." Renowned American
journalist Thomas Goltz saw "bodies stiffened by rigor mortis that seemed to
speak of execution; a number of heads lacked hair, as if the corpses had been
scalped." Azerbaijanis who survived the Khojaly Massacre joined one million
others forced from their homes by Armenian aggression. Most of the
Azerbaijanis forced from their homes still live as internal refugees,
suffering difficult conditions. Armenia continues to occupy 20 percent of
Azerbaijan, in spite of four United Nations Security Council resolutions
demanding Armenia immediately and unconditionally withdraw its troops from
Azerbaijan. Azerbaijani-Canadians ask Canadians to denounce these attacks and
condemn the ongoing occupation of Azerbaijan.

For further information: Mesud Aliev, Chairman, The Association of
Azerbaijanis of Quebec
, (514) 816-5996, alievbaku@hotmail.com

http://www.cnw.ca/fr...7/22/c3593.html
So the Azerbaijanis of Quebec, who seemed to be non-existent, are getting organized?
They don't base themselves on first-hand facts, while on introspective thinking and imagination. Canadians will certainly not take their BS seriously,.

Azeris in Canada total 1500 people, Armenians in Canada total 45000 (minimum), who's gonna take these people seriously...the current Canadian government is pro-Armenian anyway.

#55 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE(hosank @ Feb 22 2007, 11:23 PM)  

lionheart...

please, do not, ever, post on this forum that we have the same bloodline with turks and azeris. i am not ignorant, and i know that turks have assimilated many armenians as well as other cultures, and that many turkish hordes have crossed into our borders across the years, thought that changes the genetic makeup of the region, it is still very slight.

turks are from central asia, so are their sheep cousins. armenians are aryans, or indo-europeans, or what ever you want to call it.

armenian genetic makeup is much closer to georgian and greek then to sheep and cows.

Don't speak of things which you ignore.

#56 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE(QueBeceR @ Feb 23 2007, 11:41 PM)  

Don't speak of things which you ignore.

prove him wrong then..or do as you said and dont speak of such things!

Edited by irlandahay, 24 February 2007 - 11:43 AM.

#57 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE(AK-47 @ Feb 23 2007, 11:30 PM)  

Azeris in Canada total 1500 people, Armenians in Canada total 45000 (minimum), who's gonna take these people seriously...the current Canadian government is pro-Armenian anyway.

actually, theres more like 5000 azeris in canada, and some 90 000 armenians in canada (the wikipedia statistics are VERY old)
wink.gif

cheers biggrin.gif

Edited by irlandahay, 24 February 2007 - 11:45 AM.

#58 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,290 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:20 PM

Khodjalu was consequence of political disagreement in Azerbaijan
I was in charge of the Askeran direction of the front line and I state that a corridor was provided for the peaceful population of Khodjalu which was guarded by both the Armenian force and armed Azerbaijanis. It was a railroad, the shortest and safest way to Agdam. We had announced beforehand for a several times that the way would be open, said Lieutenant-General Vitaly Balasanyan, former deputy minister of defense of NKR, in an interview with the KarabakhOpen.com.

“The Khodjalu authorities were to take people through the corridor. However, the people were left to choose their way themselves. Some of them died of cold, but most of them were shot by the Azerbaijanis waiting for them near Agdam. Now photos of people who died at that time are exposed who are reported to have been killed by Armenians. I personally guarded the corridor and I can state that these people were killed by Azerbaijanis. At that time, it was favorable for certain people who were trying to come to power in Baku. Immediately after Khodjalu they accused the Popular Front, now they are accusing the Armenians. At that time the Azerbaijani soldiers and we gathered the bodies and returned to the Azerbaijanis. Those who were there at that time should display courage and tell the truth to stop poisoning the generation with hatred,” Vitaly Balasanyan said.

“I personally returned about 100 people to the commander of the Agdam brigade Allaverdi Mashirov, referred to as “Godja Gartal”. Allaverdi is not alive but his soldiers are alive who witnessed all. Let the people of Khadjalu remember how we took them to the border. I also want to remind how the mayor of Khodjalu Elman Mamedov got to Agdam. His family was in Agdam, he got there through the same railroad. Why is he lying to his own people? At that time there were 735 guns in Khodjalu, and Mamedov had to organize the defense of his people. However, the person who held people in the captured village till the last minute but ran away the first, whereas the Azerbaijanis accuse Armenians of everything. I am ready to meet with E. Mamedov and discuss all these questions,” Valery Balasanyan said.

Recalling those hard times, the general told that during the movement of Artsakh Khodjalu was turned into a den of bandits by the Azerbaijanis. In a few years the village was built up and Turk-Meskhetis settled here. The men were armed. “Day by day the threat from Khodjalu grew. Soon attacks on the road began – they threw stones at the cars, stopped the cars and beat people. The events in Khodjalu, Lesno, Karagava, Khodjavend and other Azerbaijani areas in 1988-1990 were directed by Baku.

The Armenian authorities organized a number of meetings with the Azerbaijani authorities, agreement was reached to stop attacks on civilians. However, the Azerbaijanis did not stop. On February 22, 1988 the Azerbaijani insurgents moved from Agdam towards Armenian Askeran, armed with anything they had. The roads connecting Stepanakert with some villages were blocked. It was already necessary to neutralize Khodjalu,” says the general.

Khodjalu, as well as many other villages in Karabakh, had originally been settled by Armenians. The Armenian population left these villages as a result of the Azerbaijani policy. The Armenian fortress or Askeran and the small village of Khodjalu did not let the Azerbaijanis capture Shushi early in the past century. This made the Baku authorities to settle the areas around Shushi with Azerbaijanis and create a chain of Azerbaijani villages around the capital of Karabakh – Khodjalu, Malibeklu, Djanhasan, Kiosalar, Molanlar, Alimadatli, Aliagha in the right, Avdal and Gyulaplu in the south. Those were far-reaching plans to capture Karabakh in a peaceful demographic way, because all the violent attempts to get hold of the country had failed.
27-02-2007 14:42:50 - KarabakhOpen

#59 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

DeFacto
2007-03-01

EYNULLA, BE CAREFUL: AUTHORITIES ARE READY FOR A MURDER

The employees and editor of the newspapers ‘’Realny Azerbaijan’’ (real Azerbaijan) and ‘’Gundelik Azerbaijan’’ are again being victimized in Azerbaijan. As it is known, last September the editor Eynulla Fatullayev was put on probation for two years by the Yasamal regional court by the action of Azerbaijan’s Interior Minister Ramil Usubov. Besides, the above-mentioned newspapers had to drift for a long time under the authorities’ pressure. Today the editorial office is being attacked by the aggressive people calling themselves ‘’refugees from Hojalu’’. The article ‘’Karabakh diary’’ written by the newspaper’s editor Eynulla Fatullayev, which was published in ‘’Realny Azerbaijan’’, evoked their indignation. The article’s author doubted official Baku’s version, according to which the inhabitants of Hojalu had been killed by Armenians. Learning the facts and talking to the inhabitants of Hojalu, who had left the village, Fatullayev came to another conclusion. Here are some passages from his ‘’Karabakh diary’’: ‘’I met with the inhabitants of Hojalu temporarily living in Nafatalan, who openly confessed to me that... a few days before the attack, Armenians continuously warned the inhabitants of the operation by the loud-speakers, suggested that the civil population should leave the village via a humanitarian corridor, near the river of Kar-Kar. According to the Hojalu inhabitants, they used the corridor and Armenian soldiers behind the corridor did not fire on them’’.
The Fatullayev’s conclusions became the reason for his hounding by the Azeri leadership.
‘’I know very well who stands behind it’’, Eynulla Fatullayev told Turan Agency after an unapproved meeting was organized before the editorial office of the newspapers ‘’Gundelik Azerbaijan’’ and ‘’Realny Azerbaijan’’ February 22. The meeting’s participants shouted: ‘’Fatullayev, get out of the country!’’.
Nevertheless, Fatullayev also stated neither him, nor the editorial staff’s members said, ‘’the tragedy in Hojalu was not made by the hands of Armenians, but Azerbaijanis themselves’’. He also urged ‘’the country’s citizens and, in part, the inhabitants of Hojalu, not to believe such allegations’’.
We are far from the thought to credit Fatullayev with pro-Armenian sentiments, especially taking into consideration the fact that we know he maintains the official Baku’s attitude on the Karabakh issue.
However, Fatullayev is an honest journalist, whose publications on the Azeri theme are not appreciated by the Azeri leadership, which caused his current victimization.
According to a famous Azeri journalist Mirkadyrov, it is reminiscent of the events preceding the murder of another famous journalist Elmar Huseynov. In this connection Mirkadyrov recalls that the authorities ‘’murdered Elmar Huseynov, the editor of another opposition newspaper, Bahhadin Gaziyev was beaten to death and left for the dogs to eat, Ganimat Zahidov’s brother was imprisoned for drugs!!!’’
Reading the Azeri press and using our own sources of information we arrived at a conclusion that the history with the colleague’s murder, in this case the journalist Eynulla Fatullayev may repeat in Baku. We do not want to be clairvoyants, but we just have to warn: ‘’Eynulla, be careful!’’

#60 neko

neko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Came across these by chance

Azeri site about Khojaly.

CODE
http://www.khojaly.net/index.html

Also, scans of 2 Azeri propaganda booklets written in English, the second one may have been produced in response to the publicity of the destrcution of the Julfa graveyard (it has allegations of destruction of Azeri sites in NK and Armenia - though without producing any evidence to prove it).
CODE

http://imgsrc.ru/karabakh/a64760.html
http://imgsrc.ru/karabakh/a64762.html

Edited by MosJan, 01 March 2007 - 06:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users