#61 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Aug 4 2006, 07:16 AM) View Post
Em124 isn't he cute? Could you please put a six pack near him when he wakes up, party has to go on. smile.gif
While at it, please put some ice in my bucket so that if vartanig visits me he should get a cold beer. tongue.gif

He is indeed very cute. Does he have a name? The ice is on its way along with a bucket of Coronas and Heinekens. Surely, Vartanig deserves better than Sam Adams, no? smile.gif

#62 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE(Vartan Mamigonian @ Aug 4 2006, 08:19 AM) View Post
EM124 - First, I would like to welcome you to Hye Forum. You are right - there is a great sense of humor in this Forum. I see that Yervantig is begging you to put some ice in his bucket. I would like to give you a friendly advise since you seem to be a very nice person: If you decide out of the kindness of your heart to put some ice in Yervantig's bucket, be sure to wear gloves. The rumor is that, while Yervantig's urinal was lost, he may have utilized his bucket. On the other hand, Confucius says: "Thou shalt not believe every rumor you hear."

Thank you all for the warm environment and kind welcomes. I really don't think Yervant would do such a thing. I think someone is trying to tarnish his good reputation. wink.gif

#63 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE(vava @ Aug 4 2006, 08:33 AM) View Post
That poor old chap Confucious seem a little Confused lately.... ohmy.gif

Vava jan, you don't like my quote? msn-cry.gif

#64 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE(vava @ Aug 4 2006, 11:33 AM) View Post
That poor old chap Confucious seem a little Confused lately.... ohmy.gif

lol.gif
Poor chap is confused for shure doesn't know wether to attack or to suck up. smile.gif

#65 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(Em124 @ Aug 4 2006, 02:12 PM) View Post
He is indeed very cute. Does he have a name? The ice is on its way along with a bucket of Coronas and Heinekens. Surely, Vartanig deserves better than Sam Adams, no? smile.gif

No name yet, but since you found him we'll call him EM125 if you like, if not name him yourself. smile.gif
vartanig deserves better? Well if you say so. smile.gif

#66 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE(Em124 @ Aug 4 2006, 02:16 PM) View Post
Vava jan, you don't like my quote? msn-cry.gif

Pay attention, there are other quotations than yours. smile.gif

#67 Vartan Mamigonian

Vartan Mamigonian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Aug 4 2006, 01:30 PM) View Post
Pay attention, there are other quotations than yours. smile.gif

Em124 - The above admonition by yervantig seems strange. Please don't hold it against him. I don't think he meant to be domineering or chauvinistic. It's just that from time to time, yervantig's true self comes out. I still believe that this is due to the tragic loss of his urinal. He's not really a bad dude. He's a good kid.

#68 Vartan Mamigonian

Vartan Mamigonian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE(Yervant1 @ Aug 4 2006, 01:17 PM) View Post
lol.gif
Poor chap is confused for shure doesn't know wether to attack or to suck up. smile.gif

Confucius says: "Those who misspell once, err. Those who misspell twice, double err."
I am a little disappointed in yervantig's spelling performance of late. I had higher expectations of yervantig. Based upon the foregoing, I will have no alternative but to downgrade yervantig to the remedial English 101 class. Upon a showing of improvement, yervantig may apply for reinstatement. I am cheering for yervantig. I know yervantig can do it.

#69 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:06 PM

Now I am really lost. Lol. I will just stay out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users