My turkish friend is converting his religion to Christianity

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2000 - 12:59 PM

Don't get too excited, not yet. ::))
It is fun ::)) Tell you yesterday story. This guy were sitting in my room, and he took the earing and throw it away, and said this is in the name of Armenia and Armenians ::)))) He knows that i don't like earings, and i told him to take it off, just for fun. Now to the point: The guy starts to read bible, he has a book in his room. Aiii, armenian influences. :::))))))) Naext stage will be baptizing in Etchmiadzin cathedral :)

Its funny ::))

Artur

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited November 15, 2000).]

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2000 - 08:18 PM

Artur,
You're fired!

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2000 - 08:30 PM

Check out your friend's oldest relatives and see if any need poisoning.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2000 - 10:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pilafhead:
Check out your friend's oldest relatives and see if any need poisoning.

I wouldn't go so far. But guy respects Armenia and Armenians. He loves Armenian Cognac (Man i have a last bottle of Ararat left, how am I going to live?), and agrees that Dolma, Duduk, Sujuk are Armenian.

He is a good guy though, i like him. Generally in here Turks quite respect me. Maybe this is the moment (Sulmita where r u?), when respect come through fear.

Artur

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited November 15, 2000).]

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2000 - 04:23 PM

Actually we laugh, but my mom's friend in Iran(Armenian) married a Turkish man, who not only converted to Armenian Orthodox Christianity, but learned the language as well! If only we could get the rest of them to do that!

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2000 - 06:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Artur:
[B Generally in here Turks quite respect me. Maybe this is the moment (Sulmita where r u?), when respect come through fear.

Artur

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited November 15, 2000).][/B]

Artur

This is the second time, there will be no third (I will just ask Garo to ban you) J.K. Please take the 1/2 second required to make sure you spell Sulamita correctly. I am not being difficult - I just hate seeing a beautiful name deformed

Now for the supposed RESPECT your Turkish friends have for you (out of FEAR according to you). Tell me, why do they fear you? Have you revealed to them your plans of the Turkish Genocide while drunk with Ararat kognac?

A

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2000 - 10:51 PM

S -- U -- L -- A -- M -- I -- T -- A
S -- U -- L -- A -- M -- I -- T -- A

Now I've got it right, sorry my finger are slowely getting used to your name. Sulamita!:)
::)) Cos' armenians are very scary compare to turkish schoolboys ::::)))))))))))))

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2000 - 11:19 PM

Arthur,

Ask your turk friend if he needs Godfather. I have someone in my mind. Right now he is serving his sentence but soon he'll be out and I'm sure would gladly "baptize" him.

[This message has been edited by gamavor (edited November 17, 2000).]

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2000 - 12:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gamavor:
Arthur,

Ask you turk friend if he needs Godfather. I have someone in my mind. Right now he is serving his sentence but soon he'll be out and I'm sure would gladly "baptize" him. :) :) :)

::)))
nice one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users