• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

No man, no priest, no bishop, no cardinal, no pope, has the authority to re-write the Word of God
Thursday, September 19th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter,

My poor sacred servants will, after the Liturgy has been tampered with and desecrated before Me, come running to Me in great sorrow. Only when that happens, will they realise that the Word of God is being made known through God’s prophet, and that it is the Truth. The Word of God is the Truth. It can only be the full Truth or not at all, if the prophecies given to God’s children are from Him.

Many will gather and unite to prepare to pay homage to Me, in the way which honours Me, for nothing will stand in their way to uphold My Holy Word; My Holy Sacraments; My Holy Mass and the Most Holy Eucharist. But even then, many will not see the errors, which are going to be presented to unsuspecting souls.

Only when the Church of God is declared to be in union with pagans, and their ludicrous practices, will more of My sacred servants truly understand what is happening. Only when the pagan symbols and satanic signs begin to be shown inside of, upon and at the exterior entrances to Christian Churches, will they run for their lives. There will be great fear in their hearts, because many of them, at that stage, will have nowhere to go, as they failed to prepare for this day. These will be the ones who will be hunted down because they did not respond to My Call. Their pride and their egos prevented them from recognizing My Voice. So many of My sacred servants will be caught unawares, and many will be powerless against the reign of the false prophet and his cohort, the antichrist. These two will be ruthless in their quest to control all nations and anyone who dares to stand in their way will be destroyed.

While those sacred servants within My Church on Earth will be trapped, unless they are prepared, it is the souls of the faithful, the loyal followers of Me, Jesus Christ, who will be misled into grave error, which causes Me such bitter sorrow. Many will be afraid to show disloyalty to the Church, even when My Teachings, My Holy Doctrine, and all the Sacraments have been altered. Let them know now that no man, no priest, no bishop, no cardinal, no pope, has the authority to re-write the Word of God. When they do this, they have broken God’s Law. Only the Church of God, which remains faithful to My Teachings, is infallible. Once that bond – the bond where only the Truth is declared in My Name – is broken, they become separated from Me. I Am the Church. You, My followers, My sacred servants, are part of Me when you adhere to My Holy Doctrine.

The Church – My Church – will remain intact, for the Truth can never change. Those who separate from Me can not be part of My Church on Earth.

Your Jesus

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

A new form of the Cross will be introduced
Tuesday, April 30th, 2013 @ 15:40

My Authority will never diminish, and like a light, will fade amidst the thick fog, but it will always be visible, even though it may be reduced to but just a faint glimmer.

When the world changes again, as the spirit of evil creates division upon division, it will only be the Light of God which will sustain you. My Presence will be felt by those who come to Me for help, for I will never desert you, especially when you feel that all is hopeless. Nothing but the Truth will help you to cope, when the lack of charity which is evident in the world today increases, as men’s hearts turn to stone.

The Truth is contained in the Holy Bible. It is the food by which man can live now and in the future. Very soon it will become impossible to buy a Bible, as many nations will adhere to the new laws, especially in Europe, which will ban all books which promote the Word of God.

The letter is being written now to beckon all those in the service of the Catholic Church. Soon, all of My sacred servants will be informed of the changes, which they will be told are for the good of the Church.

The new rules, which will see amendments made to prayers during the Holy Mass, will seem innocent. To many, they won’t notice the significance, but it will relate to the Holy Eucharist and My Presence within It. The word ‘commemorate’ will be used and all churches will soon be stripped bare of their treasures. The taking of treasures, including gold Tabernacles – which will be replaced by those made of wood and stone – will be one of the signs that they are being gathered for the New World Religion.

Churches will be changed within their walls and this will involve the desecration of altars. The Monstrance,  holding the Holy Eucharist, will begin to disappear and the days when My Holy Host is exposed will come to an end.

Cast scorn upon My Word now, and you will weep tears when these acts are brought before you. Soon, not long afterwards, the garments worn by My sacred servants, will be altered and a new form of the Cross will be introduced. The new atrocity will not be based on the simple cross. Instead it will feature, discreetly, the head of the beast.

I ask you to gather My holy Crosses now and keep them in your homes, along with Holy Water. I urge all of you to hold onto the Truth of what I have told you. Then I want you to trust in Me completely. Never believe that I Am leaving you at the mercy of the evil one. I will remain close to you at all times. I will pour special blessings on the heads of My beloved, loyal sacred servants to keep them entwined with My Sacred Heart.

Keep your hearts close to Me and to each other. Comfort and strengthen each other, for you must love each other, more than ever, before and during the times ahead. I Am your family.  You are Mine. We will remain united, until the time when the trumpets peal out and the announcement is made that I Am to reveal Myself, finally, in My Second Coming. Then you will feel the joy and peace which I have promised you. Then all suffering will end.

Your Jesus

#3 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

When the pope was in Brazil this Summer, it was noticed that he was holding a somewhat modified cross. Now this cross may not be the one Jesus, on His April 30 message, as "a new form of the Cross will be introduced. The new atrocity will not be based on the simple cross. Instead it will feature, discreetly, the head of the beast"; but let us be on watch and see what is coming. Take note even the below photo can be a fake one as with "IT-Photoshopping" any kind of photo can be faked and changed.

analysis-of-new-cross-francis.jpg

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

October 11, 2013

The Vatican has withdrawn from sale 6,000 copies of a new papal medal, for sale to collectors, after finding that the inscriptions on them were spelled not Jesus, but Lesus. Was this a coincidence or deliberty done? If we consider that "L" stands for lucifer, the fallen angel, we can imagine how deeply the satanists have infiltrated Vatican.

Medals and coins depicting Pope Francis and Jesus Christ are minted for sale to collectors around the world. Such items are made for every new pontiff and serve as a source of extra income for the Vatican.

On the medal is encrafted an image of Jesus standing saying to a sited (would be apostle) Matthew, at a tax collection table: "Jesus therefore sees the tax collector, and since he sees by having mercy and by choosing, he says to him, ‘follow me.’" This phrase is circling the rim of the medallion and is written in Latin
But the word Jesus was rendered as Lesus. The gaffe made someone tweet: “Let us pray to Lesus!”  
On the other hand that phrase is the motto of Pope Francis. It can be someone from inside the Vatican wanted to point/reveal that Francis is serving Lucifer and not Jesus.

Edited by man, 11 October 2013 - 09:23 AM.

#5 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Woe to those Christians who have deserted Me in favour of new age paganism
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013

every living soul has a powerful instinct to seek out God in their lives. Those who find the Love of God in its most pure form are given this Gift because of their humility and acceptance of the fact that all Glory belongs to God.

Pagans, on the other hand, in their quest for spiritual peace, seek out the Creation of the 'True' God, rather than their Creator. Instead of laying themselves before God, My Father, the Almighty, Creator of all things, they lie prostrate before false idols, including the wonders He created for the world – the Earth, the sun, the moon and the stars. They idolize these great wonders and then believe that by doing so, this gives them great powers. What they are seeking is a form of spiritual enlightenment, which they hope will bring them pleasure and peace. Many then, through meditation and yoga, open their minds and souls to allow the spirit of evil to corrupt them. They mistakenly believe that some other power, other than that which comes from God the Most High, can bring them the peace, which they crave.

Know now that there is only one God. Any other form of adulation amounts to paganism. It does not matter what they say or how they justify their actions, they are inviting Satan to invade their souls and once he gains access, he and the demons he sends will not leave those souls alone. They will torment these souls, fill them with lies and have them believe that they possess a gift. Some believe they can heal others, through practices such as Reiki, when what they do instead is infest others including the innocent. When pagans chant, to attract spiritual gifts, they say that this brings them peace. While many believe this, know that within a short period of time – once the spirit of evil has entered their minds – they will become agitated and no respite will they find. Every pleasure of the senses is constantly sought out by them and all they will receive in return will be a darkness of the soul.

Paganism brings a terrible disquiet and, in lands where the heathen cry out to the false gods, they incur the Wrath of My Father. Many such souls do not understand what they are doing, but recognise them by the ways in which they will adorn their bodies, as they consider themselves sacred vessels in the eyes of the false idols they claim to worship. Love, humility or personal sacrifice for the good of others, will be lacking, for they only worship the senses. They do not understand that their souls are a Gift from God and so they give them away in the pursuit of perfection, which can never be theirs.

During The Warning, I will awaken within these souls the Truth as to Who they belong to. Pray that they will accept My Hand of Mercy. Woe to those Christians who have deserted Me in favour of new age paganism. They are the ones who do not want My Mercy and would prefer to dabble in nonsense, because it feeds their egos when they believe that they have the power to control matters of spirituality. While they seek personal perfection in this way, they cut themselves completely from God. By doing so, they open the door to the evil one, who will seduce and hypnotise them through the appeal of superstitious promises, which lead to their souls becoming barren where the Love of God cannot thrive.

Your Jesus

#6 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

And now that other clown, kaka , yezan triq** spreader, aka Ara B has stopped to strew his kov kaka , and our better writers have exited, who fills the void with more kov kaka?  Just like, when the natives of Yerevan emigrate, who fills the Void? Mehmetoghlu  or AliZade?

^^In case our friend MAN does not speak ermeni, it means BS

Edited by Arpa, 12 October 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#7 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

This is a powerful message by Jesus addressing His church, heralding His second coming!

My True Church will be thrown out of Rome and will have to endure a number of years of desolation
Saturday, September 28th, 2013

always remind those who believe in Me, but who have no idea that My Second Coming draws close, that they must always be alert to the signs which were prophesied in My Father’s Book, for the time which precedes the Great Day.

The great apostasy is the first sign. This is when belief in the Truth – the Word of God – disappears and when sin is glorified in every part of the world. The sign for when My Second Coming draws very close is when the great apostasy grips My Church on Earth from within. When you see those who say that they have been appointed by Me to lead My Church on Earth engage in the secular world in order to gain favour, you will know that the changes have begun.  When you see the Great Sacrifice – My Crucifixion – being debated and new meanings attached to My Eucharist, you will know that My Church will be cast into the desert.

By My Church, I refer to those who do not deviate from the Truth and who continue, as before, to accept the Word of God. My True Church will be thrown out of Rome and will have to endure a number of years of desolation. It will be trampled upon by the heathen and will suffer, but by My Grace, it will remain intact and those brave souls who refuse to desert Me will be given extraordinary Gifts by Me.  As the abominable, so called ‘miracles’, healings and gestures of false humility and love for humanity are witnessed in the shell of My Church, the true miraculous interventions by Me will be seen.  I will, through My Crusade Prayer Groups, make known to those who scoff and mock them, the Presence of the Holy Spirit. Many miracles will be bestowed upon My Prayer Groups and those who recite the Prayers as a gift to help My beloved disciples cope with religious persecution.

The persecution I speak of is mainly a spiritual one. My true disciples, and I mean all Christians, of every denomination, everywhere, will watch in great sorrow when they have to bear witness to the great deceit, which will descend over the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church will embrace the secular world and will declare mortal sin to be no more.  Sin, will not be acknowledged and in order to deceive the innocents, they will be told that it is not difficult to enter My Kingdom. Confessions will stop in the present format. People will be told to ask for redemption in their own way, and as such, many will not then bother to ask for My Forgiveness. They won’t do this because they will no longer accept that sin is caused deliberately and that, because of this, God will forgive all. This is the error which was foretold and which will lead millions into the fires of Hell and they will be led there by the false prophet and the antichrist.

Soon, all pagan feasts and festivals will be integrated within the Catholic Churches everywhere. Pagans and those who hate God will be invited onto the altars in front of the tabernacles. This feast will be declared to be the new form of Communion – all God’s children joining together in order to respect each other’s beliefs and human rights. You, My followers, will be asked to show respect for those who want to destroy My Presence in the Holy Eucharist. You will be accused of being anti-Christian if you do not embrace paganism. This is how you will all be fooled. This is how I, Jesus Christ, will be desecrated. They will do the same in schools, in order to banish Christianity. They will do the same in political circles, when everything to do with Me will be wiped out. No other religion will be targeted with such hatred. Christianity, because it is the Truth, will be destroyed.

What you do not realise is, that by becoming willing participants in this wicked desecration, that your souls will be darkened and in time you will forsake your own salvation.

Betray Me and I will forgive you. Deny Me and I will forgive you. But, when you desecrate Me and swear allegiance to the beast, you become completely separated from Me and you will find it impossible to accept My Mercy.

Your Jesus

#8 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

In this recent message Jesus reveals how pagans will change the Church. When "Book Of Truth" is mentioned it's about a book where those messages were collected & published.

Ecclesiastical masonry has now reached the greatest level of power within My Most Holy Church on Earth
Monday, September 30th, 2013

I must ask all of My sacred servants to watch out for the summons to attend retreats, which will be introduced to persuade them to agree to a new oath of allegiance, which will render useless – should they agree to do this – their most sacred vows, which they made to Me, Jesus Christ.

Ecclesiastical masonry has now reached the greatest level of power within My Most Holy Church on Earth and it will soon dictate its new liturgy, which will be in defiance of My Most Holy Will. Created by the enemies of God and disguised as a new adaptation to suit political powers, who want to ban Christianity, it will be presented so quickly that many within My Church will be astonished.

They will be pained to see such an abomination, but the voices of My loyal servants will not be heard in public, for they, the Masons, control how this new liturgy will be perceived in every way. Every objection raised in dioceses throughout the world will be dismissed and cast aside. The excuse will be that the Church needs to recruit new young souls who have fallen away from it. By appealing to a secular world, they will say that this will convert more people through a new liturgy.

Oh how deceitful this abomination will be and how many will fall for the lies, which will lead so many away from the Truth. The Book of Truth was foretold to the prophet Daniel so that God’s children would never forget the Truth when they are drowning in the lies which will devour My Church on Earth.

Accept the Truth laid down by My Church on Earth. Do not accept the new laws, which you will be forced to accept in My Holy Name, which will amount to sacrilege.

Your Jesus

#9 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

During the previous three decades, popes John Paul II and Benedict shared a focus: Make orthodox teachings crystal clear so Catholics don’t get lost in an increasingly messy, relativistic world. While pope Francis’s has been admonishing Catholics not to be “obsessed” by their doctrine.

We see Francis saying that people should follow good and fight evil as they “conceive” of them. This is relativism and echoes with the same words of Pilate the Roman governor who said to Jesus: "What is truth?" meaning truth is a relative concept.

Francis accepts the church doctrine, which regards gay sex and abortion as sins and bans women from the priesthood. However he feels not to be obligated to direct the gays away from their sins into the right path (since the 'right' path is something relative to him); neither he feels to be crusading against abortion which in the eyes of God is murder.

The last two popes, John Paul II and Benedict, made it clear how essential it is to follow church doctrine, in particular prioritizing the need to oppose abortion and gay equality; however the same does not apply to pope Francis. He said "who I am to judge the homosexual Catholic clergy!" thus encouraging the homo clergy of his church to engage in their perversion as if they are not sinning.
-------
Rattled by Pope Francis’s admonishment to Catholics not to be “obsessed” by doctrine, his stated reluctance to judge gay people and his apparent willingness to engage just about anyone — including atheists — many conservative Catholics are doing what only recently seemed unthinkable: They are openly questioning the pope.

Concern among traditionalists began building soon after Francis was elected this spring.
MORE:
http://www.washingto...135e_story.html

#10 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

The schism in My Church will be broken into different stages
Sunday, October 20th, 2013 @ 17:48

go, all of you, into the world and spread the Gospels, for you will need to do this before the persecution of My Church begins in earnest.

You must place all your trust in Me and be comforted in the knowledge that when the Great Day comes, you will be lifted, body and soul, into My Arms, in just the blink of an eye. This is why you must, with love and patience, remind the world of My Teachings. Remind them that sin exists and will be forgiven, but they must ask Me for forgiveness first. No matter they are told that sin is second nature to man, they must know that, as God’s children, they must ask for reconciliation every single time, irrespective as to how insignificant their sins may seem. Sin is what separates you from God. The more you sin, the darker you will become; the deeper anguish you will feel and you will be so restless that nothing but My Grace will ease your pain or bring you real peace.

Know that when the reign of heresy commences, that those who become involved with it will feel a terrible loneliness and wretchedness. Yet, to the outside world, all will seem to be acceptable to the Church. While you will struggle internally, all exterior rituals, conducted in the name of a global united church, will make you feel uneasy. Within six months of the heresy being introduced into My Church, many who ignored My Call, will flee and seek out those who remained true to My Holy Word. Then My Army will swell, grow and gather the remnants from all Christian churches and fight the spirit of evil.

The schism in My Church will be broken into different stages. The first stage will be when only those who truly know Me, and understand the Truth of the Holy Gospels, will decide that they cannot accepts lies in My Name.  The second stage will come about when people are denied the Holy Sacraments, as they are meant to be. The third stage will be when My Churches have been desecrated and that will be when My sacred servants will, at last, understand the Truth contained in the Book of Revelation.

My prophets do not lie. They do not like what they are asked to do. They reveal only My Holy Word and what they are instructed to do by the Holy Will of My Father. The signs that the last prophet – the only prophet given permission from Heaven today to prepare the world for the Second Coming – has come are here now. When you understand that the prophecies, given to the world from Heaven, amount to this – to increase your faith and to ensure that you remain true to My Holy Word, then you will accept them.  When they take place, as revealed, then you will know the Truth.

Be ready. Be at peace, for I will walk with all of you who gather now to form My Remnant Army on Earth.

Your Jesus

#11 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

In this message we see how Jesus is saying that "they will fill My Churches with insulting pagan symbols and I will be nowhere to be seen" and "they will proudly proclaim that their wretched sins are not only acceptable in the Eyes of God, but they are no longer deemed to be sins at all. This will create great rejoicing everywhere".

Many will soon begin to use their knowledge of science to evaluate the Most Holy Gospels
Saturday, November 9th, 2013 @ 11:48

My dearly beloved daughter, many will soon begin to use their knowledge of science to evaluate the Most Holy Gospels. Instead of declaring the Truth of My Word, which comes from the Wisdom of God, they will start to twist it so as to give it a more modern image.

All of My Words, contained in the Holy Gospel, will be interpreted differently. They will say My Word means something new, which will be more relevant in the world today. They will try to give examples as to how I would teach you, were I to walk the Earth at this time. Gone will be the simplicity of the Word of God, which is for everyone. Those who are intelligent, knowledgeable and who are proud of man’s progress in the world of science, will then begin to make insulting statements.

The Church will embrace so-called new scientific discoveries, which will discredit what is contained in the Holy Bible. They will reveal what they say will be new evidence, which casts doubt as to how the world was created. They will then say that much of what is contained in the Bible are simply metaphors designed to create peace amongst men. They will use the message of humanism, love of one another, in terms of your ability to look after the poor, uneducated and needy, as a substitute for the Truth you were given in the Gospels. Then, the false new doctrines which will seem similar to the Truth, will be embraced by priests, and only those who remain firm to My Word will keep the Truth alive.

My beloved followers, when you find that very few will listen anymore to the Truth – the Word of God – then you must comfort each other. You must continue to remind those in My Churches, who will applaud the heresies, which will be introduced, of the Truth for many of them will be none the wiser. So far will they fall away from Me, that they will readily accept such changes. It will be much easier for those with little faith to accept the word of those who demand reformation, than to remain true to the Word of God.

The call for the first changes will be made soon. With a sweetness that will soothe and passionate talk about the need to rise up as one united world – to show love and tolerance for all – you will be led into the greatest error. Many will be shocked at how quickly My Church will seem to embrace the secular world. Many will be enthralled at the way in which different religions, pagans and heretics, will scramble to join this new, one world charitable church. They will say: “At last a church which is tolerant has reached out to all.” No longer will they feel ashamed to show disobedience to God. Instead, they will proudly proclaim that their wretched sins are not only acceptable in the Eyes of God, but they are no longer deemed to be sins at all. This will create great rejoicing everywhere.

For the first time in history, those who lead My Church into error will be loved, adored and virtually no criticism leveled upon them.

The greatest heresy, not seen since My death on the Cross, will now devour My Church on Earth. They will fill My Churches with insulting pagan symbols and I will be nowhere to be seen. And while they fill the buildings, which they created to adore Me, My True Church, comprising of those who remain faithful to the Truth, will become the only True Temple of God, for they will never accept the desecration of My Body. Their faith will enable them to spread the Gospels and keep the Flame of the Holy Spirit alight.

Your Jesus

--------------

While Mother is telling to pray, pray, pray

Mother of Salvation: When a mission, which professes to speak the Word of God, is false there will be no hatred shown towards it
Friday, November 8th, 2013 @ 12:09

My dear children, as God’s cherished little ones, you must never allow disagreements to turn into hatred for one another. The evil one creates terrible suffering amongst you by spreading his evil infestation and especially against God’s chosen visionaries and prophets.

When God is present in a Mission, which is sanctioned by Him on Earth, in order to save souls, Satan will always attack it. You will know God’s true prophets by the persecution and hatred, which is shown to them. You will know them by the public rejection of their missions and the wicked actions inflicted by others against them.

When a mission, which professes to speak the Word of God, is false there will be no hatred shown towards it, because Satan will never publicly attack those he deceives. When my Son makes Himself known, He will always be violated, as the sin of man separates him from God. When my Son walked the Earth, everywhere He went they screamed at Him. They cursed Him and threw stones at Him and all those who followed Him. And while they declared Him to be a fraud, they fawned over the many false prophets, who tried to compete with Him. The same will be true as He makes His final journey to gather up all those who remain in Him and with Him. He will unite all those who live by His Teachings and who remain true and humble servants. Then, with the help of His Remnant Church, He will fight to the bitter end to salvage as many souls as possible, including the souls of all His enemies and all those who refuse to accept Him.

If you love my Son, you must never hurt Him by hating one another. My Son has told you that you cannot remain in union with Him when there is hatred in your heart.

Pray, pray, pray that all of you who declare yourselves to be Christians will follow the example set by my Son.

Your beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation

-------------------------

And Jesus tells of upheavals to come; "My enemies within My Church will, without any sense of shame, try to say that a new one-world secular church, which welcomes all sinners and all religions, is approved by God."  And "He will never open the door to My Kingdom to any sinner, unless they show true remorse for their wrongdoing."

All the upheavals you are about to witness will be testament to the Truth of the prophecies given to My beloved John in the Book of Revelation

Thursday, November 7th, 2013 @ 18:35

My dearly beloved daughter, the time for the new beginning is close. As the Great Tribulation continues to be felt, many events will take place.

The enemies within My Church will, without any sense of shame, try to say that a new one-world secular church, which welcomes all sinners and all religions, is approved by God. When those in My Church welcome the secular world, it will no longer follow the Truth. When you are a true follower of Mine, your faith will be seen in your deeds and works. When you are Mine, you will remain true to the Word of God. When you keep My Word, you are obedient to everything that I taught you. When you are not of Me, you will curse your brothers and sisters. When you are not of Me, you will hate those who are of Me. When you believe that you will have eternal life without having to earn it, then you are very much mistaken.

If you say that sin is natural and that only a just and fair God would forgive every sin, then this is true. But if you believe that eternal life is your natural right and that you do not need to repent first, then you are denying the Truth. I love every one of you. I would never be cruel, unkind, vicious, abusive, or hurt any of God’s children. But, I will never open the door to My Kingdom to any sinner, unless they show true remorse for their wrongdoing. When I lead you towards salvation, I open every door, so that I can welcome you on the last day. Many doors are opening now, but few are entering them. Not one of you will enter My Kingdom, unless you obey My Word given to you in the Holy Gospels. Your faith must be pure. Your love for one another must be genuine and your obedience to My Word will gain for you the Gift of eternal life.

Many who call themselves Christians are disloyal to My Church. You receive Me in Holy Communion with blackened souls. You ignore My Teachings and condone sins you believe to be insignificant in your eyes. You spread lies with a wicked tongue about others and you condemn many in My Holy Name. You were given the Truth in the Holy Gospels, yet you do not practice what they teach you. My Love for you means that, while many of you will not earn the Salvation I gave the world by My death on the Cross, I will still give all of you the chance to see the Truth during My Divine Mercy when I come before you to help you decide whether or not you will accept My Gift.

All the upheavals you are about to witness will be testament to the Truth of the prophecies given to My beloved John in the Book of Revelation. When you see the Church enter into union with the secular world, you will know that the time has come for My Mission to gather souls all over the world.

Your Jesus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users