man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Persecution of Christians Increases in Countries Labelled as ‘Failed’
Jan 08 2014
http://www.opendoors...tians-Increases
WASHINGTON, D.C. (Jan. 8, 2014) – For the 12th consecutive year the hermit communist country of North Korea remains the world’s most restrictive nation in which to practice Christianity, according to the Open Doors 2014 World Watch List (WWL). However, a major trend which the WWL tracked in 2013 was a marked increase in persecution for Christian communities in states that are commonly regarded as “failed.” A failed country is defined “as a weak state where social and political structures have collapsed to the point where government has little or no control.”

The top 10 countries where Christians faced the most pressure and violence in the 2013 reporting period of the 2014 WWL are: North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, Pakistan, Iran and Yemen. For the complete list, go to www.worldwatchlist.us

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

The first part of this talk by Jesus Christ is directed to atheists and agnostics which I am sure there are some in this forum. The second part is for those who are His own: "I will never forsake My own. I will never ignore those who are lonely, sad, frightened and unsure as to whether or not God Exists".
Then Jesus says: "Never before have I intervened to such great magnitude, as I do now. It is because of My Desire to save the whole of humanity". Truly a must-read! Jesus is Alive!

February 7th, 2014

My dearly beloved daughter,

as My Messages spread and as they ignite the need to encourage many to turn to Me, many miracles will be witnessed.

Non-believers, those of every faith and those who have cut themselves off from Me because of their sinful lives, will convert. Of that, I promise you. The man whose eyes are closed will open them. Those with hatred in their hearts will cry tears of joy when the weight of their burden is lifted. The man who does not know Me at all will recognize Me. So many will come and call out to Me and the Presence of the Holy Spirit will be felt by many, when they finally accept that I have intervened to save them from all harm.

My daughter, please reassure all those who feel saddened by the way in which My Existence in the world is being denied. Tell them, although every trace of Me will be vanquished, that by the Grace of God, I will continue to enlighten the souls of those who call out to Me. I will never forsake My own. I will never ignore those who are lonely, sad, frightened and unsure as to whether or not God Exists. By simply moving their pride to one side and asking Me for a sign of My Presence, I will respond to them. Never before have I intervened to such great magnitude, as I do now. It is because of My Desire to save the whole of humanity, that I will cut through to the hearts of those who, up to now, have denied Me, if and when they call out to Me.

I await your response. I anticipate the love and joy, which I will fill your hearts and souls with, at the moment of reconciliation, for that is the sweetness of your conversion. That will be the time when you unlock your soul and allow the Light of God to bring you the greatest Gift you could ever imagine – the Gift of Eternal Life.

Your Jesus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users