• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2001 - 04:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hayemyes:
I hope no one (especially women) take this personnaly. It is just a stupid joke. Here it goes.
This guy is on a desert island, where he finds a lamp. After looking at it, he starts rubbing it. The genie comes out and tells him that because he saved him, he is willing to offer the guy three wishes. But because the guy is divorced, the genies says to him that anything he is giving him, he must give the double to his wife. The guy agrees. For his first wish, he wants 10 million bucks. The genie gives him the 10 million, and gives 20 million to his wife. Then the guy says:
- Give me a villa in Grece.
The genie gives him the villa, but the wife gets two. Then the guys tells the genie his third wish:
- Beat me...halfway to death.

Again!!! Don't take this personnaly please.

a good one but here is our version...

The story goes that a woman is driving on the side of the rode after just having caught her husband cheating with/ her best friend. She is very upset and driving erratically, suddenly she looses control of the car and starts rolling down the embankment. When the car stops the woman gets out of her car and starts walking. It is starting to get dark and she has no idea where she is. She spots a cave and decides to stay the night there. When she enters the cave and makes a fire for herself (she is a do it yourself kind of gal) she notices some writing on the walls. Upon observing the writing she finds that they lead to a passageway deeper into the cave. She follows the passage way and finds an old, dusty lamp. She starts to rub it to clean it off, but right then a genie pops out. Being so grateful that he has been found and let out of his lamp he grants the woman 3 wishes but warns her that whatever she wishes for her husband will get 3 time more of that wish. Her first wish is to be the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world (vanity). Wish is granted, but her husband is now the most handsome man in the world and has women all over him. Then her second wish is for her to have 10 million dollars. Wish is granted, but her husband now has 30 million dollars. The woman thinks hard about her last wish then looks the genie dead square in the eye and says "for my last wish i want you to give me a mild heart attack!"

moral of the story: dont mess with us women, we will outsmart you.

#82 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2001 - 11:43 PM

Radio Yerevan:

Is it true that married men live longer than bachelors?
- Yes, but that doesn't mean that some married men wouldn't prefer to dye prematurely.

#83 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2001 - 01:29 PM

Radio Yerevan:

Is it possible to get pregnant from a
distance?
- Yes, if the length is greater than the distance.

#84 MJ

MJ

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Tennis, Jazz, Modern Art, Red Wine

Posted 03 March 2001 - 09:45 AM

A BUN IN HILLARY'S OVEN

In preparation for her run for the Senate, Hillary went for a physical checkup and discovered that she was, of all things, pregnant.

"No way!" she told Jill, her gynecologist.

"No question about it, Mrs. Clinton," Dr. Jill replied, "you are most definitely a month pregnant."

Hilly stormed out of the office, into her limo, whipped out her cell phone and called the most private of private numbers at the White House.

"Ye-llo --?" Bill's chirped over the phone.

"Don't 'Ye-llo' me, you damn jerk!" she started screaming. "You know what you did? Right before I'm do something on my own, stand up for myself for a change instead of holding your stupid hand?! You know what you did?! You got me pregnant!!!"

Silence on the other end.

"Did you hear what I said, William Jefferson Moron Clinton?! YOU GOT ME PREGNANT!!"

Finally Bill answered, quietly, carefully, "Uh -- who is this?
http://www.hillaryjokes.com/

#85 MJ

MJ

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Tennis, Jazz, Modern Art, Red Wine

Posted 03 March 2001 - 06:07 PM

BE MY GUEST

A Jew, a Hindu, and a lawyer were traveling from Chicago to Los Angeles when their car broke down late one night in Kansas. They walked to the nearest farm house and explained their situation to the farmer who answered the door.
"Ya'll be welcome to spend the night here if you want", the farmer said. "The only problem is I only have room for two. One of you will have to sleep in the barn." "I will," exclaimed the Jew, and with that the men went to retire. A short time later came a knock at the door. It was the Jew.
"I'm sorry", the Jew said, "but I can't sleep in the barn. There's a pig in there, and my religion forbids me to sleep in the same room as a pig." "Then I will go sleep in the barn" exclaimed the Hindu, and once more the men went to retire. Soon there came another knock at the door. It was the Hindu.
"I am very sorry", the Hindu said, "but I cannot sleep in the barn either. There is a cow in there, and my religion forbids me to sleep in the same room as a cow."
"Oh, for gosh sakes!", the lawyer cried. I'll go sleep in the damn barn!" and once again the men went to retire. A few minutes later there came yet another knock at the door. It was the cow and the pig...

#86 koko

koko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:armenia

Posted 12 March 2001 - 10:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Hamematabar Tarm Anekdotner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moraqrojs t@ghan yerb gnum er dashnamuri, yerb asum ein DO ara, DO er anum, vor asum ein RE ara, RE er anum, vor asum ein MI ara, CHER anum.

Arduk@ zangum e tsatskotsin asum e "Parki, galis em"

Abarantsin vonts e kat@ yeratsnum?
-- Kovi kotoshner@ mtsnum e toki mej !!!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users