• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 allarmeniangirl

allarmeniangirl

Close to nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:Shooting through guys' hearts with my sagittarius arrow. ;-)

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:13 PM

Why are women more emotional than men? Is there a scientific answer to this?

#2 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (allarmeniangirl @ Mar 20 2004, 08:13 PM)
Why are women more emotional than men? Is there a scientific answer to this?

dont say this around femitatsi's... they bite your head off...

And as for the question... there is some scientifical explanatin and maybe even traced to genes or whatnot.. in anthropology class we discussed this... ALL THE TIME! lol.. it was interesting to see that the answers of most females in the class led to a general view that, being emotional helps them control a relationship.. t some extent.. as other factors contribute to ofcourse.. but.
and if it wasnt for this reason, then really there was no other reason they could come up with.. everything they were to say revolved around,, "well when i cry, my husband or bf then understands etc.... or when i cry, then he knows its important.. or feels bad and so on...

And also, this class was very divers.. there were muslim's, americans, christians, african americans, athiests, polytheists, etc... and we found that the women from the muslim and christian religions did less "crying" <<<(expression of emotions) than the others... but ofcourse this was within a class of about 130 students...

#3 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:47 PM

Yea, it's best to be careful on what grounds one treads. We don't want to be verbally ostracized.

#4 koko

koko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:armenia

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:43 PM

You need to come to sweden then, here everyone is equally un-emotional, no matter what gender they are .

Edited by koko, 21 March 2004 - 01:43 PM.

#5 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 26 March 2004 - 10:27 PM

i actually know a few men who are more emotional than I, and no theyre not gay...
i guess its just a generalization, as an individual I can be really emotional at times, and at other times can be totally cold, involuntarily, I guess its just something there is no explanations for... it just is biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users