3 replies to this topic

#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Contemplating on a  Ida of  Driving From Valencia Spain to -> Yerevan Armenia > To > Artsakh

has  anyone  ever driven in Europe to Armenia ??

what would be the best way to drive ??   what to avoid

help will be  appreciated

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

no one ???

#3 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:18 PM

We would have to look at a map. What an interesting and sometimes precarious route that would be. Is there a ferry that can be taken across to Georgia I wonder. 

It would have to be Navibulgar, Bulgaria to Georgia, all ships take the long route north via Ukraine.

The trade name of Navibulgar's ferry line forwarding branch is FERRYSPED. It provides a "door to door" carriage of all types of cargo (railway rolling stock, trucks, and containers, passengers, deck cargo and cars) to and from Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Afganistan, Turkey, Greece, Macedonia and Yugoslavia, using railway, maritime and auto transport.

Then the bit you probably want is their schedule PDF which lists the dates they're sailing for the next two months. I'd suggest you ring them / email them (details at the end of the schedule) and ask for the departure timings on the days you're considering going.

Edited by onjig, 31 March 2014 - 10:30 PM.

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

Thank you  Onjig ..

So far it's 25  of us - Starting in little Armenia LA to little Armenia / NY >>> Flay  to  Spain staying mostly on north, need to visit most the that country's have  recognized  Armenian  Genocide  >>  to Romania or  Bulgaria  then  we will take ferry to Pothi - if we can find one.. like to avoid Ukraine if we can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users