Photo

I Had To Say This... A Siruntxa Point Of View.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. I really enjoy screenwriting. I'm currently writing one!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:31 PM

Hi everyone, I recently joined, actually very recently, Hye Forum and I remember the first topic I read was written by a man who is half German (father's side) and half Armenian.
I can't seem to find that topic otherwise I would reply there but since this is Gender Issues, i'll post my idea here. What was written in his topic is that he is completely persuaded that Armenian people are ugly and short. Indicating that our maximum height cannot exceed 5'10'' and for those who use the metric system - 1m 78 cm.
That compared to those blonde/tall/blue eyed Aryan Germans we don't stand a chance, compared to them we are inferior.

Now a few people here got to know me recently and they tagged me as a hot tempered guy. I'm trying to control myself but I have to admit that his topic pissed me off to the highest possible level. First of all, I think that the person should be banned, for being a racist and a self contradicting one since he's insulting his own genes, or the half of it, and also for being stupid. Stupidity is a common mental illness actually. I believe that Armenian people are NOT SHORT at all, that we are not ugly, instead I would say that we have very interesting facial features, our faces reflect our inner character. Our women are extremely charming and soft, with a great physic, as for men, without being gay, I can say that our men look as good. It's a very popular myth among western europeans that darker people are less good looking and have bad genes.

Tell me what you think please, do you really agree with that <<INSERT QUOTE>> ??

Also if you could find me the topic It would be much appreciated. Whoever wrote such dumb opinion and I swear should be beaten.

*Please take not that I very much intended to use the F word in the above text, on numerous occasions, but didn't! Seriously share your opinions smile.gif

I also included my picture, as I don't consider myself ugly, nor any member of my family, who are tall, I'm 5'11'' my father is 6'1'', my mother's side, everyone has blue eyes, although I don't find brown eyes in any possible way inferior.

Attached Files

#2 elle

elle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

I'm 5'8 for a female and good looking too!
rolleyes.gif
I find that perception by some to be very false.
Both of my parents are good looking. My mom is a beautiful woman who always gets attention and my father used to be very good looking, not that he's not anymore, but he's in his late 50's so I can't say that he looks as great as in his 30s, but he looks good nonetheless!

My mother's side of the family are all very good looking too. My maternal grandfather looked no different than Gregory Peck...it's crazy! He passed away at the age of 92, but I remember that in his 80's he had no wrinkles on his body. I mean I saw him without his shirt off once at the age of 81 and I told him that he has a body of a 30 year old. He worked out all his life and ate healthy, so maybe that's one of the reasons why he has such a young looking body. He also died from an old age (no health complications at all) when he was 92 years old while asleep. Anyways, I got off the topic a little, but I'm trying to say that who ever thinks that we're not good looking can hang themselves.
If it's not the case with my family and I, it's not the case with many other Armenians out there.
There's always the bad/defected lookign ones and the good looking ones in every nationality.
You think Germans are good looking? LOL
Not sure about the men, but German women are one of the uglies women in the world. There are lot of people who are ugly in Western Europe, so who ever thinks that their features are superior to ours, is a deluted human being.
In general, there are more ugly people than good looking people in the world.

Edited by elle, 08 February 2008 - 06:28 PM.

#3 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Bastard German's inherited the original Armenian looks and now they complain about it?
Even with our huge nose, our man and women look more attractive then those blond with blue eye German shepherds!!!

#4 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. I really enjoy screenwriting. I'm currently writing one!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (elle @ Feb 8 2008, 07:19 PM)
I'm 5'8 for a female and good looking too!
rolleyes.gif
I find that perception by some to be very false.
Both of my parents are good looking. My mom is a beautiful woman who always gets attention and my father used to be very good looking, not that he's not anymore, but he's in his late 50's so I can't say that he looks as great as in his 30s, but he looks good nonetheless!

Good i'm glad we agreed on that! wink.gif Me and you are the best! Seriously our people look hot.

#5 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 07:21 PM)
Bastard German's inherited the original Armenian looks and now they complain about it?
Even with our huge nose, our man and women look more attractive then those blond with blue eye German shepherds!!!

Haha this made me laugh, i have blue eyes don't be a hater! We don't have huge noses that's not true, we have ROMAN noses, that's something different.

#6 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

here is an example - and that ain't no roman nose...

I am not talking about the Armenians with blue eyes and even blond hair... I am talking about the German Shepherds with the blue eyes and blond hair - those fools think they look better? Frunz looks better then any German White Husky...

#7 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 07:27 PM)

I am not talking about the Armenians with blue eyes and even blond hair... I am talking about the German Shepherds with the blue eyes and blond hair - those fools think they look better? Frunz looks better then any German White Husky...

I agree!! This is Frunzic man I'm sad he died, look at him what a happy man he was.

#8 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (SirunTxa @ Feb 8 2008, 04:29 PM)
I agree!! This is Frunzic man I'm sad he died, look at him what a happy man he was.

look at the sadness in his eyes, no other nationality has the same sadness in the eyes and the same happiness in the smile!!! It's the best combination - ZURNA AND DUDUK on every Armenian's face!!!

#9 elle

elle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 06:27 PM)

I think Frunze Mkrtchyan was not ugly at all like some people claim! I think he looks very charming. I don't know if it's his looks only or the fact that he played so many roles that made us fall in love with him, but whatever it is...I find him very charming in everyway! Even his nose looked good with his other features. I respec him a lot for who he was and for what he went through in his life...very unfortunate. The made a documentary film on him few months ago on OPT1 Russian channel and it was heart breaking!

#10 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 07:27 PM)

Ashot jan xentrumem nayir, et yess yev Mamanas, assa vor gexetsik chi.

Attached Files

#11 elle

elle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

Mamat aveli gexetsika smile.gif

#12 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (elle @ Feb 8 2008, 04:31 PM)
I think Frunze Mkrtchyan was not ugly at all like some people claim! I think he looks very charming. I don't know if it's his looks only or the fact that he played so many roles that made us fall in love with him, but whatever it is...I find him very charming in everyway! Even his nose looked good with his other features. I respec him a lot for who he was and for what he went through in his life...very unfortunate. The made a documentary film on him few months ago on OPT1 Russian channel and it was heart breaking!

You beat me to it elle. He had a very tragic life. "The last day" right?

#13 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

bayts xies uzum asem vor mamat sirun chi... I think she looks like a typical beautiful Armenain...

By the way Elle jan, whoever said that Frunz is ugly - togh ira mechk@ tsur lini!!!

#14 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 07:46 PM)
bayts xies uzum asem vor mamat sirun chi... I think she looks like a typical beautiful Armenain...

By the way Elle jan, whoever said that Frunz is ugly - togh ira mechk@ tsur lini!!!

No it's a way of speaking, I meant she's beautiful and Frunz is above visual beauty, it's called charm.

#15 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:49 PM

Avo, 2 days before Frunz died, me and my father picked him up on Barekamutsyan antsum... he was standing there waiting for a marshrutni, no one would give a damn about him - no one even tried to help him out... me and my dad picked him up, my father and Frunz known one another for a long time, and we dropped him off home, he was in a very serious condition and the state didn't give a rat's arse about it... it was very sad, two days after we heard he passed away, only then a lot of people came to his funeral... and those people just came because they heard of Frunz and seen the movies, but in actuality no one cared for him at all...

#16 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (SirunTxa @ Feb 8 2008, 04:47 PM)
No it's a way of speaking, I meant she's beautiful and Frunz is above visual beauty, it's called charm.

I know man, I am just messing with your mind!!!

#17 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 07:49 PM)
Avo, 2 days before Frunz died, me and my father picked him up on Barekamutsyan antsum... he was standing there waiting for a marshrutni, no one would give a damn about him - no one even tried to help him out... me and my dad picked him up, my father and Frunz known one another for a long time, and we dropped him off home, he was in a very serious condition and the state didn't give a rat's arse about it... it was very sad, two days after we heard he passed away, only then a lot of people came to his funeral... and those people just came because they heard of Frunz and seen the movies, but in actuality no one cared for him at all...

It's our fault then, we acted as ungreatful individuals. How can we homage him?

#18 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (SirunTxa @ Feb 9 2008, 01:47 AM)

And click on other videos.

#19 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Feb 8 2008, 04:46 PM)

ha!! hay ha~~~~~y

#20 elle

elle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Feb 8 2008, 07:38 PM)
You beat me to it elle. He had a very tragic life. "The last day" right?

Yup! "The last 24 hours of Frunze Mkrtchyan"...the name of the program on OPT1. It was very very very heartbreaking, especially when they told the story of how he took his son to Paris for a check up and when the doctors announced him that his son is mentally ill (got it through his mother), FRunze left the hospital in shock and walked through the streets of Paris like a dead man...he was recognized by another Armenian in the street who asked what happened to him and offered him a ride.
I felt sad to know that the daughter died too. Do you know why he lost his healthy daugher recently? If you remember, at the end of the program they announced that while they were shooting the documentary FRunze's daughter and granddaughter came to Yerevan. They didn't specify from where, but judging by the way the granddaughter was speaking Russian, I could tell that they're from Argentina...she kept saying "pero" while speaking in her broken Russian, although it's amazing that she still remembered her Russian being away in South America for so many years. Too bad they didn't specify why Frunzik's young daughter died....She was probably in her late 30's or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users