#21 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for reminding me this hilarious DVD! biggrin.gif

7. Non Jew

I forgot about that. She must be Orthodox (preferably Armenian Lusavorichagan)

#22 Nakharar

Nakharar

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Aug 11 2005, 02:51 AM)
smile.gif

I will, if I find a lady who has the looks of Valeria Matsa, the attitude of Lady Di and the devotion of Mother Teresa.

Additional bonus points: Speaks fluently Armenian, cooks better than I do, plays chess, tennis and bridge, speaks at least 4 languages, has 10 000 Euro or $ in her bank account, has never been convicted in a felony, misdemeanor or other criminal charges. Never used drugs (even recreational). Have no health problems in her family. Can swim, likes rock, jazz and classical music - tolerates folk (authentic). Doesn't need advice as to what to wear, when to wear and how to wear it. Posses huge (almost unbearable amount of self-confidence). Is willing to have kids. Have no tattoos. Genuine lover who doesn't recognize boundaries when it comes to sex - that is with her husband of course! smile.gif

Wish me good luck! smile.gif

You will die as a bachelor. smile.gif

#23 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

Gam,

dude, you're like high maintainance or something.

Edited by kakachik77, 11 August 2005 - 09:47 AM.

#24 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (kakachik77 @ Aug 11 2005, 08:46 AM)
Gam,

dude, you're like high maintainance or something.

Why? He isn't asking for much is he?

#25 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:23 AM

I just realized that I got the money, yeahhhhh but it's in $$$$ smile.gif

but I have been arrested once in Armenia for using pepper spray in a subway train, the charges were dropped later though.

#26 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (kakachik77 @ Aug 11 2005, 04:23 PM)
I just realized that I got the money, yeahhhhh but it's in $$$$ smile.gif

but I have been arrested once in Armenia for using pepper spray in a subway train, the charges were dropped later though.

My preconditions are flexible. I can close my eyes here and there! biggrin.gif

#27 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Aug 10 2005, 07:51 PM)
smile.gif

I will, if I find a lady who has the looks of Valeria Matsa, the attitude of Lady Di and the devotion of Mother Teresa.

Additional bonus points: Speaks fluently Armenian, cooks better than I do, plays chess, tennis and bridge, speaks at least 4 languages, has 10 000 Euro or $ in her bank account, has never been convicted in a felony, misdemeanor or other criminal charges. Never used drugs (even recreational). Have no health problems in her family. Can swim, likes rock, jazz and classical music - tolerates folk (authentic). Doesn't need advice as to what to wear, when to wear and how to wear it. Posses huge (almost unbearable amount of self-confidence). Is willing to have kids. Have no tattoos. Genuine lover who doesn't recognize boundaries when it comes to sex - that is with her husband of course! smile.gif

Wow, wow...You may think that I am rushing to conclusions here but I think that I fit this profile to a tee with a few minor exceptions...

Lets see, I don't really speak "at least 4 languages" in fact I have to say that I am struggling a bit with English, but that's just a little bump in the road. I don't really play chess, or tennis and certainly not bridge, I do play “roll the dice” occasionally, except that I can’t figure out what happens after you roll them.

I don't really know how well you cook, but if you cook to the equivalent of fried eggs then I can surely match that. Technically I have about 10, 000 euro, just place a "-" in front of the number and that will be my balance exactly. I use drugs very often, attached to Advil in particular, it relieves horrible back pains I've acquired from plowing the fields in Armenia. I can swim, with a lifesaver, I listen to polish jazz, I think they call it polka. About wearing outfits you don't have to worry, I have one pair of overalls and a BBQ stained T-shirt, and one green dress, so there is not much room for apparel indecisiveness. Sex? Well, I did read up on it a lot. I have a tattoo of a pink dragonfly, but it's only about 5 inches long, nothing noticeable.

But I'll tell you what I do definitely have, a whoooola lotta confidence, to the point where I need room to breath it's so tight. And I am a dead ringer of Valerie, in fact very often my friends jokingly greet me with "Hey Val, how is the water sliding down your blonde flowing hair photo shoot?" I tell ya, they are such pissers. So Gam jan, holla if you think we match, I'll make your dreams come true, especially when you see my imitation of Bart Simpson.

#28 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:25 PM

Eve, you are my perfect match for a lover! Keep in touch.. biggrin.gif

#29 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:31 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaa? My holy meatballs, I am only good enough for a lover? With all those fantastic attributes that I've spent the last 20 minutes listing, and I qualify only for a mere lover?

You ARE high maintenance, Kakachik was right and a half! That's it, no rolling dice on Sunday afternoons!

Edited by Anileve, 11 August 2005 - 08:32 PM.

#30 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:39 PM

smile.gif

#31 Anahit

Anahit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Aug 10 2005, 05:51 PM)
smile.gif

Dear Gamavor, did you also mean "MUST COOK " when u wrote "cooks better than I do" ? Cause i am sure i can cook better then u do ( ha ha isn't this an "almost unbearable amount of self-confidence" biggrin.gif ) but i hate cooking. otherwise, everything else matches, BUT............. I AM ALREADY MARRIED biggrin.gif But i don't think it is difficult to find a girl like that. so just BE CAREFUL !

#32 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 25 January 2007 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE(gamavor @ Aug 10 2005, 03:51 PM) View Post

smile.gif

Any luck in finding her gamavor? wink.gif

#33 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(ExtraHye @ Jan 25 2007, 11:40 AM) View Post

Any luck in finding her gamavor? wink.gif

I think he found one too many and he turned them all down, cause he's looking for an Armenian supergirl. ohmy.gif

He will find her someday very very soon; I think when he goes to Jermuk. smile.gif

You want an Armenian bride from Armenia, don't you Gams?

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 26 January 2007 - 08:13 PM.

#34 SanVal

SanVal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:18 PM

1. In the beginning, there were no elliptical trainers or low-fat/high-fiber muffins, and so people lived to only about 40-something. Maximum. Meaning, the pressure was on to get married before age 25. However, today, thanks to medical advances, we can all hope to live to 80. Easy. Meaning? Even if we marry at age 40, that's still 35, 45, even 55 years to be with a mate. Plenty of time to be married. What's the hurry?

2. Married people are not necessarily better catches simply because they were caught. I mean, have you taken a look at some of the married people out there? Seriously. Even Frankenstein got married. Obviously married people are not superior people.

These are very true!

I plan on getting married and having children at 40. Right now I'm too selfish to spend my free time or extra money on a husband or children. Plus, there are sperm banks now and you can even freeze your eggs, so having a man isn't even necessary and there's no rush to have kids.

By the way, in the US, people who get married later in life tend to have more successful marriages (i.e. they last longer).

#35 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE(SanVal @ Jan 27 2007, 12:18 PM) View Post

1. In the beginning, there were no elliptical trainers or low-fat/high-fiber muffins, and so people lived to only about 40-something. Maximum. Meaning, the pressure was on to get married before age 25. However, today, thanks to medical advances, we can all hope to live to 80. Easy. Meaning? Even if we marry at age 40, that's still 35, 45, even 55 years to be with a mate. Plenty of time to be married. What's the hurry?

2. Married people are not necessarily better catches simply because they were caught. I mean, have you taken a look at some of the married people out there? Seriously. Even Frankenstein got married. Obviously married people are not superior people.
These are very true!

I plan on getting married and having children at 40. Right now I'm too selfish to spend my free time or extra money on a husband or children. Plus, there are sperm banks now and you can even freeze your eggs, so having a man isn't even necessary and there's no rush to have kids.

By the way, in the US, people who get married later in life tend to have more successful marriages (i.e. they last longer).

It's impossible for a woman to conceive after 40.

There's a lot more obvious reasons to get married earlier, but hey if that's what you like go for it. wink.gif

#36 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(aSoldier @ Jan 27 2007, 09:12 PM) View Post

Impossible? Who told you that? huh.gif

#37 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(aSoldier @ Jan 27 2007, 06:12 PM) View Post

There's a lot more obvious reasons to get married earlier, but hey if that's what you like go for it. wink.gif

It may be hard but not impossible.

#38 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(aSoldier @ Jan 27 2007, 06:12 PM) View Post

wish that was true after the age of 20. to many people in the world

#39 SanVal

SanVal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:02 PM

If you have enough money, you can conceive at 60. But even if you're poor, it's possible to have a child at 40. I've met women like that.

#40 Emil

Emil

The Chosen One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:52 PM

I still haven't found 5 foot 5 with dimples.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users