#1 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

Support from the rich:

The daily Takvim reported that 100 U.S. business leaders wrote a letter to President George W. Bush saying that “recognizing Armenian genocide could be a disaster for the United States.” The world's richest businessmen Bill Gates and Warren Buffet also signed the letter. The letter, which went to Congress, says “If the Armenian claims of genocide are approved by Congress, U.S. trade will be badly hurt. It must not be recognized.”

Recognition would have a negative effect, said the business leaders, adding that it will hinder reconciliation efforts between Armenia and Turkey. April 24 is the deadline for the passage of the law that would recognize the Armenian genocide.

P.S. I am so happy that I use Linux!

Edited by Error 404, 26 February 2007 - 02:56 PM.

#2 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:03 PM

I guess the moron did that because Armenia does not have a proper laws against software pirats and for copyrights.

Shame on you Billy Boy !

IPB Image

#3 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:06 PM

Oh yah and I also heard Bill Gates was going to give me money if I forwarded Microsoft emails to AOL but I NEVER saw a dime sad.gif

#4 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:04 PM

Recognition would have a negative effect, said the business leaders, adding that it will hinder reconciliation efforts between Armenia and Turkey.

Dumbass! I swear I would never ever spent a dime for Microsoft! I don't shop at Walmart so Warren Buffet can shove all chinese goods in his fat ass.

As to the recognition of the "claims"... there is no pledge to recognize the claims. We want recognition of the CRIME! Secondly, how exactly the dumbass believes reconciliation can happen without recognition?

#5 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

The daily Takvim reported that 100 U.S. business leaders

Bill-Mill aside, is Pastor Tedd Josiah Bankyorcash of The Betterjoin "Church" of Hicksville one of the other 98...?

(And if Mr. Baduhanq IS guilty as charged, so much for his ubermegahyper humanitarian charity.)

#6 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:29 PM

A large part of what is passed off as "news" in the Turkish media is filled with half-truths and distortions. The facts always seem to always have been passed through a Turkish prism.

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 26 2007, 02:56 PM) View Post

Support from the rich:

The daily Takvim reported that 100 U.S. business leaders wrote a letter to President George W. Bush saying that “recognizing Armenian genocide could be a disaster for the United States.” The world's richest businessmen Bill Gates and Warren Buffet also signed the letter. The letter, which went to Congress, says “If the Armenian claims of genocide are approved by Congress, U.S. trade will be badly hurt. It must not be recognized.”

Recognition would have a negative effect, said the business leaders, adding that it will hinder reconciliation efforts between Armenia and Turkey. April 24 is the deadline for the passage of the law that would recognize the Armenian genocide.
P.S. I am so happy that I use Linux!

#7 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:23 PM

I dont see why any of you can laugh at this kind of news huh.gif

personnally, im shocked and disgusted all at once! ohmy.gif
this si horrible news!

bill gates is the richest man in the world and yet all he can think about is GETTING MORE MONEY!

what kind of a f***ing world are we living in? have human beings no honor anymore?

mad.gif

#8 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:23 PM

Well let's wait a little and it will or will not be confirmed by western media. I am afraid that it will be confirmed.

Billy boy probably has some subsidiaries in turkey who make some (probably most vulnerable parts) parts for his windoze. He is afraid of losing couple of $millions.

I know that he was planing to open a microsoft filial in Yerevan too. Not sure if it is already open. How about those guys? Where is the respect?

Too bad the guys in Yerevan have no guts to boykot and refuse billy boys.

F(%^&*^_() Turks are crying that our diaspora has a strong lobby in Washington. Look what are they doing now.

P.S. Oghormac tats asum er "Es ashxar@ sti vraya karucvac bala jan"...

#9 Error 404

Error 404

ERROR 404

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(irlandahay @ Feb 26 2007, 03:23 PM) View Post

I dont see why any of you can laugh at this kind of news huh.gif

personnally, im shocked and disgusted all at once! ohmy.gif
this si horrible news!

bill gates is the richest man in the world and yet all he can think about is GETTING MORE MONEY!

what kind of a f***ing world are we living in? have human beings no honor anymore?

mad.gif

I feel your pain brother.

#10 irlandahay

irlandahay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE(Error 404 @ Feb 26 2007, 06:24 PM) View Post

I feel your pain brother.

im so damn frustrated tho!

honestly, what the hell is this? someone should really send him a letter (threat) or something.
i really cant believe this! nowadays, i guess humanity has gone down the drain mad.gif

#11 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:40 PM

Guys, GUYS... Ease up, the source is Turkish. I await verification.

#12 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:49 PM

Thank you Zartonk, the voice of wisdom.

Why do we allow these Turks to push our buttons!

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Feb 26 2007, 05:40 PM) View Post

Guys, GUYS... Ease up, the source is Turkish. I await verification.

Edited by phantom22, 26 February 2007 - 05:51 PM.

#13 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:50 PM

Actually it doesn't matter what is "their" understanding of the recognition. I would gladly boycott both Wal-Mart and Bill Gates for their unfair business practices. It was rumored some time ago that Bill Gates got interested into creating something like "virtual" Wal-Mart to "compete" with Warren Buffet. If this happens than US could be renamed Billgatia.

#14 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:32 AM

Guys, I'm having a very hard time believing this. That no other news source confirms this doesn't help either. Bill Gates signed a cooperation agreement with Armenia. Also, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are renowned for their philantrophic and humanistic work. Sending a letter to the president, urging not to pass the Genocide bill is a bit unbelievable.

#15 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:37 AM

If Hayvanoglu and the Turkish journalists who write these things worked as scriptwriters in Hollywood, they would become world reknown. Their imaginations are amazing!

QUOTE(gamavor @ Feb 26 2007, 05:50 PM) View Post

Actually it doesn't matter what is "their" understanding of the recognition. I would gladly boycott both Wal-Mart and Bill Gates for their unfair business practices. It was rumored some time ago that Bill Gates got interested into creating something like "virtual" Wal-Mart to "compete" with Warren Buffet. If this happens than US could be renamed Billgatia.

#16 Armenak

Armenak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

Boykot! Down with Windows/Microsoft! Every Armenian must now use Linux, FreeBSD and Apple/Mac. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#17 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,274 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:12 AM

http://www.publiblan...dows_xp_fuc.jpg

#18 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,274 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:12 AM

http://www.publiblan.../calvin_mac.jpg

#19 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:16 AM

No wonder called Microsoft.

#20 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:21 AM

Ey armos, armos smile.gif how many have betrayed you and how many more will betray you.

Wanna know why? It's simple. You don't value and don't appreciate your own creation.

Windows work with the same system the rug makers use. If you ever seen how the rug is made, you will understand what i'm saying. Gates has taken the same system and implemented in crating windows.

When we talk about the history of rug making, i'll post works published by non armenians proving that the system of rug making was started with the armenians.

For now I will say let's just wait to see if the turks are telling the truth about Gates being involved in this...and if it is, there are millions of us who can make him suffer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users