what should I do ? me and an axchik!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2000 - 05:55 PM

Halfbreed you heard him stop putting my name with those nasty persian words!!! I feel it is of no use to argue with someone who hates his own heritage. Dont try to argue this. Also Garo jan in the other message I was just asking questions and you deleted my posts. It was just questions. He always makes hayastanzis feel bad because they are 100% Armenian. Why dont you note him about that because it is useless for me to do. Thanks

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2000 - 06:26 PM

Lav, lav, manchuk ch latsez! Parskeren eli chem khosi! Ha , shaatem adum vor Hayem, eta vor galisem es forumi vra,yev amen odariner asumem vor Hayem!(Irony, just in case you couldn't tell). Lav, gartsumem vor kherika! Tun inzi adumes, yev , jishtits, yes kezi chem adum, vortev vochvokes im hamar. Yes imanumem ovem, Hayem! Ha, ges hayem, bayts aveli Hayem kante shaat vor "makur" Hayen. Gartsumem vor shaat lav gelni chu khosenk, yes u tun , ches gartsum?

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2000 - 09:28 AM

art jan hay barekamnes,

yes odar chem! It's very wrong that we let the historical evolved religeous differences, divide the people who share the greatest civilization in the world! And in the case of the Iranian armenian girl; it was because both shiite and gregorian clergy opposed mixed marriages, which I think it's wrong, Iran is Iran for all it's citizens, shiites, Sunni, christian and zoroastrians. Iran comes from Avestic aryanen vaeja (Aryana)and it means land of the Aryans, Aryans of all sorts, wether Persian or Armenian.

#24 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2000 - 02:51 PM

Barev Iranyar jan. I know exactly what you mean.I would just like to ask this one question? Would you care if I married a Persian girl from Tehran?

#25 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2000 - 06:09 PM

Iranyar joon(jan in Armenian, I better translate any Farsi I use!)

You are totally right. We are essentially the same people, with only minor differences. I think this girl should be so lucky as to marry someone as intelligent and who loves Armenian culture as you. If you really love her, get married, to heck with the old reprobates in both the Shiite and Orthodox religion. Are they going to pay your rent or support your children? I think not!

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2000 - 01:35 AM

Art jan, if you share the same interests and love eachother, it'll be fine if you marry a Persian girl from Teheran

Yes Farsi jane äziz, not onley me but the majority of people in Iran are fedup with the way clergy interprates their religious teachings, I don't see the reason why religious differences should be an obstacle for the marriage between the people of the same character and culture when they love eachother!

#27 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2000 - 04:13 AM

[This message has been edited by Ararat (edited December 11, 2000).]

#28 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2000 - 05:00 AM

Ararat jan,

I understand your point, I also oppose mixed marriages between Iranians of all sorts (persian, armenians etc...) with the westeners, Arabs, Turks, blacks etc... because I know that fire and water can't go together. But in Iran a mix marriage between an Armenian and a non-Armenian wouldn't lead to assimilation of any of two sides. It will also widened the Armenian feeling amoung the family of the non-Armenian.

ofcourse Bahrain was a sad case, it was forced by the British agression, still 60% of Bahrainis are Persian, most of the other 40% are imported Arabs, and unfortunately the Persians of Bahrain are very suppressed and will eventually fled that island. If I had anything to say I will propose a military accupation of Bahrain and the so called republic of Azerbaijan. The Iranian Azeri's have totally different menthality than those turklover goddamn elchibey's criminal gang. The Iranian Azeri's are very pan-Iranist and have absolutely no anti_Armenian feelings. In Esfahan an Armenian boy told me that he got upset when a Hayastantsi guys disrespected the Iranian Azeri's, he said that those Iranian Azeri's (and Georgians) are different than those in the transcaucasia and should be treated respectfully and as compatriots. Actually when I was in Iran I couldn't see any separatist feelings among any population group. What was interesting was that the Turkicspeaking Iranians hate the Turks more than non-Turkicspeaking Iranians
Iran is changing fast and is absolutely not the same country as those zionist propaganda suggest. Did you know that the CD's of Nuneh was freely available in Esfahan?

#29 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2000 - 08:33 AM

Ararat jan,

That was a very cogent, well put argument against intermarriage with non-Armenians. Again, I have said before, I can see the argument against intermarriage. Not all Armenians are like my mom, who make sure their kids learn Armenian. I still don't totally agree with everything you wrote, but it was an excellent argument, free from childish name calling and sarcasm, as seen by another forum poster(no names mentioned).

Also what is this other forum? I would love to check it out!

Iranyar joon,

Yeah, I remember that Armenians and Azeris of Iran had always had very amicable relations. That is why I am so shocked at the whole Karabagh conflict.

#30 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2000 - 10:44 AM

Es leoven hamatsaynem Arte het,estex xosvume votch te lav,kam vat hay lenelu masen,ayl mer azgayen demk@ pahpanelu masen.EV es chei uzenaye menk ayn vetchkae metch gtnvenk inchpes aysor asenk evropane(vor em kartsekov ahavore),ayn azga vor jamanken karozumer er areakan tsagman masen(xosks germanatsenere masene),hamozvatsem vor me kane tasnamyak heto germanatsener vorpes aydpesener chen lene,Ayo es chem @ndunum "mix marriages" nuynesk ete ka ser.Vorovhetev hamozvatsem ete ayspes shrunakve menk evs shat shutov kkortsnenk mer azgayen demk@.

#31 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2000 - 05:06 AM

I don't know why it is assimilation, if me and our children learn Armenian language, listen to traditional armenian music, and know the history of their Armenian ancestors?

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2000 - 03:11 PM

Iranyar jan,

Harsanik yep gelni? Spasumenk! I say you guys escape and elope! Your kids will probably turn out more Armenian than most "Makur" Hay.

Farsisteve

#33 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2000 - 02:42 AM

[This message has been edited by Ararat (edited December 11, 2000).]

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2000 - 05:18 AM

Dear Half Breed
You wrote "I still don't totally agree with everything you wrote". This is very normal. The important thing is that how we discuss subjects. The purpose of these forums is that we could share with each other our opinions. Personally I learn many thing in these discussions.

[This message has been edited by Ararat (edited August 24, 2000).]

#35 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2000 - 03:26 PM

No ararat duste äziz. I'm not Esfahani, but my ancestoral town lies in Ostane Esfahan, near Ostane 4m. Bäxtyari. A lot of my family live however in Esfahan. My aunt's husband speaks also Armenian, which is not so strange in Esfahan.

#36 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2000 - 03:28 PM

BTW. a der-der told me her will let us marry if no one else knows it!

#37 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2000 - 08:35 PM

I have a feeling to go for it I want to go to Esfahan as soon as possibaly. But is sending a card while I can't go to Esfahan is a good alternative?

#38 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2000 - 01:08 AM

"Sere Sota Sportov Ezbaxve Aper"

#39 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 01:45 PM

I don't think that sport will solve it, but someone in this board brought me to an idea I will go for the Russian girls

#40 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2000 - 02:11 PM

Iranyar, I don't mean to get all involved here if it's none of my business. But do you really want to marry this girl? And does she really want to marry you? If it was me if I really wanted to marry/be with someone I woul'nt let my family tell me not to! they are the ones in the wrong. Not you and her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users