How to find true love

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2000 - 05:58 AM

I guess to find your true love IS to find your soulmate or so it seems to me. I would have to be so lucky.

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2000 - 05:48 PM

Your highness?...lol

I do enjoy being addressed in this way, I must admit. You must know me as QnShamiram then.

Love: everyone should experience this once before getting married.

Marriage: a mess not everyone should get into, unless they're able to deal with the bad as well as with the good. Love has nothing to do with marriage and marriage has nothing to do with love. Love comes to you, marriage you seek out.

For the detailed version of Gayane's thoughts on the subject, see other threads, I believe "what is love" is one of relevant ones.

Lol, sorry to be so succinct, I have a meeting to go to and don't feel particularly romantic at the moment

Her highness

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2000 - 06:27 PM

I think love is a beautiful thing. If you mistreat it though it can turn around and bite ya in the you know what. Same goes for marriage, but then again i haven't experienced neither one(thank god for that) (maybe a crush here and there)but still i can say that love is a pretty neat thing. well thats my two cents on love...lol

#24 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2000 - 09:34 PM

Alex, just wait until you are older to get married. I'd say 27-30ish for the both of you. At that point you both are much more stable and know exactly what you want in a spouse. People change too much in their 20's to get married young.

It's also good to be out of school and established in your career so the stress of that does not take its toll on your marriage. Same goes for your future spouse.

Although, if you wait until your mid-30's or later, you risk being too set in your ways to adapt to life in marriage.

Don't worry about it now though. I didn't meet my wife until I was just about 26 and it totally came out of the blue. Ten years later, we're rock solid.

[This message has been edited by Pilafhead (edited November 27, 2000).]

#25 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2000 - 04:45 AM

I think that ill wait till im 50 then get married. I might have a career and stuff by then

[This message has been edited by Alex Kornev (edited November 29, 2000).]

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2000 - 05:24 PM

50?????? ....lol...... well Alex i can assure you you will probably find that special person before the age of 50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users