101 replies to this topic

#1 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:27 AM

I hope it's true!!!! punk.gif gossip.gif clap.gif cheers.gif band.gif bangin.gif toot.gif

#2 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:52 AM

Where did you hear this?

#3 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:54 AM

LINK

#4 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 05:13 AM

Hmm I wonder what they're gonna do with him.

#5 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 14 December 2003 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (Sip @ Dec 14 2003, 10:27 AM)
I hope it's true!!!!  punk.gif  gossip.gif  clap.gif  cheers.gif  band.gif  bangin.gif  toot.gif

It's true!
They're showing videos.
What a BLOODY COWARD!
He didn't even have the courage to blow himself up!
Typical! All that bravado when he was protected by the palace guard.
Even Hitler had more honor. saddam.gif saddam.gif partytime.gif partytime.gif osama.gif osama.gif

#6 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 14 December 2003 - 07:28 AM

Indeed, yes I saw it as well, he should have shot himself, he looked like a scared poodle or he does believe some day for his return, pathetic indeed

#7 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 08:04 AM

Nazi leaders always had some kind of poison in their wisdom toorh.
Saddam should have followed their example.

#8 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Edward @ Dec 14 2003, 01:28 PM)
Indeed, yes I saw it as well, he should have shot himself, he looked like a scared poodle or he does believe some day for his return, pathetic indeed

They say he was depressed. Depressing indeed. Sad, very sad. As much an agnostic I am I hate to see "gods" fall to the level.

#9 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 09:23 AM

Speaking of wolves, hyenas and foxes, how come we never saw this on HyeForum. It is a two day old news but;
http://www.interfax....d_issue=8172482

#10 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 14 December 2003 - 09:29 AM

I am surprised he was not shot like his sons. They are saying he was talking defiantly. Hope he will get a proper transparent trial and not a military tribunal.
As to not killing himself, he may have been calculating on something (though he is too stupid to do that).

#11 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 09:46 AM

Yes, this is good, but the REAL mastermind of the attacks on September 1, 2001 is still languishing in the hills of Pakistan, bolstered by the millions of his Saudi oil-rich family with close business ties to the family of the US President.

#12 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 09:53 AM

Coward it is. But not as cowardly as Ocalan who pledged loyalty to the Turkish state when he was hijacked. Though we have yet to see.

#13 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 14 December 2003 - 10:01 AM

Deep inside dictators are the most cowardly and insecure people of all.

#14 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 10:03 AM

If they shoot Saddam, it's over. Bush and Company want a spectacle trial throughout 2004 to ASSURE Bush's reelection., and to shunt attention away from the fact that Osama Bin Laden is still mastermining Al Queda activities around the globe.

#15 Armo77

Armo77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (gurgen @ Dec 14 2003, 05:13 AM)
Hmm I wonder what they're gonna do with him.

They will put him on trail in the Hague.. All the victims of his regime will come forward to testify.. No stone will be unturned and all will be accounted for. I think this is the best way.

#16 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 11:08 AM

if it's really him ohmy.gif

#17 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 11:09 AM

umm... sorry, but one cannot help but think of so many possible 'wag the dog' type of scenario... blink.gif

#18 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 11:25 AM

If they shoot Saddam, it's over. Bush and Company want a spectacle trial throughout 2004 to ASSURE Bush's reelection., and to shunt attention away from the fact that Osama Bin Laden is still mastermining Al Queda activities around the globe.

well said. shakes head @ the bush administration

another thing - i think i would be as glad as i am right now when "mr" bush is put on trial.. i think both are cowardly bastards who should be shot. bush is no less a murderer than saddam. he also carries the legacy of his father's actions in the first gulf war..

i think the reason so many of you americahyes are overjoyed is that you are reassured of the "good" actions of your president... it's all a game, can't you see? i wouldn't be surprised if it weren't saddam who was captured, really... think about it - if the guy had killed himself, what would U.S troops have done? i mean, i don't think they would've announced that he had killed himself - it would've killed all the excitement of it, not to mention their plans/hopes for a good show (like the one that was staged when they toppled his statue).. i'm skeptical. for a good reason. it's not the first time U.S.A has not told the truth (remember U.S.S Liberty), and this one exceeds the other situations in delicacy and importance by far.. it's a matter or re-election or not for some people. laugh.gif

not to mention the overshadowing of the WMD argument for going into iraq in the first place, and shifting the attention from bin laden (who was ironically trained & put into power by good ol' USA itself)...

bottom line is: MEH.. it's all about the propaganda.. it really is of little significance, and definitely of little interest to me.. but it's a good boredom killer, searching for satirical articles about this event... cool.gif

one final note to Armo77 (& co.) - i am not attacking Americans in this post. so please stop after reading this, before you start with all that. tongue.gif

#19 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 11:46 AM

MID-EAST REALITIES - MER - www.MiddleEast.Org - Washington - 14 December 2003: No pictures of now U.S. Vice-President, then U.S. Pentagon Secretary, Dick Cheney officially meeting with him in years past...years and meetings they now wish forgotten.

No interview on any TV channels here or anywhere with American Ambassador April Glaspie, instructed by the former Bush President to pay a special visit to Saddam in one of his largest Baghdad palaces of yesteryear to inform him how important an Arab leader the Americans considered him to be.

No reminders from the American media that when in fact he did use chemical weapons of mass destruction in 1988 he was one of the top U.S. allies with his weapons supplied and paid for by the U.S. and Britain.

Saddam the tyrant, Saddam the meglamaniac, Saddam the President, Saddam the dictator, Saddam the wanabe Saladin....now captured disheveled hiding in a hole lacking even the courage of his own long-professed and repeatedly-expressed convictions.

This said, Saddam Hussein, dethroned Arab leader of yesterday, was captured by the imperial occupying military forces of the Pengaton and CIA. He was hunted down by an Anglo-American Judeo-Christian alliance that is primarily between the U.S., Great Britain, and Israel. He was captured after a terribly expensive multi-month crusade, a hunt that itself was proceeded by a terribly expensive multi-year miserably-failed CIA covert campaign to bring him down. And it all was announced by the current victors, how historically ironic, from the nearly Saladin Palace.

So far, as this modern-day crusading undertaking continues to escalate, millions of Muslims and Arabs, and thousands of Americans and Israelis are already dead. The end however is not really in sight; no matter how 'triumphant' the Americans are boasting today.

Meanwhile, the 'Clash of Civilizations' is now well underway and Osama bin-Laden remains out of control.

Meanwhile, the neo-apartheid occupation of the Palestinians has escalated to a point of probably no return.

Meanwhile, the occupations of both Afghanistan and Iraq are actually going quite badly, costing the Empire a tremendous amount in blood, treasure, and credibility.

-------

that sums it up, I hope... rolleyes.gif

#20 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Dec 14 2003, 11:25 AM)
bottom line is: MEH.. it's all about the propaganda.. it really is of little significance, and definitely of little interest to me.. but it's a good boredom killer, searching for satirical articles about this event...  cool.gif

Dan you seem to be forgetting that Sadam had more than a decade to provide acceptable proof to the UN that he did not have WMD ... this is according to the accords he signed. It was only after UN failed to get anywhere with him that the bush admin made the decision to go in and whip this mother father's arse.

i think the reason so many of you americahyes are overjoyed is that you are reassured of the "good" actions of your president

I couldn't care less about the president right now. I am overjoyed since I KNOW catching Sadam is a good thing. Whether his capture is true or not, yah ... almost anything that happens we have some people claiming potential setups and amazingly complex scenarios as they are more fun and show "intelligence" to be able to not be fooled like the masses biggrin.gif But such "grand conspiracies" simply cannot work. They require faaaar too many to be faaaar too loyal to each other, and that is simply against human nature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users