GUIDELINES FOR THE RESPONSIBLE WOMAN

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2001 - 11:23 AM

I was a little hesitant - whether to post these guidelines in this thread or in Humor. In any case, take it easy, Gayane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- GUIDELINES FOR THE RESPONSIBLE WOMAN -
by
Professor Robert Black
As we all know, women play an enormous role in the destruction of consciousness. Millions of years of evolution have shaped the female for precisely this purpose. Although we may have evolved the faculty of thought, it has through the existence of women been emasculated and restricted purely to the service of our animal needs.

How has this marvel happened? By what means does she do this? Nothing esoteric, I assure you. The answer simply lies in woman's attractiveness to man. The reason why women do everything they can to enhance their desirability is so that they can grab and hold the attention of man. If it were not for her, man's gaze would look elsewhere, possibly even towards the unspeakable horror which is Truth.

Observe the sheer beauty of the sexual relationship. Woman requires just enough consciousness in a man to attend to her needs and no more. He must be awake enough to caress her and pay her bills, but not so much that he gets it into his head to go off and "become perfect" or some other equally absurd thing. Man must be kept within a narrow band of consciousness and the whole of female sexuality is geared towards this.

Potentially, men are capable of almost anything, and left to themselves will begin to seek greatness in all directions. But tied to a woman, they become tame and docile. Thus the task of any healthy society is to educate men into thinking that women are the most precious beings in the universe and that looking after them is their primary duty in life. Women refer to such men as "good men".

It is a system which has worked wonderfully well for thousands of years, leading to today's fantastically ignorant society. But unfortunately, it is also a system which is under threat. Modern feminism is upon us, bringing many profound changes to our society - all of which are very welcome, of course - but it has one consequence which I cannot abide by: namely that feminism is weakening woman's psychological grip over man.

Before going any further, let me just say that I fully support the basic goals of feminism. Speaking purely as a male, I am deeply ashamed about the way my sex has treated women over the centuries and it is only right that our society is now acting to provide redress in this area. As my wife well knows, I harbour no ill-will to any woman who seeks to overcome her oppression. Nevertheless, I am concerned that in all this recent rush to liberate the female of our species, our more vital interests are being forgotten.

It is important that women, while they continue to explore their new found freedoms, do not lose sight of their primary responsibility to humanity, which is to be physically and emotionally attractive to man and therefore destructive of masculine consciousness.

Accordingly, I present a series of guidelines which attempts to give the responsible woman an ethical basis for her choices in life. They are not necessarily commandments which should be adhered to above all else; think of them, rather, as tools with which to construct a responsible yet fulfilling life for you and your loved ones.

Don't be put off by the serious nature of all this. Your duty is simply to marry one man and nothing else. That is all humanity asks of you. The rest of your life is yours to live as you please. No one is asking you to restrict your enjoyment of life.

Therefore, you needn't despair if you fail to live up to these guidelines. Just try to do the best you can: that is all that can be expected of you. I do ask you to keep in mind, however, that the more deviant the man is - that is, the more conscious he is - the better you will serve humanity by marrying him. In other words, strive to ensnare the thoughtful soul, rather than simply running off with the nearest herd-man.

Best wishes for a long and happy life!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guidelines for the Responsible Woman

Always dress sexually. I believe this should be the number one priority for women, for it is sexuality which captures the mind of man. More than anything else, a sexy woman persuades a man that being irrational is a desirable mode of existence.
By "dressing sexually", I do not necessarily mean mini-skirts and see-through blouses. Indeed, I would encourage women not to overplay her hand in this regard as it tends to repulse the Truth-seeking man. Only someone with his mind totally destroyed could possibly be attracted to such crudeness and, obviously, it would be useless attracting such a man in the first place.

No, subtlety is the key here. Instead of sexuality, think femininity. Just a touch of make-up or a pair of earrings is enough to convince everyone that you have no desire to be treated rationally. Indeed, the whole gamut of frilly dresses, silky hair, artificially-reddened lips and glittering jewelry announces your intentions loud and clear. The woman wearing them says to the world, "I am a freak and a clown. Please don't expect anything more of me." Men will oblige by taking you out to dinner.

I firmly believe that the well-groomed woman is the most ethical of all God's creatures, for she has dedicated her life to the seduction of man - or in plainer words, to the destruction of reason. I reckon the poets and musicians should do nothing else but sing her praises, for she is like an angel watching over the welfare of humanity.

Strive to develop a charming personality. It is very important to develop a personality which is irresistible to men. The golden rule is this: it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do it prettily. Prettiness is the most powerful force in the Universe. The pretty woman slays thousands of men with just one glance. Even the Truth-seeker stops in his tracks when catching sight of a pretty woman.
I am not necessarily referring to physical attractiveness here, although it does help to be beautiful. Rather, the real trick to being pretty lies in developing a child-like personae. A woman should strive to be bubbly, cute, innocent, spontaneous, joyful, and, above all, harmless. In so doing, she can deceive men into thinking that she is pure and virtuous and generally closer to God. This is definitely something to keep in mind, especially when trying to attract the eye of the Truth-seeker. Of course, this may appear to be a devious and unethical way of doing things, but I wouldn't be concerned. The end justifies the means. The sooner men are married off the better, as I am sure you all agree.

Be a chameleon. This follows on from number two. A man tends to find a particular woman attractive if she appears to hold the same values as himself. He sees in her a part of himself, more often the nobler part, and if she happens to be pretty, well, there is little to stop him falling completely in love.
The best way to foster this attractiveness is to discard whatever values you currently happen to be entertaining and simply mould yourself around the men that you meet and fancy. Learn to become like a mirror and reflect back what the man values. In this way, he will recognize a soul-mate and be yours forever.

I should warn you that this may not always work in the case of a Truth-seeker. He is often awake to this ruse, so it is best to bolster it with a bit of simulation. Take an active interest in philosophy, for example. Give him a rational critique of society. Delve into psychology with him. Praise the concept of the individual. You need not keep the pretense up for long. As soon as the man has fallen for you and has agreed to become your husband/boyfriend, you can give it all away and become your normal girlish self again. For once caught, a man rarely escapes.

Perfect the art of producing guilt. This also follows from number two. The real reason why it is important for woman to appear purer than man is so that he can be blamed for everything which happens. More importantly, it strengthens the belief in people's minds that women lie at the centre of all things and constitute the reason why the Universe came into being in the first place.
The key to purity is passiveness. In other words, do nothing. Just remain motionless, like a snake. Not only does this safeguard your feminine purity, but it also forces men into having to do everything (and so be blamed for everything). The skillful woman is the woman who can make a man feel guilty for simply existing.

I urge you to pay careful consideration to these words. The secret of all your feminine power lies within them. Woman, the passive judge, is the great invisible force which underpins the whole of society and keeps it from running off the rails. She is the ballast which checks any possible urge to greatness. Men do many things in this world but there is one thing they balk at: incurring the wrath of women upon themselves.

Never cease to stroke his ego. Always tell your man how fantastic he is. Compliment him on his enormous intelligence and his overflowing artistic genius. Let him know how physically attractive he is and that he is easily the best lover you've ever had in your whole life. Describe to him how sensitive and sweet you find him, and how he always makes you laugh. In short, tell him what a good man he is.
With enough persistence on your part, he may start to believe it all himself and so forget the terrible hunger which once drove him to seek Reality.

Learn to be maternal. All men are deeply affected by their childhood attachment to their mothers and most of them carry the scars of this relationship for life. This gives women a rich seam to exploit. By taking on the role of "mother", you may establish a firm grip on the man's subconscious. Hence, the importance of washing his socks.
Always ensure that the man you love is totally under your thumb. Sure, let him have some minor freedoms. Let him go off and have a beer with his mates. Let him choose the type of motor-mower he wants. Let him tuck the kids into bed at night. But make sure that in the all essential matters you are in full control of his life.

Conclusion. A women's duty to her species lies in capturing a man and turning him into a husband. The more conscious the man, the more significant her duty. Thus, to assume the appearance of a philosopher is the highest act a female can perform.

If femininity did not exist, there would be little to stand in the way of the thinking process. Sooner or later, men would discover the importance of Truth, which would be disastrous. It would mean the end of the world as we currently know it.

It is therefore important that women retain their femininity while pursuing the freedoms they so richly deserve. Ideally, a woman should devote her energies towards establishing total dominance over men. As the evidence of history suggests, this should not be a difficult task. She need only be womanly on the inside while aping manliness on the outside.

So by all means, run a business, become a politician, win the Olympics, do great science, become a feminist and whatever else you feel is necessary - but in so doing always make sure that your innermost centre remains soft and feminine and pleasing to men.
http://www.ozemail.c...at3.html#rwoman

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2001 - 01:32 AM

Hmmm ... interesting article

I just wish Professor Black had been kind enough to give us a little peak of THE TRUTH

[This message has been edited by Sulamita (edited January 22, 2001).]

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2001 - 02:58 PM

If this man is single, I will marry him! You can quote me on that.

If this is a correct depiction of the "responsible woman", by all means, consider me the most "responsible" of them all.

I do, however, have a silly little innocent question for Dr. Black. What do you suppose he thinks the "responsible" woman should do if the responsibility she has the honor to hold toward the rest of humanity (namely, to "be physically and emotionally attractive to man and therefore destructive of masculine consciousness") is so annoyingly simple it lacks any semblance of a challenge and, quite frankly, becomes so mundane after a while that it takes nothing more than a yawn to live up to? What would Dr. Black recommend for the "responsible woman" BORED out of her mind with her task? Can it be that men can so quickly be stripped of their defenses? Can it be that men are so unable to resist the allure of a woman who has mastered the fine art of subtle sensuality in her appearance? Can it be that men are so weak that a charming woman can "slay thousands of men with just one glance" without the least bit of effort? Can it be that men are quite so devoid of a single strand of intelligence that they'd be fooled by a woman who should choose to be a chameleon? Can it be that men are so impressionable that a woman can lay such tremendous guilt upon a man when he's completely innocent of all wrongdoing? Can it be that men are so helpless they will worship a woman who acts exactly like their mother? Can this really be the case? Oh, my! gentlemen! What a concept!

This was quite an article, Martin. Thank you for sharing it. Really.

Next time, when I enslave men of all ages dancing solo in my beautifully feminine red evening gown on a dancefloor deserted by women unable to compete, when I ever so subtly give wings to my hair and light fires in my eyes, when I allow the sheer magnetism of my sensuality to hypnotize men I will remember that, after all, I'm only doing my duty to mankind. And gentlemen, next time, when I pout and give an ever so slight of a frown and throw back my hair and look away just so within the next second I can get exactly what I want and forego a huge argument, or when I stare a man into submission with my inviting eyes I'll remember I'm being "charming". And why not, next time I completely agree with a man who thinks abortions should not be legal I'll remember Dr. Black's words on beings a chameleon. Next time, when I become cold and heartless and give a man one of my angry looks when all he's trying to do is please me--when he's begging me to listen and understand, I'll consider such emasculating action the "necessary guilt trip". And oh, gentlemen, next time I show up at his office for lunch with take-out in hand just so he doesn't have to set foot outside his building, or next time I clean a man's apartment for no reason at all, next time I do the dishes while he's watching a ball game with his buddies, sure, why not, I'll think of myself as being "motherly".

And at the end of the day, when I look back on my day and analyze it like I normally do, I'll smile with satisfaction, knowing I lived up to the high honor of being a "responsible woman".

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2001 - 03:08 PM

Gayane, you should email your reply to professor Black, and request him to post it in his Web site. Let's see if he would do it.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2001 - 03:45 PM

lol, Martin...I will do it provided you give me the email address...I tried finding it on the website, but either my computer settings are incompatible or there must be some technical error, nothing comes up when I double click the e-mail link.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2001 - 04:16 PM

Gayane, I don't know him, nor his email address. If the Web site doesn't provide it, I guess, that's the end of the road.

P.S. Actually, I just tried, and it worked. Here it is: ksolway@poboxes.com. But it may be that this is the email address of the webmaster.

[This message has been edited by MJ (edited January 22, 2001).]

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2001 - 04:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:
Can it be that men can so quickly be stripped of their defenses? Can it be that men are so unable to resist the allure of a woman who has mastered the fine art of subtle sensuality in her appearance? Can it be that men are so weak that a charming woman can "slay thousands of men with just one glance" without the least bit of effort? Can it be that men are quite so devoid of a single strand of intelligence that they'd be fooled by a woman who should choose to be a chameleon?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2001 - 07:09 AM

That's why men are so incredibly thick!

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2001 - 08:52 AM

But lol, isn't it funny so something, if you think about it logically,these little ways are only small things,(well, to me they seem tiny now, sitting back and thiking of it in the cold light of day, and dont forget the fact I am not a guy either) can have such a huge affect on the opposite sex? But yes, it does!
I knew a few girls. One had everything going for them that a man could want: beautifully dressed never looked frumpy or odd. Nice looks, warm caring personality, bubbly and enthusiastic, INCREDIBLY intelligent, great at school! Had lots of frends and social life. This was one of my best friends. I always used to wonder why she was short of dates. Other girls with a lot less going for them used to get all the attention, and she used to get quite upset. Yet I have noticed that she was lacking in knowing these little ways to get immediate attention from guys. It just didn't come very naturally to her as with these other girls.

Boys I think have different approaches. One it like a heey, I'm a lad, which usually works for them but a lot of boys can be very shy and embarrased, or not always able to "take the plunge", with the opposite sex, and some men never really grow out of that which means they usually miss out on a lot.

I personally think it's a bit unfair, but that's just the way it is, I suppose! And I dont think it's a case if "If you don't got it baby you dont got it" but some other girls, AND boys, noeed to work on their charm a little more as they go along

It's not easy for either sex to figure out the games they play with each other but they still manage to do it (struggle thought it, some how

I suppose it's called life

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2001 - 01:15 PM

Martin, the deed is done

I'll share further developments, should there be any

gayancho

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2001 - 04:04 PM