90 replies to this topic

#1 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 01:56 PM

Check this out I just found this site. It is a interesting concept anyways you all might want check it out. smile.gif

armenianclub.com

Edited by Vigil, 31 May 2004 - 04:13 AM.

#2 Lev7

Lev7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 06:01 PM

the site has been around for a while. Good site though, and it's free smile.gif

#3 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 20 March 2004 - 06:22 PM

yah "good" site...?! haha im sorry but when i checked it out- i was uotraged with the number **es there and some realy disgusting posts...i think hyeforum is just the best- because we have intellectuals here- not people who are lookin to get hooked up for a one nite stand- well we still might have some here- i dont know- but this forum i think is wayy up there- compared to the others...

#4 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 07:21 PM

That was not my point, but nevermind.

Edited by Vigil, 31 May 2004 - 04:13 AM.

#5 StealthSwine

StealthSwine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:21 PM

armenia club shows pictures of just how low armenians are...

look at them, their comments, curses, profanities.

And look how they dress, just like an average low class thinking hi of him/herself.

#6 GuitARA

GuitARA

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (StealthSwine @ Mar 20 2004, 08:21 PM)
armenia club shows pictures of just how low armenians are...

look at them, their comments, curses, profanities.

And look how they dress, just like an average low class thinking hi of him/herself.

Yup, this ONE site CLEARLY demonstrates just how low those nasty old Aremenians really are. wink.gif

... Please don't generalize like this, some of us are honored to be called Hye, while others are ashamed.

* Angel jan, I hear ya, this place (HyeForum) is pretty decent smile.gif

Edited by GuitARA, 20 March 2004 - 09:16 PM.

#7 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (GuitARA @ Mar 20 2004, 09:15 PM)
Yup, this ONE site CLEARLY demonstrates just how low those nasty old Aremenians really are. wink.gif

GuitARA

I don't understand what you mean by "old Armenian"... Could you please clarify that for me? smile.gif

#8 GuitARA

GuitARA

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (ExtraHye @ Mar 20 2004, 09:21 PM)
GuitARA

I don't understand what you mean by "old Armenian"... Could you please clarify that for me? smile.gif

... Personally speaking, of course. wheelchair.gif

biggrin.gif

#9 StealthSwine

StealthSwine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:44 PM

I am 15.

Look, the site forum is just like this one, they were talking about letting a Turk be their close friend...

It is hard not to generalize, all of ArmenianClub has the same thing...

#10 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:49 PM

Now, now, let's not condemn armenia club for some teenage trolls, for they have a forum as lovely as this.

#11 StealthSwine

StealthSwine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:56 PM

wow...lol...

Armenianclub, that forum is empty....

#12 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 11:32 PM

Apparently you haven't visited that forum. Either that or you do not know how to navigate the intraweb.

#13 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:50 AM

The only reason I posted this site was because I thought it was a interesting concept to connect Armenians from around the world with one another through the use of the internet. The interent is a powerful media and it should be exploited in order to fullfill our goals.

It is obvious that this site serves no purpose other than what I mentioned above and if you are expecting to find any intellectual work on that site than you are looking at the wrong place because that site serves a different purpose.

Now I agree that some people will abuse the above site. I browsed the site a bit before I posted the link today and read some of the profiles, which were either disturbing or interesting, but to say that the site lacks potential is self-defeating.

I find that part of the reason the Armenian youth does not interact with one another on a level we would like is because of these ideals of purity in a not so ideal world. Now do not get me wrong I am not here to change your morals or to instill new ones, but the world is changing and in order to survive you have to give up weaknesses. I would rather Armenians be more sexually active than them getting jaded and not marrying another Armenian due to old ideals.

Everyone here is complaining that how come Armenians do not communicate as often as they should, but yet when somone gets creative and tries to think of a solution, which allows us to meet other Armenians, it is rejected due to these old ideals of sexuality and purity.

Unless we want to live in the cave for the rest of our lives we should try to be more flexable because if we do not than we are truly extinct. Like I have said before ideas are only abused by the population they are created for. wink.gif

Edited by Vigil, 31 May 2004 - 04:14 AM.

#14 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:56 AM

I agree with you.

#15 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (GuitARA @ Mar 21 2004, 04:15 AM)
... Please don't generalize like this, some of us are honored to be called Hye, while others are ashamed.

Don't mind him, he has problems with facing his own identity.

We all go through that sooner or later biggrin.gif

#16 StealthSwine

StealthSwine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:47 PM

pft...

i have no shame of my identity, i have shame for the others who share my identity.

smile.gif PEACE.

#17 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 21 March 2004 - 02:12 PM

Btw on topic, ArmenianClub has exactly the kind of members I would like to avoid. I must honestly say, when I lived in Armenia, even though I was young, I can't remember seeing any of those kind of people there.

People who write: "i Am a SExY GuurRRllLL" really need a reality check tbh biggrin.gif

Not only did people on the internet stop writing in caps 6 years ago, but it also looks like you have the intelligence level of a peanut bag.

#18 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 02:25 PM

Btw on topic, ArmenianClub has exactly the kind of members I would like to avoid. I must honestly say, when I lived in Armenia, even though I was young, I can't remember seeing any of those kind of people there.

People who write: "i Am a SExY GuurRRllLL" really need a reality check tbh

Not only did people on the internet stop writing in caps 6 years ago, but it also looks like you have the intelligence level of a peanut bag.

So if they can not type correctly they must not be Armenian?

Edited by Vigil, 31 May 2004 - 04:18 AM.

#19 StealthSwine

StealthSwine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 02:52 PM

no Vigil, he means Armenians have gotten out of line in morality issues.

Gurgen gots a point, and I have visited Armenia, so called Westernization is setting in.

#20 GuitARA

GuitARA

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:38 PM

"i Am a SExY GuurRRllLL"
That is so funny ... lol.gif

There is no doubt we have our share of "special" people. But who doesn't - look at the hillbilly Americans (trailerpark/white trash) in W. Virginia or Miss. etc. a toothless, shoeless, uneducated, inbred, bunch that I would truly be ashamed of.

Then there are the Mexicans who have their share of low-lifes. As do the Koreans, Chinese, Filipinos, as do the French, German, Italians, Greeks, and so on.

We may setting our standards a little too high. Maybe, I don't know that's just how I see it.

Our low-lifers are no worse than the low-lifers of other nationalities mad.gif

... lol.gif kidding about the last line

Edited by GuitARA, 21 March 2004 - 04:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users