• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:05 AM

This week the world has seen that the emperor has no clothes. Both in Europe and the US, the Establishment (the bankers and their governments which we are granted the privilege of voting for) or the System has been exposed as a gigantic fraud. When the problem is debt itself, you cannot fix it with further issuance of debt (in our name and our children's name to boot!). You can't cure the disease with the disease itself. That is clearly what the Europeans attempted to do last week and it didn't work. They pledged to create one trillion of their currency the Euro in order to protect their financial system, and the world (including the European citizens themselves) didn't buy it even for one day! Their currency is rapidly losing value. The dollar and our paper assets are next in line. The greatest financial and political calamity that we'll have known will be the result. Before year's end. Within weeks I'd say.

#2 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

I say that something big will happen by mid summer, around August. I pray that I am wrong, but the writing is on the wall ...

Renowned investor George Soros said on Friday the world financial system has effectively disintegrated, adding that there is yet no prospect of a near-term resolution to the crisis.

Year-to-date bank failures were more than double the pace for the same period in 2009, when there were 33 bank closures.

#3 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

:P Dear Sov, are you Armenian? Please tell us that you can read the many posts in the Armenian text and write us a sentence in the Armenian Alphabet. Otherwise, just go to HELL!
Is there a connection between "sov" as in sovereign and "sov" as in soviet? Aramazt forbid "sov" as in "famine" :P
Dear Sov, why don't you go and "SUCK a lemon". Regardless, you SUCK. The US is the world's longest lasting state, even longer than the French. It will last much longer than the likes of you.
In spite of idiotic bigots of your kind, we have a grandchild of a "slave" as President. Am I a grandchild of a "slave"? See where our grandparents lived in Kilikia and other ottomanlands. When my parents and grandparents could not speak a word of Armenian, look at me. Look at Mr. Obama wo speaks better English than many of predecessors, not to forget that "NKLR" hick GWB.**
**How did he ever become the "president" of the most powerful "NKLR" country of the world and lasted for a LOOOOOOONG 8 years? Is it because he said his "hero" was Jesus?Does he really know who and what Jesus was?
Jesus who? Was He a "tekhano" Hesus? Was Jesus American? Don't ask those other morons, aka mormons. :P :D :goof:

Edited by Arpa, 17 May 2010 - 11:22 AM.

#4 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

Dear Sov, are you Armenian? Please tell us that you can read the many posts in the Armenian text and write us a sentence in the Armenian Alphabet. Otherwise, just go to HELL!
Is there a connection between "sov" as in sovereign and "sov" as in soviet? Aramazt forbid "sov" as in "famine" :P
Dear Sov, why don't you go and "SUCK a lemon". Regardless, you SUCK. The US is the world's longest lasting state, even longer than the French. It will last much longer than idiots like you.
In spite of idiotic bigots of your kind, we have a grandchild of a "slave" as President. Am I a grandchild of a "slave"? See where our grandparents lived in Kilikia and other ottomanlands. When my parents and grandparents could not speak a word of Armenian, look at me. Look at Mr. Obama wo speaks better English than many of predecessors, not to forget that "NKLR" hick GWB.

Arpa,
I sincerely believe that most Armenians are like you and think like you. That's why we are where we are. That's why even the grandchildren of slaves who are in bed with the Turks can lie to us and betray us and all we'll do is kiss their behind for the privilege. As for the rest; have a nice trip on the U.S.A. Titanic all the way down to the bottom of the ocean since that's what you want.

Edited by Sovereign, 16 May 2010 - 08:50 PM.

#5 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

I say that something big will happen by mid summer, around August. I pray that I am wrong, but the writing is on the wall ...

When the wolves start attacking each other you know that the game is over. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Edited by Sovereign, 16 May 2010 - 08:51 PM.

#6 Moushegh

Moushegh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

When the wolves start attacking each other you know that the game is over. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Yeah, these people have zero loyalty to one another, their only concern is money and power, nothing else. They'll not hesitate for a nanosecond to turn on each other to protect themselves and their own personal interests - and that my friend, is when the SHTF and all hell breaks loose. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT, if this is all an orchestrated meltdown, nothing would shock me when it comes to greed at such levels.

Arpa jan, lol ;) please calm down. If you follow current global events and trends its not difficult to see that Sov is making a valid point. If you get your news from local US TV stations you're mislead and uninformed.
Did you happen to read this ... US faces same problems as Greece, says Bank of England

Please don't take this as an attack on you, because it is not. :)

#7 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

Arpa please don't make it personal, we all know how you like to put colourful posts but let the colour go to the ideas and not the person.

#8 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:39 AM

Arpa please don't make it personal, we all know how you like to put colourful posts but let the colour go to the ideas and not the person.

Yes, our dear and wise commander Yervant, I can see your point. Yet we still don't know who this Sov... is and his ethnicity.Is he using the "sov.." to hide his "sovietism"? To me, he seems to be an ANARCHIST that wishes to sink Washington to the bottom of the ocean and trash the US. Then what? Will ankakkara be the next superpower?
Have you seen the latest about ankakkara and Tehran? What will be next, sealing/blockading the border between Armenia and Iran?

Edited by Arpa, 17 May 2010 - 11:45 AM.

#9 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

Yes, our dear and wise commander Yervant, I can see your point. Yet we still don't know who this Sov... is and his ethnicity.Is he using the "sov.." to hide his "sovietism"? To me, he seems to be an ANARCHIST that wishes to sink Washington to the bottom of the ocean and trash the US. Then what? Will ankakkara be the next superpower?
Have you seen the latest about ankakkara and Tehran? What will be next, sealing/blockading the border between Armenia and Iran?

Nowadays doom and gloom news has more appeal, having said that we also know that the world is going through a financial crisis made by pure greed of few to the detriment of the rest. Will it result to the total collapse of the world economy? I'm not finance savvy enough to say yes or no, only time will tell.

#10 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

this country of people; was found by the people, an for the people! now days corptorerism Govers and dictaes its terms to every brunch on this goverment, its a USA INC. not a republic anymore

#11 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

this country of people; was found by the people, an for the people! now days corptorerism Govers and dictaes its terms to every brunch on this goverment, its a USA INC. not a republic anymore

Yet Americans keep voting for Democrats and Republicans knowing that they represent USA INC. and NOT the people of the United States of America. (Inescapable) conclusion: the majority of Americans are a problem for themselves and for the rest of the human race -- which includes a few Armenians who have not been "Americanized" and thus lost their humanity.

Edited by Sovereign, 17 May 2010 - 06:49 PM.

#12 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:29 AM

I see a thread like this every few months ... and I have been reading such forums for more than 10 years. Yah ... that's a LOT of threads just like this one. :D

#13 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:02 AM

I see a thread like this every few months ... and I have been reading such forums for more than 10 years. Yah ... that's a LOT of threads just like this one. :D

I see a so-called Armenian like this every few seconds in Glendale...and I have been living in and around Glendale for about 10 years. Yeah...that's a LOT of so-called Armenians just like this one. :msn-cry:

#14 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,674 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Edward Jan, this happens when the wolf is in charge of the henhouse! The court decisions against white crimes are a joke.

#15 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

Snippet:

"Bloomberg found that “reverse diversification” boosted global demand for long-term U.S. financial assets to a record as the European fiscal crisis may be beginning to translate into increased demand for dollar assets. Purchases of equities, notes and bonds totaled $140.5 billion in March, more than double economists’ projections, after net buying of $47.1 billion in February, the Treasury Department said today. Treasury purchases rose by the most since June as China, the largest lender to the U.S., added to its holdings for the first time since September.” Yes, that’s the same China that “stopped buying such assets and started ‘dumping’ them” that you read about recently in some…publications.

Furthermore: 1) the rise in demand for Treasuries came even as yields rose across the yield curve in March. 2) Demand at Treasury auctions from indirect bidders rose in April. 3) Treasury holdings by China rose 2 percent in March to $895.2 billion, the biggest increase since July. 4) Japan, the second-largest holder, increased its holdings by $16.4 billion to $784.9 billion in March. Holdings in the U.K. gained $45.5 billion to $279 billion, the fifth straight monthly increase.

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (you know, the people who were supposed to adopt the gold ‘dinar’ and settle everything in anything but dollars) increased its position by $10.7 billion to $229.5 billion. What do these supposedly soured-on-the-US buyers know that we do not? Nothing more special than what the US market really is, and is already known by many. Namely, the deepest, most liquid one in existence, enhanced by a stable democracy infused with the rule of law. As such, the trend is set to continue."

COMMENT: In case you needed proof that the world has really gone insane or that we're all really Americans now! Let's see...both the Chinese and the Arabs are "investing" in the debt(!) of a bankrupt nation whose government taxes its people so that it can transfer their wealth to the bankers who'd already stolen it from them! Welcome to the brave new world!

Edited by Sovereign, 18 May 2010 - 10:14 AM.

#16 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

Dear Sov, have I said this before? If not, here it is.
You are so full of that brown stuff (do you speak American, do you know what that means? I'll tell you, it begins with SH and ents with T) that your eyes are turning brown.
Whoever assigned us, YOU to teach Amercians about DemVORcracy and RePUBICanism? Read history again and see which Country/Regime is older and lasting more than the American? The French revolution 1795 or the US 1776?
You don't like Gelndale, then go back to Gavar, or wherever the G**-ell you came from. Why do 99.9% of Gavaretsis still wish to emgrate to Glendale, and once they get here.... :angry:
** Read this as H as in the Russian there is no H, it turns to G as in "heidar/geidar". Where Harut/Harry Gasparian turns to "garry kasparov", and Hambarian turns to "gambarov"..
Please note that the Isa Gambarov mentioned below, not only has an Armenian surname of Gambarian/Hambarian, his first name (Isa) is the Arabic/Aramaic version of Jesus.
http://www.anca.org/...ses.php?prid=28

Edited by Arpa, 18 May 2010 - 11:57 AM.

#17 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

Dear Sov, have I said this before? If not, here it is.
You are so full of that brown stuff (do you speak American, do you know what that means? I'll tell you, it begins with SH and ents with T) that your eyes are turning brown.
Whoever assigned us, YOU to teach Amercians about DemVORcracy and RePUBICanism? Read history again and see which Country/Regime is older and lasting more than the American? The French revolution 1795 or the US 1776?
You don't like Gelndale, then go back to Gavar, or wherever the G**-ell you came from. Why do 99.9% of Gavaretsis still wish to emgrate to Glendale, and once they get here.... :angry:
** Read this as H as in the Russian there is no H, it turns to G as in "heidar/geidar". Where Harut/Harry Gasparian turns to "garry kasparov", and Hambarian turns to "gambarov"..
Please note that the Isa Gambarov mentioned below, not only has an Armenian surname of Gambarian/Hambarian, his first name (Isa) is the Arabic/Aramaic version of Jesus.
http://www.anca.org/...ses.php?prid=28

Donmes like you were very cruel to Armenians and betrayed them to their chosen masters (Turks in the past, treasonous Americans now). I thought this forum was for ARMENIANS; not UNCLE TOMs like you. Are you capable of saying something intelligent for once instead of spewing forth ad hominems like there's no tomorrow?

Edited by Sovereign, 18 May 2010 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users