107 replies to this topic

#41 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:06 AM

Would it be safe to generalize that all Armenian boys are disgusting hypocrites? Some girls have to be "whores" for your fun while your "girlfriends" (notice the quotes) have to be "chaste"...
Face it, disgusting hypocrite, if women in general in America were more uptight like your girlfriend is supposed to be, you would have to be queuing up in front of brothels and paying to get some wazoo. Not very different from what you are doing in your own head because you think of it as "using" the other, except in the current situation you don't get to pay and you are saved the embarrassment of being spotted there by someone you know. Learn some respect and learn to respect women's choices and learn to respect women in general! Those girls probably don't give a dime whether you think you are using them or not, but it is the "using" think in your head and sickness in YOUR head that needs therapy. You have no right to call people “whores” by any standard, just because of their choices. They would then have the right to call you SOBs, which you ARE for your lack of respect for other human beings. In a war zone, people like you would have no problems “passing around” a poor helpless and hungry woman for your fun, because you are doing “real work” and “need it” – forgetting what you were defending in the first place – the right to live in peace, equality, realizing the pursuit of happiness and personal independence and dignity. Ugly hypocrites...
No, really, why should women reject sex? Just because they don't get embarrassing stiffies like you guys? Would you get a laugh out of your future wife writing to a magazine, "How do I know if I've had an orgasm?"?

#42 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 08:29 AM

Go Stormik!! :thumbup:

#43 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:04 AM

agreed - great post Stormy...well said..LOL :punk:

#44 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:18 AM

Great job Stormy!!! :thumbup: :rockon:

#45 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:33 AM

Thank you, thank you... Peace...

#46 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 11:59 AM

wow stormy ur the best, and let me guess you write this because youre either butt ugly and 50 years old or you did not get a lot of love in your young times, you are fed up with the world and there is one way out and ill give you an advice - throw yourself off a moderately high (15 floors) building and end your misery. and there is no need to call me SOB or discusting whatever, i did not diss you nor have i asked you to reply in this way. If you have a problem with this - look 3 lines up on what you can do. oh ya and just cuz im tellin you what i see there is no need for you to criticise me in that way. call me old fashioned, if a girl goes and sleeps around shes a WHORE, oh what, ya shes a SLUT. THank you for your attention.

#47 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:06 PM

...and plus stormy, i only respect people who, in my opinion should be respected , and there are many women that i do respect, popping rocks and screwing left and right are not a characterisic for respect. nor are your primitive outbursts of your anger on life and "Armenian Boys".

#48 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:07 PM

There's definately something about Stormy! :P

Well said

#49 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:12 PM

call me old fashioned, if a girl goes and sleeps around shes a WHORE, oh what, ya shes a SLUT. THank you for your attention.

What do you call a guy that sleeps around? :angry: Some even sleep around when they have a wife/girlfriend at home. Oh I forgot, they're a "man"... Who needs a man like that?

#50 KavorKin99

KavorKin99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:16 PM

ya quite sad...but whatever floats a persons boat i guess lol

#51 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:17 PM

you can call the guy whatever you want, but you know that the society does tolerate behavior like that, AND I KNOW ALL WOMEN WANT EVERYTHING TO BE THE SAME, BUT ITS NOT LISTEN TO THIS ::: GIRL SLEEPS AROUND SHES A WHORE, A GUY SLEEPS AROUND (and you can call him whatever you want, whore, slut, gigolo, whatever...) AND THE SOCIETY ACCEPTS THAT, ITS OKEY FOR HIM TO DO THAT. the problem is stormy is not willing to accept our society. if you dont like the way things are here leave, but thats the way it is

#52 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:24 PM

have you seen the movie "enough" starring jlo? ;)

i think they sleep around when they're married or have a gf cause it's a "sin" to do all that "dirty" stuff with their own women cause they're the (future)mothers of their kids and are probably considered to be "saints"...or those gals are too uptight and don't let their men touch them :P
whatever

#53 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:25 PM

Arm3n - you are such a pathetic little pig....

Yeah - 150 years ago - I can just se it - you in your white robes lynching our dear Sev-Marde...and telling us - hey this is just the way it is 'round here - so you jus accept it.

Look genius...just because certain things are a certain way - that many/most folks accept or believe certain things - doesn't at all make the right.

Now I am seeing you - 88 years ago - in some village in Anatolia...the Turks come and say - all Armenians hit the road now...this is the way of things now....so were they right? Should we not condomn their actions/beliefs etc?

Grow up and learn a little...

#54 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:31 PM

you can call the guy whatever you want, but you know that the society does tolerate behavior like that, AND I KNOW ALL WOMEN WANT EVERYTHING TO BE THE SAME, BUT ITS NOT LISTEN TO THIS ::: GIRL SLEEPS AROUND SHES A WHORE, A GUY SLEEPS AROUND (and you can call him whatever you want, whore, slut, gigolo, whatever...) AND THE SOCIETY ACCEPTS THAT, ITS OKEY FOR HIM TO DO THAT. the problem is stormy is not willing to accept our society. if you dont like the way things are here leave, but thats the way it is

Society is like that with only narrow minded people like you and your friends. So your saying its okay for a man to cheat on his girlfrind/wife? Your saying society agrees if the "man" sleeps around while the wife is home with the kids cooking and cleaning? I can't believe people your age still think this way!! I feel sorry for your girlfriend, but then I'm sure she won't be your girlfriend long when she finds out what a pig you are... Get a life!!!

Edited by ExtraHye, 07 November 2003 - 12:32 PM.

#55 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:40 PM

wouldnt it be great to have slaves now? i mean you wake up in the morning and they bring you food and cook and do everything else possible. when i was a kid in Armenia our family had a slave, it was a black lady, she was really nice. oh and ya id love to lynch some sev marts , cuz thats the way it is. THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE SOMETHING IN A SOCIETY, IS TO FIRST UNDERSTAND IT AND TO ADMIT IT.

#56 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:45 PM

wouldnt it be great to have slaves now? i mean you wake up in the morning and they bring you food and cook and do everything else possible. when i was a kid in Armenia our family had a slave, it was a black lady, she was really nice. oh and ya id love to lynch some sev marts , cuz thats the way it is. THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE SOMETHING IN A SOCIETY, IS TO FIRST UNDERSTAND IT AND TO ADMIT IT.

LOL - look who is talking....weren't you just telling Stormy to acept the way things are or get out? And aren't you the one complaing about the girls you know...how slutty they are or whatever? And putting down mexicans etc etc...seems like you have a lot of issues kid. So just what is it you know...oh great genius of ours? I really feel sick every time I come accross a young person with such twisted attitudes and total ignorance as you constantly display. Shouldn't you be in school or something? Just how many grades have they held you back anyway?

#57 KavorKin99

KavorKin99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:47 PM

silly rabbit trix r for kids i just felt like saying that

#58 Arm3n

Arm3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:52 PM

azizik, i dont have any issues, i can care less, im happy with my life, im having fun, i just brought this topic up for discussion, not DISScussion (so unless you want me to say a couple of words on my behalf, please refrain from dissing.) the stuff i have done and what im gonna do in my life will never even compare to your dull, everyday, paycheck to paycheck, bill to bill, life. so no i dont have any issues i just want a slave now and then lol

#59 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:52 PM

silly rabbit trix r for kids i just felt like saying that

K99 -

are you sure that your 20? and married? You don't have a crack pipe in your hand or anything do you? Just checking (don't do that stuff BTW! Even if Tupac may have done it...etc) LOL

#60 KavorKin99

KavorKin99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:54 PM

lol Thoth okay lav i promise i wont lol im sowwy baby hehe lol..ya im 20 and im married well im 19 im almost 20 i just got married sorry again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users