Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

39 countries to participate in 2013 Eurovision Song Contest

Posted Image
December 21, 2012 - 16:21 AMT
PanARMENIAN.Net - Thirty-nine public broadcasters have confirmed their participation in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, to take place in Malmö, Sweden, on the 14th, 16th and 18th of May.
The following 39 broadcasters have signed up: Albania (RTSH), Austria (ORF), Armenia (AMPTV), Azerbaijan (Ictimai TV), Belarus (BTRC), Belgium (RTBF), Bulgaria (BNT), Croatia (HRT), Cyprus (CyBC), Denmark (DR), Estonia (ERR), Finland (YLE), France (France3), Georgia (GPB), Germany (NDR), Greece (ERT), Hungary (MTV), Iceland (RÚV), Ireland (RTÉ), Israel (IBA), Italy (RAI), Latvia (LTV), Lithuania (LRT), FYR Macedonia (MKRTV), Malta (PBS), Moldova (TRM), Montenegro (RTCG), the Netherlands (TROS), Norway (NRK), Romania (TVR), Russia (C1R), San Marino (SMTV), Serbia (RTS), Slovenia (RTVSLO), Spain (TVE), Sweden (SVT), Switzerland (SRG SSR), Ukraine (NTU) and the United Kingdom (BBC).
Bosnia & Herzegovina (BHRT), Portugal (RTP), Turkey (TRT) and Slovakia (STV) have decided not to take part. Armenia (AMPTV) has re-joined the contest after a one-year break, the contest’s official website reported.

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

«Եվրատեսիլ 2013»-ի հայաստանյան ներկայացուցիչը կորոշվի ներքին ընտրությամբ 26 դեկտեմբերի 2012 - 09:36 AMT PanARMENIAN.Net - Մայիսի 14-18-ը Շվեդիայի Մալմո քաղաքում կայանալիք «Եվրատեսիլ 2013» երգի մրցույթի Հայաստանի ներկայացուցիչը և երգը կընտրվեն ներքին ընտրությամբ: Այս մասին հայտնում է Հյաաստանի Հանրային հեռուստաընկերությունը: Ներքին ընտրությունը կկատարվի Հանրային հեռուստաընկերության հատուկ հանձնաժողովի կողմից, որի կազմում կընդգրկվեն ժամանակակից հայրենական երգարվեստը ներկայացնող մասնագետներ: Հայաստանյան մասնակցության մասին բոլոր մանրամասները հայտնի կդառնան մինչև 2013թ.-ի մարտի 10-ը: Բացի դրանից, հունիսի 14-ին Լեհաստանի Գդանսկ քաղաքում տեղի կունենա «Պատանի պարողների Եվրատեսիլ 2013» մրցույթը, որին առաջին անգամ ներկայանալու է Հայաստանը: Մրցույթին կարող են մասնակցել 16-21 տարեկան շնորհալի պարողներ: Հայաստանյան ազգային ընտրությանը մասնակցելու համար հունվարի սկզբին կհայտարարվի մրցույթ:

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

Gor Sujyan to represent Armenia at 2013 Eurovision Song Contest

Posted Image

The rock singer Gor Sujyan will represent Armenia at Eurovision 2013.

Talking to Tert.am, Gohar Gasparyan, the head of Armenia’s delegation, promised details later.

In an earlier interview with Tert.am, Gor Sujyan said that the situation would be clear at 9:00pm.

Still earlier, the possibility of Sirusho’s participation was discussed.

“Public Television of Armenia is currently in the middle of the process of internally selecting their candidate for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. One of the most persistent rumors is that Sirusho might represent the small Caucasian country. However, the Head of the Armenian delegation, Gohar Gasparyan, emphasizes that nothing has been decided yet,” reported the Eurovision.tv website.

During the New Year program “We, our Armenians” Gor Sujyan refuted the rumors that band Dorians had broken up. On the other hand, he reported that the band had stopped cooperating with its producer and promised to elaborate on the issue later.

Armenia’s first participation in Eurovision was in 2006, Athens, Greece. The singer Andre represented Armenia by performing the song “Without your love”. He ranked 8th. In 2007, the singer Hayko performed the song “Anytime You Need” and ranked 8th. In 2008, Sirusho performed the song “Qele, qele” and ranked 4th (Armenia’s best place since). Later, Inga and Anush Arshakyan performed the song “Jan, jan” and ranked 10th. In 2011, Eva Rivas performed the song “Apricot Stone” and ranked 7th. Emmi, who performed the song “Boom, boom”, participated in the semi finals.

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Հայաստանի Հանրային հեռուստաընկերության գեղարվեստական հանձնաժողովի ներքին ընտրությամբ 2013թ.-ի Եվրատեսիլ երգի մրցույթին Հայաստանը կներկայացնի երգիչ Գոռ Սուջյանը: Այս մասին NEWS.am STYLE-ի թղթակցի հետ զրույցում ասաց Եվրատեսիլի հայկական պատվիրակության ղեկավար Գոհար Գասպարյանը: Երգի ընտրությունը կկատարվի ազգային ընտրությամբ` հեռուստադիտողների sms հաղորդագրությունների և պրոֆեսիոնալ ժյուրիի քվեարկությամբ:Հայաստանյան ազգային ընտրությունը կկայանա մարտի 2-ին Առաջին ալիքի ուղիղ եթերում, որի ընթացքում Գոռ Սուջյանը կկատարի երգի մրցույթին ներկայացված լավագույն երգերը: Եվրատեսիլ 2013 կմեկնի այն երգը, որը ժյուրիի և հեռուստադիտողների քվեարկության (50/50) արդյունքում կհավաքի ամենաբարձր միավորները: Հայտարարված երգի մրցույթին կարող են մասնակցել հեղինակներ ինչպես ՀՀ-ից այնպես էլ արտերկրից: Հայտերն ընդունվում են մինչև ս.թ.-ի փետրվարի 20-ը: Մանրամասներ կարող եք գնտել www.1tv.am կայքում:

#5 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Armenian singer to perform with his band Dorians on Eurovision 2013

January 22, 21:51

The reporter of NEWS.am. STYLE has talked with the soloist of Dorians band, and the newly appointed representative of Armenia on Eurovision 2013 Gor Sujyan.
Congratulations. Did you expect that Public Television of Armenia would choose you?
Honestly, I did not expect that. I was not even that interested in this year’s contest, I was busy with our band, we have a plan to release new album, perform in the United States of America etc. But I could not reject the offer. I am very glad.
Have you talked with your band members?
I have not yet, as the decision was very fast, I haven’t had the chance. Only Gor Sujyan has received the offer, but I would like to perform as Dorians at the contest.
The song is going to be chosen by the jury and the audience, will you present a song? In what genre would you like to perform?
We will present a song too. And we already have a constant genre we perform in, it is rock, and I would like to continue in the genre. But I cannot say for sure in what genre I will perform on the contest.
What will you do on the stage of Eurovision?
I wouldn’t want to promise the place I will get, but I can promise I will be doing my best to unsure quality music.
Gor Sujyan will represent Armenia on Eurovision 2013 contest. The song will be selected via a public voting. National Armenian final song selection for Eurovision 2013 will be broadcasted by First Channel on March 2. The song which gets highest votes both from the jury and the public (50/50) will be performed at Eurovision.

NEWS.am STYLE

#6 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

chen lsum eli ,, asum em Tatulin ugharkeq teseq vontsa turqaser yevropayi sirt@ mtnelu ir mughamnerov..

chen lsum eli chen lsum

#7 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Eurovision 2013: Black Sabbath guitarist praises Sujyan for performance

A famous British guitarist and songwriter has praised Gor Sujyan, a picked Armenian representative at an upcoming Eurovision song contest, whose Lonely Planet performance got the song a selection for the show to be held in Sweden in May.

Tony Iommi, who is best known as a founding member of the pioneering heavy metal band Black Sabbath, has revealed on his official website that Armenia’s song selected for this year’s Eurovision Song Contest was one of his demo ideas.

“Well here’s something different, one of my demo ideas has been chosen as the Armenian entry for the Eurovision Song Contest! It went on a short list and Saturday night was voted as the winner. I did the music and the performing band Dorians wrote the lyrics, it’s called ‘Lonely Planet’,” said the legendary guitarist.

“They’re a good band, the singer has a really good voice and the lyrics they’ve written are in English. It now goes to the semi-final on May 16th in Malmo, Sweden. Glad to be able to be involved with Armenia again, the school is coming along fine, they’ve got the furniture sorted and it will be opened late summer,” Iommi added.

#8 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

My respect to Tony Iommi, but this song (Lonely Planet) has NO chance. At least not with the majority audience of Eurovision.

#9 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

• ED likes this

#10 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

The most popular Armenian rock band Dorians represents Armenia in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, with the song Lonely Planet, written by Tony Iommi, the guitarist and songwriter of Black Sabbath, and Armenian lyricist Vardan Zadoyan.

"Dorians" consists of five musicians: Gor Sujyan (lead vocal), Gagik Khodavirdi (lead guitar), Edgar Sahakyan (bass guitar), Arman Pahlevanyan (keyboards) and Arman Jalalyan (drums).

Gor Sujyan, the front man of the rock band, took the decision to become a musician when he first listened to the song Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin, which has been symbolic and, perhaps, fatal. In a very short period of time the young man who never ever took music education has recorded outstanding achievements in the music industry together with his friends Gagik, Arman, Edgar and Arman.

Led Zeppelin had a big influence on the process of formation of Dorians. In 2008 when the boys gathered together they created a band called Gor and Friends and they began to perform the songs of Led Zeppelin. In six months they decided to perform not only cover songs, but also their own songs and decided to rename the band from Gor and Friends to Dorians.

At the beginning the band was performing songs only in English, but soon Dorians made a great revolution in their repertoire presenting their fans the song Yes Kulam which means I'm Crying in Armenian. The song became very popular because "it's about a greater love", as Gor explains.

Dorians first studio album called Fly was released in 2011. In August, 2011, the band performed during the opening ceremony of Serj Tangian's concert in Yerevan. But the most important concert for the band took place in September 2010, when Glenn Hughes and Derek Sherinian performed on the same stage with Dorians in Yerevan.

#11 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:59 AM

Convincing performance by Dorians

Malmö, Sweden -
The lead vocalist Gor Sujyan always manages to be laid-back, charismatic but convincing. Exactly these feelings the Armenian representative aired in the Malmö Arena during his second rehearsal. Together with his band Dorians, they delivered a very nice, and vocally powerful, performance.
The Armenian lead singer Gor Sujyan appeared in the press centre relaxed and in a good mood. He said he was happy with their first rehearsal. Everything went smoothly and the singer was satisfied with technique. Now, before the second rehearsal, the lead singer just feels more confident and comfortable.

#12 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

Dorians խումբն անցել է «Եվրատեսիլ-2013» երաժշտական մրցույթի եզրափակիչ, չնայած այն հոռետեսական տրամադրություններին, որ տիրում էին Հայաստանում: Շվեդական Մալմյո քաղաքի «Մալմյո Արենա» համերգասրահում կայացած «Եվրատեսիլ-2013» երաժշտական մրցույթի երկրորդ կիսաեզրափակչի արդյունքում Հայաստանի հետ մեկտեղ եզրափակիչ են անցել մասնակից 17 երկրներից հետեւյալ իննը.

#13 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

Armenia’s Eurovision participants put brave face on low place finish

The front man and members of a rock band that represented Armenia at the latest Eurovision show are not discouraged by their finish in 18th place among 26 participants at the continent’s biggest pop music contest held in Malmo, Sweden, last week.

“If you think we are sad, you are mistaken. We know that we did everything well,” wrote Dorians vocalist Gor Sujyan and the band’s five musicians on their official website following the Saturday grand finale in which they showed the second worst result in the history of Armenia’s participation in the contest since 2006.

At the same time, Dorians thanked their fans for their support before and after the contest. “We are in high spirits, and this concert was just another page in our career,” the band said.

The ‘Lonely Planet’ song co-authored by renowned Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi won no top marks for Dorians in the show. As a result of the 39-nation jury and tele-voting, the Armenian entry scored only 41 points. (Only Emmi did worse with her ‘Boom boom, chaka chaka’ song that failed to qualify for the final in 2011).

Betting agencies’ favorite Emmelie de Forest from Denmark won the 2013 competition with her ballad ‘Only Teardrops’ that gathered 281 points. Representatives of Azerbaijan and Ukraine finished second and third, respectively.

#14 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

ara de cheq lsum eli ...

#15 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Haskatsanq Tatul@ zbaghvats er... gone Smboyin Ugharkeyiq..

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

the day azeris entered this show it turned in to i can do as i wish and i can get away... $@!$ freak show

#17 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

Whys ia Armenia still participating in that stupidly farcical fiasco known as eurovision-vorovizhun?
For the longest time we have been fed with wishful thinkings that Armenia was in centention for the first place, we eventually ended up in 18th . Mercifully, not in the last pace. An d see who was at the 2nd place, Remember, last year they were #1?
When did azsserbokhjan become a part of Europe? Who’s next? Papua New Guinea or Timbuktu?

How much more rotten can it be?
http://www.panarmeni...ng/news/158889/

PanARMENIAN.Net - The journalists of the 15min.lt Lithuanian information agency exposed a fraud orchestrated by Azerbaijan to take a top spot in Eurovision Song Contest.
The agency videotaped a meeting with two Russian-speaking men offering money to Lithuanians for their votes in favor of a contestant. On Sunday, May 18 morning a group of students came to the agency’s editorial office. The students said they were approached by men who offered them 20 euro each to vote multiple times for a contestant.

http://wiwibloggs.co...rovision/27267/

Here is that azeri song;

#18 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

et verevin@ kartses te RAP er uzzum yerger :)

#19 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

et verevin@ kartses te RAP er uzzum yerger :)

Ayo Movses. You get the idea
Above I did not have the time to edit it to ASSERI
Why are we competing with those ASSES?

#20 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

I'm not surprised at all. I knew that this song has no chance with Eurovision. It is too good. What is important though is that Europeans now know that Armenians switched permanently from precious metals to hard and heavy metals;). On a serious note, music lovers all over Europe especially serious musicians praised Dorians. All ingredients for success in the future are there for this band. All they need is people like Tony Iommy who can recognize the talent right awayand to be supportive.

As to the contest, surprisingly in my opinion this year was very strong for the preferred genre of Eurovision music. There were at least dozen of songs that could have easily been nominated for the first spot. It is trivia that Eurovision more or less is geopolitics game - at least 50%. It was revealed that in Lithuania, Azeri students were offering money to people to vote for their entry. They put so much importance in this contest as if someone takes Azerbaijan seriously for European country. If you ask me Turkey and Azerbaijan as members of Moslem brotherhood countries should be more active in Middle Eastern contests where they belong. Each year they pay gazillions of dollars to foreign composers and performers to teach them this and that, which is not bad. Apart of that they buy left and right whatever appropriate for the sole purpose to be at the top. I'm guessing they will behead their representative if they are not valued expectedly.

At present the cheapest commodity to buy is Europeans’ consciousness.

Edited by gamavor, 22 May 2013 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users