Photo

Age Difference

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Feb 17 2004, 06:37 PM)
yes it makes perfect sense! though material things do tend to have an ego inflating effect, but you are right gevo! i've known people who have nothing to offer, (and yes! i'm not just singling men out here, women do this too!!) but act like they're something 'special'...what i think is special and what is sooo lacking in this society is a little thing called humility, being humble, being gracious, being respectful and mindful of one's words and actions and their consequences on the environment and on other people...but of course in a world where britney spears and jennifer lopez are the headline grabbrs and sex appeal and promiscuity are valued more than morals and virtues , what else do you expect??
arrogance comes through in many ways...it's a way of being, and it sure is a great mask to wear when one does not want the world to see his or her true self...

i couldnt of agreed more biggrin.gif tongue.gif smile.gif rockon.gif

#62 _Anka_

_Anka_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 11:35 PM

well sad, becasue this is not just in armenian men...im sure there are men in other races that are far worse...

i myself prefer armenian men over nything else--t obe honest here--nothing is bettwer than your own people---and anka-if im not mistaken--dont forget that youre armenian too--when your putting down armenian men in general -youre also puttin down your dad, your male relatives,brothers if u have any--thats just sad....well thats all my opinion--you can take it or leave it--but its sad to say that--i think armenian men are far better tha other men--at least the ones i know

I can' possibly put down my father since my father isn't really your typical Armenian. He's so far away from everything that's Armenian. He doesn't "act" or "think" as an Armenian. Even though we are from Armenia my parents are more "american" or European" in every sense than "Armenian". They never attend church. If I ask my parents about an armenian tradition I wouldn't be surprised that they wouldn't know anything about it. Traditions, rituals etc don't fit in my family. I also want to let you know that I never seen anything good in Armenian guys/men. I don't want to offend anyone in here but I'm speaking from experiences with them. I've seen a lot of good in non-Armenians all the time, but very little in Armenian guys/men. It's just so different with non-Armenians and I think that it's all because of their easy going attitudes and open mindness. I'm not dissing Armenians sine I'm also an Armenian, but for me being an ARmenian means just that ...being an Armenian.....I don't feel speacial or anything else because i was born in Armenia or that I'm Armenian. I don't make my armeniannes the "purpose of my life".
Avetik Isahakian's words "skzbits mard piti lines nor hay" and that's the way I think. I hope you read my first post in this topic and I'm sure you understand why I'm not really fond of them so much.....I'm not saying that every Armenian man/guy is like that but the ones that i've met before are the exact s****.

#63 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (_Anka_ @ Feb 18 2004, 09:35 AM)
I never seen anything good in Armenian guys/men. I don't want to offend anyone in here but I'm speaking from experiences with them.

same here (well most of the time) dry.gif
i think this might be one of the reasons why they prefer a girl who's "never been out of the house" rolleyes.gif
i better not start... shutup.gif

mad.gif

Edited by skittles, 18 February 2004 - 01:49 PM.

#64 _Anka_

_Anka_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (skittles @ Feb 18 2004, 01:46 PM)
same here (well most of the time) dry.gif
i think this might be one of the reasons why they prefer a girl who's "never been out of the house" rolleyes.gif
i better not start... shutup.gif

mad.gif

They just don't want any competition and they don't want a girl to start comparing them with others. It's so easy with a girl "who's never been out of the house."

#65 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (_Anka_ @ Feb 18 2004, 03:46 PM)
They just don't want any competition and they don't want a girl to start comparing them with others. It's so easy with a girl "who's never been out of the house."

wel, what if the guy hasnt been out of the house, then why is there a problem here? why is it not good to not have competition doing the most intimate things there is to do between man and wife?? i dont understand what your problem is with this concept.. not just you anka jan.. just anyone who thinks that way....smile.gif

#66 _Anka_

_Anka_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (gevo27 @ Feb 18 2004, 06:46 PM)
wel, what if the guy hasnt been out of the house, then why is there a problem here? why is it not good to not have competition doing the most intimate things there is to do between man and wife?? i dont understand what your problem is with this concept.. not just you anka jan.. just anyone who thinks that way....smile.gif

I don't think you understood what I was saying. Wjatever you just said I agree with it and that's what I what i was trying to say. I didn't say that I think that there should be competition and comparing. I was just saying that that's what most of the guys don't want their wives to do. I didn't say that it's bad or good. I think that these guys are stupid to think that way and they're insecure about themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users