• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DavidSh31

DavidSh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hello, I am an Armenian writer, and I just wanted to spread the word about my illustrated science-fiction novel to my ethnic brothers and sisters. I was born in Baku in the early 80s, lived in both Russia and Yerevan after the events, and finally moved to the states in 1993. My story began as daydreams of a child and eventually became a six-part series that I plan to finish. The first book follows Vincent Saturn, a young man lost in space who becomes entangled in a conflict in which a planet secedes from an evil regime and demands recognition of its independence (totally unintentional. I didn’t' realize that I unconsciously described the Nagorno Karabakh conflict in my work until I researched Derrida's deconstructionism). Well, I'll stop with the spoilers and invite you to check out the first installment of the Eternal Horizon series, The Chronicle of Vincent Saturn. Whether you or your children are into sci-fi/adventure, I promise that you will enjoy this novel that took me more than 20 years to create. It's available on Amazon kindle for mere $2 or even Free if you have a Kindle Prime account. Hardcover versions are also available through Amazon if you prefer traditional books. And, if you decide to give it a try, I implore you to leave my book a review :)

My personal website is www.eternalhorizon.net Here you can read a sample, find links to online stores and see illustration samples.

:dunce:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users