25 replies to this topic

#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,464 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

de aseq tesnem ovqer en mi lav Z@rratsel :msn-cry: esorva verjin seryai jamanak :lats:

che asem skzbist vorpes nor HAykakan Seryal qich kaskatsanqov eyi nayum, hamuzvats linelov vorpes HAykakan standart mi qani serya heto seryal@ nayelu ban chi lini, isk hima kasem or hajoghvats seryal er, nerkayis mer HAykakan seryalnerits amenahajoghvats seryalnerits mek@.

lav xxaghatsin.. manavand 20 t@Ghamard mi senyakum z@rralu moment@

che iskapes lav er

#2 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:53 PM

I have to confess: I cannot stand the Armenian soap operas, but I have not been indifferent to this one lately due to Mr. Sos Janibkeyan. :) (Which means I sometimes payed attention to the show while he was on the screen.) I think this last episode was done well. Not overly melodramatic and it seemed like the emotion was real. And I was told by my father that the plot came full circle and the ending was fitting. :)

Shat hetaqrqir er vor zoghovurrd@ @ndunec en "im sirac@ qo kinn@ darrcav" pah@. Chi'gitem vonc @ndunem....

Is Sos going to be starring in any other ANYTHING soon? :)

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,464 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

qezanist cheyo spasum :( Yrvand Em'in warning to heto bann ara aper :( vonst karras chsirs :( kyanqi gin@ L*(( sirts k@traqi hesa

#4 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:21 PM

Shat hetaqrqir er vor zoghovurrd@ @ndunec en "im sirac@ qo kinn@ darrcav" pah@. Chi'gitem vonc @ndunem....

Same reaction here. I have never been able to comprehend the immorality of that storyline, especially the part of doubting whether the unborn baby is the father's or the son's, but people don't seem to mind. :huh:

My husband and I kept track of the show through recording and fast-forwarding the episodes on the DVR, which means that sometimes we would get through an episode in five minutes or less, lol. But yesterday, during the festivities, the whole crowd was watching the finale intensely. And you're right Mosjan, some tears were shed yesterday!

#5 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,216 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

qezanist cheyo spasum :( Yrvand Em'in warning to heto bann ara aper :( vonst karras chsirs :( kyanqi gin@ L*(( sirts k@traqi hesa

Who is Em? :)

#6 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

I have to say that I am the only Armenian who has not seen a single episode of any of the shows. And I feel so lucky and privileged.

#7 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

I have to say that I am the only Armenian who has not seen a single episode of any of the shows. And I feel so lucky and privileged.

:agree:

... and the only other one that I know of is my brother.

#8 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

you had to burst my bubble :( I thought there was only one in Glendale and it was me. :(

#9 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

Add me to that list.
Of all the years, I have never watched an episode of a Soap Opera, neither will I watch those so called “serials”, not to mention that I don’t watch any “stories” either. I can write more fantastic and real life stories.
Why do people watch soap operas?
Just to convince themselves that they re not as degenerated as the characters, a holier than thou syndrome. Why do people watch disaster movies and news of death and devastations? ?..”.

Edited by Arpa, 02 January 2010 - 05:52 AM.

#10 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,464 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:04 PM

Axper jan du ejanagin romantikayits ban ches haskanum / sirts kotretsir :( g@dor g@dro yeghav :(

#11 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:09 AM

you had to burst my bubble :( I thought there was only one in Glendale and it was me. :(

ahh... then you have nothing to worry, you get to keep your crown of being the only one in Glendale :) My brother's in Burbank!

#12 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:19 AM

... Of all the years, I have never watched an episode of a Soap Opera, neither will I watch those so called “serials”, not to mention that I don’t watch any “stories” either. I can write more fantastic and real life stories.

... Why do people watch soap operas?

We watch television to escape from the stress of daily lives, Arpa jan :) Sometimes I have had time to only watch a rerun of "Friends", an episode that I have seen so many times, but it still refreshes me on my way to class or in between papers and assignments. I already know that life will always be filled with stress, since today there are papers and assignments and tomorrow there will be work and family responsibility, so TV is a great stress reliever.

Currently I'm watching "Lost" on Netflix and the plan is to watch all the episodes before the final season airs in February. My brother watched all the seasons, got my mom really into it as well, and finally my mom convinced me to watch it. I've just started Season 2. It's pretty interesting!

#13 Nairian

Nairian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Literature, Movies, Poker, Music, Hiking...

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

Can somebody please tell me the name of the actor that plays Boris Barkhudarov?

Es verjin 10 serianer@ nayetsi, ev iskapes, lav ein khaghum.

#14 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:07 AM

Axper jan du ejanagin romantikayits ban ches haskanum / sirts kotretsir :( g@dor g@dro yeghav :(

I say ban(ish) him to some other corner of the internet and force him into watching the show in it's entirety! :)

J/K. Movses jan, ughaki nmanatip haghordumner@ drakana shat ban chen avelacnum mer zoghovurrdi kyanqin. Et zarrgonov dialogue~nel srtxarrnoca arrajacnum. Azatin haskanum em.

#15 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

Same reaction here. I have never been able to comprehend the immorality of that storyline, especially the part of doubting whether the unborn baby is the father's or the son's, but people don't seem to mind. :huh:

My husband and I kept track of the show through recording and fast-forwarding the episodes on the DVR, which means that sometimes we would get through an episode in five minutes or less, lol. But yesterday, during the festivities, the whole crowd was watching the finale intensely. And you're right Mosjan, some tears were shed yesterday!

Precisely!

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,464 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:18 AM

Can somebody please tell me the name of the actor that plays Boris Barkhudarov?

Es verjin 10 serianer@ nayetsi, ev iskapes, lav ein khaghum.

Samvel Sargsyan

Samvel Sargsyan was born on September 18, 1955 in Yerevan.
In 1977 after graduating from Yerevan Institute of Fine Arts and Theater, Acting Department, he was invited to work at the Dramatic Theatre after V. Achemyan in Gyumri, where he has performed more than 30 roles within 12 years of acting experience in various genres: tragedy, drama, comedy, false.

Roles he has played:

“Back” – Tigran
“Maugli” – Maugli
“Namus” – Seyran
“Monsenyor” – Corrado
“Accusing Consclusion” - Naza Nakashidze
“Yerevan Colony” – Charents
“Mandate” – Pavlasha
“Kin” – Soghomon
“Dying is so Hard” – St. Peter
“Heritage” – Khecho
“Ruzan” – Papk Ishkhan
“The Cherry Yard” – Yepikhodov
“Ranchpar Call” – Makhluto

He has staged five performances and is the author of “Chess Etiudes” and “88 Minutes”.

Samvel Sargsyan has been filmed in Albert Mkrtchyan’s film “Tango of Our Childhood”, where he played the role of Armen.
He has also perfectly played the role of Doctor-Psychiatrist as a leading actor in Edgar Baghdasaryan’s film “Mariam” shot in 2004 at ARMENFILM.
Starting from 2006 he has lived and worked in the United States.

Currently he is playing the role of Boris Barkhudarov in the most watched Armenian film-series “The Cost Of Life”, being aired on “ARMENIA TV” Channel since 2008.

#17 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,464 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:19 AM

http://www.armeniatv.../famouses.shtml

#18 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,464 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:20 AM

I say ban(ish) him to some other corner of the internet and force him into watching the show in it's entirety! :)

J/K. Movses jan, ughaki nmanatip haghordumner@ drakana shat ban chen avelacnum mer zoghovurrdi kyanqin. Et zarrgonov dialogue~nel srtxarrnoca arrajacnum. Azatin haskanum em.

ehhhh inch asem mi 10 tary heto x@ndrvelu eq vor toghnem vido tap@ taneq es classic seryal@ nayeq....

chem talu .. himikvanits em asum chem taloooo :)

#19 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:57 AM

when i saw that young man tied up to the fence and that older man ripping his cloths off, i thought he was going to rape him... and the other 20 people were standing in line for their turn...

#20 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

when i saw that young man tied up to the fence and that older man ripping his cloths off, i thought he was going to rape him... and the other 20 people were standing in line for their turn...

ha ha ha ... that's hilarious :D

I haven't watched any of the episodes either and generally don't watch soap operas or "serials."

Հուսով եմ Ջանիբեկյանին լուրջ ֆիլմի մեջ տեսնելու առիթ կլինի:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users